POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Am I supposed to be keeping track? I have never been much for tracking these things. I find that as a slutty insatiable bottom it does not matter how many previous fucks I have had. I am mostly looking for the next opportunity to get naked and tangled up with another guy.

At this recent pride parade in NYC I did my best to keep count, but it was hard. I spent the weekend in the city, I partied real hard and loved being the dirty community cum dump fuck doll faggot whore. I was fucked all over in different places, some discreet but mostly not. There were always people watching, filming, touching me, dumping their loads on me, feeding them to me or breeding me. I loved how everyone got off on watching and using me like a piece of trash lol. They were verbally degrading me, finger fucking me and fed me all those loads that were leaking out of me. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CumDumpSLT said:

At this recent pride parade in NYC I did my best to keep count, but it was hard. I spent the weekend in the city, I partied real hard and loved being the dirty community cum dump fuck doll faggot whore. I was fucked all over in different places, some discreet but mostly not. There were always people watching, filming, touching me, dumping their loads on me, feeding them to me or breeding me. I loved how everyone got off on watching and using me like a piece of trash lol. They were verbally degrading me, finger fucking me and fed me all those loads that were leaking out of me. 

Did the exact same thing a few years ago at pride. 

40 at CumUnion in London in 2015. I was with my oldest poz and toxic son Simon who was 33 and going there for the first time. We are a pair of randy geezers and on entering I found a lad who I had played with in the park nearby. He aroused me so much and we shared something interesting and I stayed at this pozzing venue for 7 hours. I went mad and he watched me. He was underage and I showed him that a 53 year old could still fuck and fuck.  Simon had 36 fucks as he was taking notes.

The most i have had in one day was two, both when i was in my first sex experiences with my first partner whom he brought a friend of him to fuck me and then watch me and then a few years ago actually three times this happened have been fucked by a couple. as they take turns fucking me while one fucks my ass the other fucks my mouth. so both holes being used at the same time.

As an experienced CumDump, I plan my own events. My max number of loads bred inside me was 43 loads one night (9 P.M. to 2 A.M.) in Mexico City 3 years ago. My second most loads inside me was 32 loads in LA. Those were good nights and for several days afterwards as my hole recovered!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I was at a party in Tel Aviv called Beef Jerky and stayed in the dark room the entire party. Definitely had more than 100 guys fuck me but only about 30 bred me. The last hour of the party I was on my knees on the couch with a line of guys waiting to finally cum and they were all after my ass. Went back to the hotel and got a couple more loads but it was 9AM so I finally went to sleep. Hit another party in London (SBN) the following weekend before coming back home to Austin. 

• Like 2