Wet N Hot in Palm Springs in July

Nastypigtop

Any of you going to Wet n Hot in July?    Awesome piss, bareback, and fisting weekend in Palm Springs.  I go every year and have such an amazing time.   Typically over 500 guys attend the party on Friday and Saturday night.    I know guys not into piss that go just for the hot bb sex.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there!   It'll be my 3rd year in a row.     I'm such a piss hound that I find it hard to get enough of the golden liquid.    Wet & Hot is the closest thing to piss heaven that I've found.    My favorite weekend of the year!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Powersubbtm

Sounds fun. If I go, hopefully I can share a room at one of the nude resorts. I’m even thinking it’d be hot if I can find someone to carpool with and just leave my clothes at their place and drive to Palm Springs naked. 

Wow I was still in high school in palm desert and never knew how much fun it can be in Palm Springs to bad I live in Texas now but being a total neg bottom well neg for now I do love ws very very much I need to go sometimes to this party is there a link or group to join to get info on these parties ? Thanks