POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

Sometimes, just one guy isn't enough! Lol!!! maybe you were horned-up ALL DAY? Maybe you went to an orgy? Maybe you did the Gang Bang thing? Take the POLL!!! Of course, comments and personal stories are ALWAYS AWESOME!!! YAY!!!

Having been to most major events (IML, MAL, Gay Prides, White Party, Southern Decadence, Gay Days, Fist Fest, Dore Alley, Folsom, Market Days, Leather Prides, CumUnions, etc)  and taking as many loads as I could get at each, my numbers are pretty high. I assume you mean what is MY age range, as I have no idea who some of them even were. Let alone how old they were!  <oink>

1 hour ago, atlfukbud said:

3 is usually my magic number -- several times I've topped 3 men or been fucked by 3 men in one day, but once over a decade ago I was fucked by 6 men. Would luv to break that record sometime!

Would love to get in on that and have a chance to fuck that ass

When I was in my late 20’s / early 30’s I’d spend my summers posting adds on CL for an ANON CUM DUMP taking loads. I’d tell them I was in my back yard lying ass up on a chaise longe. The side gate would be unlocked and they could enter the backyard from the street. I was living in Central Phoenix at the time and never any shortage of dick. I’d do this a few hours in the morning , Take a break, Start again in the afternoon and finish up late evening. One day I must have had 12-15 guys answer that add. That was probably 15-20 years ago or so and definitely couldn’t do that now.

I’m thinking that may have been the same summer I was a service technician for a local pool builder. I was also the service dispatcher and I’d ride all ovef the valley in that van and if someone needed to pound some ass and was enroute to a customer I’d stop and service them too. Fuck that was fun. Would love to be able to relive that all ovef again.,

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

My first spring break in HS I went nuts fucking and getting fucked with pretty much any guy that wanted it. I barely needed Gri dr there were so ,any guys there in person hitting on me and that I was hitting on. That's why I kept going to spring breaks and still go...so many horny, eager, and willing guys. I've gone to Cumunion events, BB parties, orgies, Decadance, sex clubs, you name it, all in service of fucking and getting fucked as much as I can. I'll take a couple loads to get me going, see who's there, then pump my seed in whoever is willing until I'm spent then bottom more until I'm ready to seed guys again. Record for me was at a sex Club in Cancun on spring break where it was a hot mix of spring breakers and horny local Mexican boys. Pretty much lived at that place.

I got fucked 21 times at a party a few years ago. If I'm really honest here, I can't say I enjoy the fucks after I hit double digits. As I age, I definitely prefer quality over quantity. I've got fuck buds in a few cities around the world and I'd rather lay up with them and take multiple loads than fuck at parties where I have to deal with the increased risk of getting an STD. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I still like to go cumdumpin’ a few times a year. Whether it’s hosting a hotel fuckparty or hitting the baths; my goal is to get as much dick as seed in me as possible. But week to week, one-on-one hookups suit me just fine. You can’t run a marathon everyday!

• 1 month later...

Hy13 I believe is the most I've had topp me in one single day. And I was in a sling for most of those at a private party. Was fucking amazing.  I topped three guys that same evening left my DNA in two of those. I did get at least 10 of those loads from the 13 guys that fucked me. Driving home that night was so fucking amazing was doing my best to hold it all in wishing that I had taking my butt plug with me but had forgotten it. I was leaking everywhere. I would love to really tap into my inner slut and take on maybe close to twice that many. May not be able to walk for several days afterwards but it would be well worth it LOL next party I go to like that I won't forget my butt plug. I want to make sure I keep all that DNA

Edited by 2014Anthony
Add more detail
  • Upvote 2

I could swear I had answered this before, but maybe it was a similar poll. Anyway, my max (so far) has been 34 in a 24-hour period. The last three CumUnions have tallied 24, 22, and 14.

Hm... Doing the math, that comes out to an average of only 20 fucks/month, which doesn’t even equate to me getting fucked daily, never mind multiple times daily... I’m going to have to find a way to seriously up my game to increase volume. Living in the middle of no-man’s land sucks...

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...