POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I've been to Wet N Hot in Palm Springs every year since 2012 - and every year I get fucked by more guys than I think is possible! It's such a fucking blast - and you can get hosed down in piss at the same time as getting spit roasted! CumUnion in San Francisco used to be a great party too - and 442 Natoma was a favourite place - especially on Dore Alley Sunday afternoon. In 2017 I got there at 3pm and left at 10pm with cum running out my hole. I don't know how many guys fucked me - and the crazy thing was the line to get in when I left was still huge! Fuck....Such a shame all these great places are closing down 😞 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My cock went into over 20 holes at one of the Bio... parties in Berlin during Folsom and blew twice. Some of the guys who go there spend most of the night taking cock after cock. I spoke to one that I pumped a load into next day.. he collected 10 loads from 55 cocks during the night. 

• Like 3

I took 8 loads in my ass in a row in a gloryhole booth in the back room of an ABS before all this pandemic stuff started. I was loving every minute of it. I get so turned on when I can’t see who’s fucking me. I hope to be able to break that record when the bathhouses and bookstores open up again.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

For almost 2 years I would go to these sex orgy parties in NYC that were hosted twice a week, where I served as a fuck doll for anyone that wanted to use me, use my body, use my holes and spill their seed inside me. I would get high, swallow countless loads as well as have my hole wrecked and flooded while getting verbally degraded being sent home a hot mess questioning my morals and life decisions. I loved all the attention, being groped, touched and having random men with enormous dicks force themselves on me and verbally degrade me as they raped me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I took 40 cocks at SBN in London one day, although I was bent over with another one in my mouth for most of it, so some of the guys may have been in me a few times. Then I went back to the flat with the guy I was staying with and we got another guy over to fuck me. I finally gave in when he got a dildo out and started going as fast as he could on me with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just pure numbers-wise, I’d have to say about 10-30 guys at CumUnions (Palm Springs, Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Atlanta) as well as other sex parties/venues.

Best numbers pulling game in a 24 hour period, 6. Started off on a Friday evening at a dance club, went back with a dude to his place and fucked (condom) until 4am. He was good, had a nice sized dick and ducked like a champ, but it left me fiending for cum.

Went home and slept. Got a text at about 10 am from an ex-bf turned FWB/regular booty call, saying he had a bad date last nite (bottom couldn’t handle his dick and liquor, so ex called it off and went home with blue balls). Came over an hour later and he murdered my boi-pussy (raw), dumping four loads in two hours.

Went to the gym later that afternoon and bumped into a married guy I fuck with from time to time. Told me it’s been a while since his wife gave it up and needed to unload his bloated balls. I sucked his dick (raw) in his SUV parked in the parking garage, nearly drowned on the huge nut he busted down my throat.

Later that evening, while browsing A4A, connected with an older couple that was vacationing here (top and verse). Met up with them at their hotel, had a few drinks, and got finger cuffed  (condom) shortly there after. Verse came while I was blowing him and passed out (he was pretty tipsy). Top, who didn’t nut yet, told me he can’t cum with the rubber on but his husband doesn’t allow him to fuck other dudes raw. He was looking frustrated because he was fucking me for over an hour and was still raging hard from the blue pill he took. I took the condom off him,  got him on his back, straddled him, slipped his raw meat into my hole, and rode him until I felt his hot cum filling my guts. I got off, sucked his semi-hard dick back to life, and we fucked raw two more times. The third time was a lil bit odd as he kept whispering thank you into my ear and that it’s been over five years since he got to fuck some new bussy raw. 

Got home around 2am and got a call from a regular fuck bud. Told me he just got off of his shift and been thinking about getting some ass all week long (he’s a Marine and was on a training exercise). I told him about my day and that I already had several loads in me. He laughed and said something about that he didn’t give a shit and that only meant he didn’t have to waste time stretching me out. I’m pretty confident in my skills and how loose my hole is, but he was always a challenge since his dick is about as thick as a beer bottle. He comes over 30 minutes later and immediately skips any foreplay what so ever, bends me over, lubes my boi-pussy, and slams his raw dick in me to the hilt. By now, my hole is on fire from all the attention it’s been getting but I clench my teeth and take it because this dude is one of the few that can make me cum hands free every time. Sure enough, about 20 minutes in I get hit with the first tidal waves of pleasure. It got to a point where we were trying to out fuck each other. After he pumps his third load into me we collapse from exhaustion. I wake up at about noon-ish to him hitting my forehead with his erect monster. I go off to the bathroom, do a fast clean up, and he get back to more action. By now, fucking is more pain than pleasure and I’m very sure I’m about to get a serious case of piles in the coming days. But for now, I bite down on the pillow and be a good trooper. I’m taking his dick purely on pride and reputation as a good power bottom, never leaving a Top with his balls still full. He pumps another two loads into me. 

After he leaves, I immediately change my bedding since it’s fully stained on every square inch with cum and some blood from my now blown out hole. I bend over in front of the mirror and see my bussy lips are puffy and swollen and a nice sized rose bud forms when ever I push. Cum, tinged bloody pink, runs down my legs. I feel hollow inside as I can feel cool air rushing up inside me. I wonder to myself how prostitutes go through this every day. I clean up and literally sleep until Monday morn. I wake up to find a ton of texts and missed calls from the dudes who had their dicks in me. Their messages are so raunchy and demeaning, calling me a slut and a whore and a cum dumpster only good for taking cock and catching nut...

...and it brings a smile to my face. In a 24 hour period, I made more dicks happy than most people do in a life time.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 1 month later...

18 loads for me at a TeamPig party in SIlverlake in LA. Was the hottest thing ever. Wish it had been more than that but it was only over 2 1/2 hours. Hope things keep going back to normal as I miss those days!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozstrainspig

The most I've had was 23 in Lab-Oratory in Berlin in  2016.  All marked on my back.  It is a total to beat so I'm looking forward to everything opening up again.