POLL: Do you LUV Condom to Bareback Videos?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Do you LUV Condom to Bareback Videos?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Do you LUV Condom to Bareback Videos?

• YES!!! I LUV seeing that fucking condom come off the cock and go back in BARE!!! YAY!!!
    • NO!!! I want the SEX to be BARE from START to FINISH!!!
    • UNSURE. I HATE CONDOMS but I do LUV that these Vids DO end in NATURAL BARE SEX!!!

Guest Saturn1

Don't get me wrong, I LUV BAREBACK VIDEOS; especially if they involve BREEDING!!! Yet, there is something SO HOT about Condom to Bareback Videos!!! They start off with that TOTALLY UNNATURAL use of Condoms BUT during the fucking, the NATURAL instinct to FUCK BARE takes over and the guys surrender to THE CALL OF BAREBACK!!! What do YOU think???

Guest GoneFishing

my bathhouse encounters usually start with a boring condom but 90% will have a failure and i get a load. sure fire way to know is when they get out of the room in a hurry and slam the door behind them and leave a fresh condom with no batter in it. hummm

Guest alwaysready

I would like them a lot better if the fucker clearly showed he was going from condom to raw. also it would be hot to hear a fucker tell his fucked that the condom broke. there is one vid I have seen where the guy at the very ends asks: did you come in me?  uh huh

I hate condoms and don't like to see them on a cock in a video.  Getting fucked without a condom feels so much better!  When I used to top I always enjoyed fucking  a hole without a condom on my cock  better than having one on.

• Upvote 1

I usually skip a video as soon as I see a condom (there are exceptions if the guys are REALLY hot), but if I know the condom is coming off, and the fuck ends unsafe, I'll watch waiting for the moment it goes to raw. BTW, I hate when a video is advertised as bareback, or has that tag, and you can see them with the condom on from the very start.

• Upvote 1

Guest Saturn1

Good points, EVERYONE!!! Yeah, I really HATE when it says Bareback but turns out to be condom crap! I will say that I can watch vids with condoms if the top and bottom are way hot like montanaborn stated. Thanks for the comments and perspectives, BZ PEEPS!!! YAY!!!

4 hours ago, wm4bm said:

I don't watch videos that the top uses a condom, I prefer to watch bare videos. 

I switch them off too. Bareback only.  I prefer when its breeding and seeding.  Hate when they pull out and shoot over the hole or ass and call it seeding.  Like calling a gang bang an orgy.  When I want an orgy I wanna see everyone fucking and getting fucked!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes ! I do like seeing the TOP using a condom at first and see what or how he decides getting rid of it !  Myself I have had several times from different males start with a condom to barebacking . Usually I been drinking or high - then I say ," Fuck it Good ! " Then , at times I be with someone by ourselves having sex - moment later having a extra person or 2 joining our fucking sessions - all holes are filled and being used !  :)

• Like 1

I only like them if they are done right like where it is a true stealth situation.  If it's just starting with a condom then they magically disappear at some point then just skip the damn condoms from the get go.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, montanaborn said:

I usually skip a video as soon as I see a condom (there are exceptions if the guys are REALLY hot), but if I know the condom is coming off, and the fuck ends unsafe, I'll watch waiting for the moment it goes to raw. BTW, I hate when a video is advertised as bareback, or has that tag, and you can see them with the condom on from the very start.

Same here and they have to be really hot, I mean really hot. lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...