Fucking on sleeping pills

abostiancich

(This is my first time posting a personal story in this forum, so I apology in advance for any spelling or mistake since my native language is not english )

I've never really posted anything here before because even though I fantasize a lot about gay bareback, I never had the courage to actually engage in sex without wearing a condom. I just limit myself to jerk off watching breeding videos or reading your fantasy posts (thanks men, your stories are so hot). But some weeks ago I watched a TIM video that changed something on me: There was this big muscular guy totally unconscious being bred by some random guy. Nothing special so far, but in this particular scene, the bottom took some sleeping pills beforehand. He was at the mercy of his top, defenseless, unconscious. The cameraman never recorded the top face so the bottom could never know who used his ass. The moment I saw the video I knew I need to do that. What a fantasy...

One of my best friends is a doc, so I asked him for some strong sleeping pills. Until that point, my only real experiences with guys had been mutual masturbation and some oral sex after a party, so I was really anxious about what could happen with my experiment. I don't elaborate these escenarios that much, but in reality I'm kind of a shy man. 

My friend gave me the pills which he said were the same drugs he uses at the hospital to sleep patients before anesthesia makes effect. The next day, I had a really long lunch break. I used that time to go home and settle things up: I douched my ass and got ready to arrange the meeting. I downloaded grindr (again) and tried to find someone... But just having the pills in my pocket made my heart rush so badly that I had to dress myself up again and finally decided to return to work.

In the night, having come back home after a terrible day in my work I opened grindr again. I talked to this mid 30s man who had an "eggplant" emoji by his name. The picture only showed his torso, but he looked really hot (the kind of guys I like, middle east looking, brown skin, muscle pecs, big arms, thick beards and a full grown chest hair) I didn't asked him for face pictures, but I told him the pills thing and the typical "I am kind of shy to the idea of fucking with other guys". I waited for him in my house with the sleeping pills already on my system. The only petition I had was for him to record all the action and send me he video afterwards.

I finally took the pills. My heart started to rush a lot. Anxiety again. To be honest I had some second thoughts, I even thought about locking the door of my place... But in the end, I decided to free my decires and fulfill my fantasy. In order to feel more calmed I put some condoms and lub next to my bed. I left the door opened, and before I could notice I started to feel the effects, dizziness, difficulty opening my eyes... I went to bed and man! those pills were no joke, they were as strong as they could be. I wasn't even able to untie my necktie. I fell asleep so deeply. Just remembering it gives me a hard-on. If you liked how I put in practice my fantasy –and want to know what happened the next day– please let me know. It's nice to share with each other what turn us on, and how our sexualities have developed through our lives. I planned to write how things happened in only one post, but it's getting long.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 14

On 22/03/2018 at 3:56 AM, privetandreij said:

If you liked how I put in practice my fantasy –and want to know what happened the next day– please let me know. It's nice to share with each other what turn us on, and how our sexualities have developed through our lives. I planned to write how things happened in only one post, but it's getting long.

#privateandreij .... YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE ....

YOU START .. GET ALL OUR ATTENTION and then the question ..would we want to hear what happened? 

I hope that the night turned into a gangbang without you knowing and that the guy you invited in brought with him lots of friends and that those again invited even more to enjoy the sensation of fulfilling your dream... 

after-all they are such good men helping you out :-) 

On 22/3/2018 at 12:56 AM, privetandreij said:

(This is my first time posting a personal story in this forum, so I apology in advance for any spelling or mistake since my native language is not english )

I've never really posted anything here before because even though I fantasize a lot about gay bareback, I never had the courage to actually engage in sex without wearing a condom. I just limit myself to jerk off watching breeding videos or reading your fantasy posts (thanks men, your stories are so hot). But some weeks ago I watched a TIM video that changed something on me: There was this big muscular guy totally unconscious being bred by some random guy. Nothing special so far, but in this particular scene, the bottom took some sleeping pills beforehand. He was at the mercy of his top, defenseless, unconscious. The cameraman never recorded the top face so the bottom could never know who used his ass. The moment I saw the video I knew I need to do that. What a fantasy...

