POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I chose 16-20 because I don't want to exaggerate the number. It might have been more but I know it was at least that many. A couple months ago my bf and his room mates had a party at their place and I stayed in the room on my hands and knees in the dark while anonymous breeders came through, used my ass, then left.

I got mounted for the first time just before 7pm and it was almost constant until a little after 1 in the morning. There were a few breaks here and there but they were short breaks. When it was over my pussy was throbbing and my taint was raw from all the friction and the cum that was running down and dripping onto the bed.

• Like 2

Mine is pretty tame in comparison. Two in one day, but both in the same session. I sucked both and they both fucked me, but they didn't want to touch so the interactions were pretty much one-on-one while the other watched. I was ok with it, it was still hot in my book!

One time i got fucked by 70 men throughout the entire day. I had to call in sick for work because of it. 23 hours straight no breaks for my poor little ass pussy to cool down. I thought my hole was going to give up but i didnt stop i kept taking it and never knew who it was fucking me. All anon men. 3 years later i met one of those men he fucked me brainless.

• Piggy 1

When I was a teen, I bottomed for my older brother and most of his high school football team one evening.  A few years later, once I turned 18 I bottomed for a leather club where most of the members were in their 30s.  During the years I partied, I was a slut who would be put in a sling and be fucked by anyone who walked past.   I would be fucked and fisted so long and by so many my ass would no longer close all the way and the ass of my jeans or shorts would be soaked with cum and ass juices as I stumbled home.   I remember people pointing, laughing, and calling me filthy names and loving the attention and often asking them if they wanted to fucked my hole too

• Piggy 1

i chose 11-15, and have done that on more than one occasion at a sex club or ABS. Actually, more often at an ABS. If i hit the right time, there's a lot of guys on lunch break or just getting off work who just want to unload and go, so it can be a very quick process.

As for "sometimes one is not enough..." the way i am wired, i'd rather have one Guy who knew how to possess me than a bunch of quick, more shallow encounters. 

• Upvote 1

I know that my record for loads taken in a day is 17.  Not sure how many guys fucked me that day (some didn't cum) but I figure.... maybe 23-25 in total.  Definitely want to break that record, and I am LONG overdue for it.  That was at least a decade ago.

• 3 months later...

Given that research has found most guys only enjoy between a dozen and two dozen sex partners in their entire lives, I am gratified to see so many promiscuous guys like me, enjoying that number or close to it in a single day. More males need to embrace and indulge their natural inclination for sexual promiscuity nd Pleasure.

• Upvote 4

This is a tough one - the question doesn't specify whether there's a difference (for this poll) in whether we pumped Sperm up a Hole each time or not ... 

I decided on 11-15, on the assumption that merely rutting would count.  That I know I've done many times.  As far as Breeding in Holes over that time-span, it would be maybe around 5 or 6 in 24 consecutive hours.  As to taking Sperm up my gut, that number would be even lower, maybe a 3?  As it happens, I'm not sitting on anything spectacular, and that's ok with me.

As far as the age-range, I have not one scintilla of an idea, since I don't think I've ever asked.  Most of the time I don't even see their face, or at most a glimpse.  My standard modus operandi is to get my Cock in as many Holes as possible when I'm at my favorite fuckclub (or any other Breeding venue) and then go find which ever I liked best and Breed it.  So, unable to even guess, I just skipped that one.

My congratulations and profound respect to those of you who beat me by miles !!!

Never the less, it's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1