Man4manplay

So this last month I started this experiment that I title All loads any loads taken. Basically i said i would literslly take any load, i dont care who the guy is or how he looks like. If he wantbto fuck me and breed me i let him. So i posted that in every profile and the results have been amazing. All kinds of guys mostly ugly guys but great fuckers, is first come first serve so first guy that says he want to fuck me i stop anything im doing and go and get the load. Imhave fuck in cars, closets, washing rooms, bathroom under  bridges etc its been so much fun i fell like a slut again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

One of the best fucks I ever had was from a pretty homely guy that I met while walking home years ago.  He was kinda big, hairy, awkward, disheveled.  He could've used a shower too.  He walked up and made small talk, then hinted about having fun together.  When he saw me hesitate he grabbed his dick to show me he was packing and said something like it's been ages since he got off and really needed it.  We walked to my place in a few minutes!

He had a kinda long fat bent dick and crazy foreskin--everything I love sucking on.  He delivered a huge load and wanted to stay over--and I got more in the morning.  We connected a few times then he disappeared.  He fucked both ends, he was awkward in bed that just added to the challenge, and think of him often.  Another time met an older guy that I had no interest in whatsoever--then he told me how he'd fuck me deep and long with his 9". He really knew how to fuck.   Don't judge a book by its cover.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

One of the best fucks I ever had was from a pretty homely guy that I met while walking home years ago.  He was kinda big, hairy, awkward, disheveled.  He could've used a shower too.  He walked up and made small talk, then hinted about having fun together.  When he saw me hesitate he grabbed his dick to show me he was packing and said something like it's been ages since he got off and really needed it.  We walked to my place in a few minutes!

He had a kinda long fat bent dick and crazy foreskin--everything I love sucking on.  He delivered a huge load and wanted to stay over--and I got more in the morning.  We connected a few times then he disappeared.  He fucked both ends, he was awkward in bed that just added to the challenge, and think of him often.  Another time met an older guy that I had no interest in whatsoever--then he told me how he'd fuck me deep and long with his 9". He really knew how to fuck.   Don't judge a book by its cover.

Now that first guy sounds like a keeper. ?

• Upvote 1

I have adopted the “no load refused” approach myself. While I have kept pretty much true to the phrase, if I get the sense someone is sketchy (dangerous), I won’t meet them. But I’ve been by some men that most gay guys my age wouldn’t give the light of day. Those fucks are sometimes the hottest! Makes me really feel like I’m just a worthless hole for them to use. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I work in the tech sector and have been doing it since HS, and trust me...it's a magnet for unattractive guys with weight problems, awkward social skills and such. But they're also not picky sexually...they'll take what they can get. I've been bred by a lot of doughy, marginally attractive dorky guys who love that I'll suck and swallow them and that they can fuck me raw and unload in my ass. I own being the willing cum dump and they get what they want. I know I'm not the most attractive guy myself and have no problem taking anon loads from marginally attractive guys in bathrooms, at parks, wherever, whenever. It's not like I'm dating them or bringing hem home to meet my mother...

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl
On 3/27/2018 at 8:16 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I work in the tech sector and have been doing it since HS, and trust me...it's a magnet for unattractive guys with weight problems, awkward social skills and such. But they're also not picky sexually...they'll take what they can get. I've been bred by a lot of doughy, marginally attractive dorky guys who love that I'll suck and swallow them and that they can fuck me raw and unload in my ass. I own being the willing cum dump and they get what they want. I know I'm not the most attractive guy myself and have no problem taking anon loads from marginally attractive guys in bathrooms, at parks, wherever, whenever. It's not like I'm dating them or bringing hem home to meet my mother...

i also get a lot of fat unattractive tops when i make it known that no loads refused. they like it that i let them mount my ass and fuck it however long they want, as rough as they want it, and not reject them or make them wear a rubber or pull out before they shoot. they like it even more because i dont ask them to reciprocate or touch me in any other way than how they want to touch me. i never turn them down unless im physically unable to do it at the moment (nature calls or has recently called and my ass may not be clean at the moment), but when i have those moments i let them know they can always hit me up later to use my ass...and they do.

I have long been a no cock or load refused guy amnd I love it - as I get as much cock as I can handle and my weekends- which I just basically slut out from after work Friday tioll sunday night - I always manage to get fucked between 15 and 20 times.