Nailing the Chaser

I love that he plugged his victim's hole all night long with his cock, not merely a plug. Yes, this whimp needs his repeated loads so he knows whose cock's load owns him, before he takes viral seed from others. It's nice to know who your pozed your hole. It's a special bond.

Afterwards, no matter how may toxic cocks you take, once you convert, you'll always know the one that knocked you up.

I could definitely imagine letting a man like that fuck me when I was trying to avoid HIV.  I would have convinced myself that I could just meet him, then I would tell myself that I'll just suck his cock.  By the time he was ready to fuck me I'd be in full submissive mode and he wouldn't have had to hold me in place to plant his seed in me.  I wouldn't have been anxious about taking a known poz load until the next day, and I'd swear I'd never see him or do anything like that again.  But all he'd have to do is message me and I'd report for another seeding, my cunt clean and ready for him to try and knock me up.  He could have a buddy there to share me with, and I'd be so submissive, I'd just let them do whatever they wanted to do.

• Like 2

More than one cock has entered my ripe hole before I was told that its balls were going to pump a charged load into me, after being told that once inside my hole, he was NOT going to pull out. That statement should have been a "heads up," but in the moment, I've never paid attention to that.

I suppose my response of wrapping my legs around my tops' backs has sufficed. However, as of my last test, I'm still looking for the magic load that will convert me. I know that sooner or later, it will find my hole.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, negchaserlooking said:

Always good when I find one of your earlier stories. One of the best story tellers on here.

Not quite a story... based on a very real meet with this guy I had chased for a few months. It wasn't necessarily the chase for him to poz me, I just fancied the crap out of the guy so kept in contact with him. Then as fate would happen I did actually move to within a 15 minute walk of where he lived, there was no verbal talk when we met but he did fuck me just like I described. He did scare of the shit out of me when I met him being so tall and well built but as soon as we kissed we knew where this was going.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...