One of my best friends is a doc, so I asked him for some strong sleeping pills. Until that point, my only real experiences with guys had been mutual masturbation and some oral sex after a party, so I was really anxious about what could happen with my experiment. I don't elaborate these escenarios that much, but in reality I'm kind of a shy man. 

My friend gave me the pills which he said were the same drugs he uses at the hospital to sleep patients before anesthesia makes effect. The next day, I had a really long lunch break. I used that time to go home and settle things up: I douched my ass and got ready to arrange the meeting. I downloaded grindr (again) and tried to find someone... But just having the pills in my pocket made my heart rush so badly that I had to dress myself up again and finally decided to return to work.

In the night, having come back home after a terrible day in my work I opened grindr again. I talked to this mid 30s man who had an "eggplant" emoji by his name. The picture only showed his torso, but he looked really hot (the kind of guys I like, middle east looking, brown skin, muscle pecs, big arms, thick beards and a full grown chest hair) I didn't asked him for face pictures, but I told him the pills thing and the typical "I am kind of shy to the idea of fucking with other guys". I waited for him in my house with the sleeping pills already on my system. The only petition I had was for him to record all the action and send me he video afterwards.

I finally took the pills. My heart started to rush a lot. Anxiety again. To be honest I had some second thoughts, I even thought about locking the door of my place... But in the end, I decided to free my decires and fulfill my fantasy. In order to feel more calmed I put some condoms and lub next to my bed. I left the door opened, and before I could notice I started to feel the effects, dizziness, difficulty opening my eyes... I went to bed and man! those pills were no joke, they were as strong as they could be. I wasn't even able to untie my necktie. I fell asleep so deeply. Just remembering it gives me a hard-on. If you liked how I put in practice my fantasy –and want to know what happened the next day– please let me know. It's nice to share with each other what turn us on, and how our sexualities have developed through our lives. I planned to write how things happened in only one post, but it's getting long.

So I want to share with you guys what happened after I woke up that morning. I'm perfectly aware that by how I'm narrating you this story it might look like it was the perfect sexual fantasy, but in reality it wasn't: For some of you this post was horny as hell but actually things went a little bit out of control for me. I remember being a little bit dizzy when I opened my eyes, and also in lot of pain. When I regain my strength I realized my ass was sore, a lot. My pragmatic side was in charge again, and I felt really guilty for what I did (or should I say, what I let this random guy do to me). I quickly checked out my room and everything looked in order, it was just a little bit untidy. So no doubt this guy came to use my hole as he promised. I stood up and went for some water to the kitchen. I realized the main door of my place was wide open: I freaked out again. Of course a huge anxiety started to take control of me when I ponder the possibility of some people taking advantage of this situation to assault my place, steal my belongings or worse... But fortunately everything was how I left it and I was (at least apparently) ok.

I went to the bathroom for a shower. I was naked in front of the mirror feeling so dirty, so used... I recall swearing not to do something like this never again. I got to fulfill my gay fantasy and I said to me never to do something as near as crazy like this again. I inspected my sore hole in the mirror. It was so reddened I could literally imagine it bleeding while being fucked. I'm kind of a hairy guy, my butt is no exception, so I also noticed in my ass' hair that there was a lot of this dry-cum-like substance. I genuinely don't know why this freaked me out this much, I know what you might be thinking right now: If I took sleeping pills to let a random guy use my ass I shouldn't be surprised by this outcome, but reality gets to shock us anyway, right?

I took a shower, put some clothes on and opened grindr. I expected to have some news from my 'friend'. He promised to handle me the video of this crazy night (that way I would get horny about it and leave the concerns out once and for all) but he didn't showed up in the app. I started to have an anxiety crisis so I called my doctor friend (the one who gave me the pills) and talk to him about what happened. He's this kinky type of guy who fucks every single guy in town, so I expected him to be the voice of experience here. You won't believe me what he told me in that call... His words calmed me a little bit (in a sense) but just a second after he got to rush my heart at 1000%. I needed to corroborate what he was saying, so I opened the drawer he was describing, I was so fucking confused. There it was: th

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4