POLL: TOPS USING CONDOMS: The condom breaks during sex. Do you KEEP FUCKING and BREED or PULL OUT and RE-WRAP?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: TOPS USING CONDOMS: The condom breaks during sex. Do you KEEP FUCKING and BREED or PULL OUT and RE-WRAP?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: TOPS USING CONDOMS: The condom breaks during sex. Do you KEEP FUCKING and BREED or PULL OUT and RE-WRAP?

• YES! I keep FUCKING and BREED! Destiny meant for the fucking to be BARE! Better to ask for forgiveness than permission! Lol!!!
    • NO! The sex was meant to be SAFE! I would PULL OUT and WRAP UP, again!!!
    • UNSURE. I can't say until it actually happens.
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

Condoms do break, fortunately! Lol!!! What to do, what to do when it happens? Do you just keep fucking bare or keep it safe? Take the poll AND please LEAVE COMMENTS if you like!!! Comments are GREAT!!!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I say nothing and make sure I shoot that load deep inside them. Hell, I usually tear the tip of the condom with a jagged nail cause I want to put my seed in a guy, not throw it in the trash or flush it down a toilet. I usually pass up a guy who wants me to wrap anyhow unless he's super hot.