• Circumcised as a youth or adult
  2. 2. What is your age?

• 18-25
    • 26-40
    • 41-55
    • 56-70
    • Above 70

Guest gwmcatcher

When I was born, american baby boys were routinely circumcised at birth. I was a young teen before I even saw an uncut dick. My impression is that is not the case today.  I'm interested in others' experiences.  

I realize this is not as relevant to our friends outside the US where circumcision is largely limited to specific ethnic or religious communities. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I guess it depends on when you were born and where, probably your class too. I was born poor white trash in East Tennessee and most guys there who were white and poor are uncut. I remember in sex Ed they explained circumcision and you could see most guys since in imagined pain. None of us understood why parents would get their newborn sons circumcised and of course there was the whole "that's for the Jews" thing. When I first started playing with buds at a young age they all were uncut. When I started exploring anon hookups I came across my first cut dick and it was so weird and unusual. Now I think back to that and what a stupid young hick I was. 

Dallas is heavily Latino and most Latinos are uncut. I hookup a lot and probably 2/3rds of the guys I hookup with are uncut. Amongst the white guys I hook up with most are cut, black guys mostly uncut, and asians almost all uncut. 

Guest gwmcatcher

@BBBoyfromTN. Thanks for the great comments!  That's why your one of my favorite posters.  Agree 100pct with your comments on the ethnic differnces.  Not sure about regional. I'm was born in NY. Don't know if that means much. But do know in the 40 years between my birth and yours there was a big change in views regarding circumcision across the country. 

Cut at birth, cause that was the thing to do at the time. Since I became sexually aware, and especially now, it feels like something's missing. It hasn't stopped me from consistently getting off, but I can't help wonder what it would be like if I still had my foreskin. That's probably why when I get to suck an uncut guy I go absolutely nuts and bring my A+ game. Playing with a guy's foreskin and head with my tongue is one of my absolute favorite things.

Based in the UK here and uncut (the norm here).  I've never understood why parents in the US circumcised boys (aside from religious reasons).  There is no medical reason and even in a religious context just seems like abuse.  It's very rare that I see a cut cock over here.

• 8 months later...