Bareback while in bondage

slavetoy4u2use

Any others into bondage while getting fucked BB?  For me it started with being strapped in a sling in a bathhouse in New Orleans (bathhouse since closed) but has progressed that I really get off serving guys while I'm bound.  It really puts me in the mindset that I am there to serve  their needs and desires.

• Like 1

Agree. Been to a few house parties where a sling was set up, and have been strapped into it with my hole exposed. It's a real thrill to have random party goers slip into my ass, pump n dump, then leave me for the next guy. Feeling the cum running down my crack after a few loads really just makes me crave more of it. 

I LOVE the feeling of being bound and available. I also prefer being strapped to a fuckbench (I like it on my belly/doggy best).  Have been blindfolded and shackled at the ankles to a fuckbench which gave me a little room to move and reposition.   Loved feeling men fuck me and leave and wonder when the next one was cumming.... Had a nice puddle of cum run out of my gaping hole by the time I was released!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest bentoverwaiting4u

Love it.  Been tied with both my ankles and wrists to the headboard of a bed.  Spent some time in a sling on more than one occasion.  But my favorite was still the first time I was bound; assuming the position on a fuck bench, I did not realize there were velcro restraints built-in.  While getting spit roasted, I barely noticed when my ankles were surrounded.  When my wrists were restrained, I couldn't protest until it was too late, but I was already in bliss.  Three hard-pounding loads later, I was set free.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:26 PM, phukhole said:

I LOVE the feeling of being bound and available. I also prefer being strapped to a fuckbench (I like it on my belly/doggy best).  Have been blindfolded and shackled at the ankles to a fuckbench which gave me a little room to move and reposition.   Loved feeling men fuck me and leave and wonder when the next one was cumming.... Had a nice puddle of cum run out of my gaping hole by the time I was released!

this just made me cum

Being restrained while being fucked is a massive turn on for me, especially when there's multiple guys involved. I'm there solely for the purpose of taking cock and they can use me as they see fit. I get released only when my ass is sufficiently full of cum.

• 1 month later...

Have to agree guys... Being restrained while being bred is the ultimate submission to your Top... My favourite way is to be strapped into my leather strait jacket and hooded. Bred either on a fuck bench or in a sling... As many anon loads as possible.. Any of you who've been there know what I mean but saying total submission is the greatest form of release ??

Have pics and a short video somewhere.. Must look them up!