Taking anon loads in a hotel closet

azndude

Most desired location to take/give anon loads?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer to take/give anon loads?

• Public Bathroom
    • Bath House
    • Adult Video Store
    • Hotel
    • Park
    • Beach
    • Trucker Stop
    • Other

Finally took multiple anon loads in a hotel's closet. The location is unusual that's why it makes me post a poll as well to see what your preference is.

I was attending a conference with my bf and stayed at a hotel with a huge walk in closet. The idea hit me when I was standing in the closet hanging my clothes, and my bf's worn gym clothes fumed the space with his manly scent, which instantly got me horny. So, just to give it a shot and posted on CL, "...condoms, lube and poppers are provided, and may go bare if you talk me into it but must be free of diseases"....

First time experience was the best. The moment i heard the closet door opened, my heart was pounding. i could hear him undress, like me he got hard instantly with the smell of my bf's worn clothes in the closet as he slapped his hard cock on my ass, grind and rubbed his uncut cock on my hole asking me if anyone has cum in my hole. after i said no, he went down to rim my hole, and wrapped before he fucked me. i was a little disappointed but it was a good fuck. Second guy with a smaller cock waste no time, pushed all the way in and started pumping and dumping. Third and forth went bare as well when i thought I had good 3 loads in me, i had enough.

Another message came. He wanted to be the last guy of the night and he will bring a friend. He came over, rim my ass and push in his 7" cock and fucked for a few minutes and then his hand grab my thighs, pounding harder with no mercy. i could only feel his very hard cock thrusting, the moment i moan louder, another cock that I have forgotten slid into my mouth, its bigger, it pushed down my throat. i was feeling pain in both holes but soon i got another loads up in my ass. The other guy pulled his cock out of my mouth, stuffed and stretched my hole to force it opened, fucked away. It was painful to have it pushed all the way in, things happened so quickly from now on, someone hand the poppers to my nose, i took couple deep hits, my cock got hard again, someone kissed me, followed by someone sitting on my cock, tight ass with good skill, i cum in his ass instantly while i got my last load not long after i cum.

What an experienced but when i thought about it, i got so hard and wanting to do it again. Maybe soon.. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've taken anon loads in several public restrooms, a couple of different bath houses, a shitload of different Adult Video Stores, a few public parks and MANY truck stops! I couldn't even ball park a figure on all of those places, there have been sooooo many! Haven't done a hotel (always knew who I was with at a hotel, so not anon) or a beach yet...bucket list add-ons! The ones I have done, it's hard to pick a favorite spot. They are all fun places to get anon Cock and loads! 

Guest deleted1107
On 3/18/2018 at 3:36 AM, azndude said:

Finally took multiple anon loads in a hotel's closet. The location is unusual that's why it makes me post a poll as well to see what your preference is.

I was attending a conference with my bf and stayed at a hotel with a huge walk in closet. The idea hit me when I was standing in the closet hanging my clothes, and my bf's worn gym clothes fumed the space with his manly scent, which instantly got me horny. So, just to give it a shot and posted on CL, "...condoms, lube and poppers are provided, and may go bare if you talk me into it but must be free of diseases"....

First time experience was the best. The moment i heard the closet door opened, my heart was pounding. i could hear him undress, like me he got hard instantly with the smell of my bf's worn clothes in the closet as he slapped his hard cock on my ass, grind and rubbed his uncut cock on my hole asking me if anyone has cum in my hole. after i said no, he went down to rim my hole, and wrapped before he fucked me. i was a little disappointed but it was a good fuck. Second guy with a smaller cock waste no time, pushed all the way in and started pumping and dumping. Third and forth went bare as well when i thought I had good 3 loads in me, i had enough.

Another message came. He wanted to be the last guy of the night and he will bring a friend. He came over, rim my ass and push in his 7" cock and fucked for a few minutes and then his hand grab my thighs, pounding harder with no mercy. i could only feel his very hard cock thrusting, the moment i moan louder, another cock that I have forgotten slid into my mouth, its bigger, it pushed down my throat. i was feeling pain in both holes but soon i got another loads up in my ass. The other guy pulled his cock out of my mouth, stuffed and stretched my hole to force it opened, fucked away. It was painful to have it pushed all the way in, things happened so quickly from now on, someone hand the poppers to my nose, i took couple deep hits, my cock got hard again, someone kissed me, followed by someone sitting on my cock, tight ass with good skill, i cum in his ass instantly while i got my last load not long after i cum.

What an experienced but when i thought about it, i got so hard and wanting to do it again. Maybe soon.. 

That is the perfect wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing! Wow!