The anal onus

tallslenderguy

i get that the onus to keep ones hole clean and ready is, generally, on the bottom.  But i have a few thoughts on the topic and wonder what others think as well?  

The most challenging thing i encounter as a bottom is spontaneous fucking. i have several FB's who will contact me out of the blue and want to cum breed me. As a bottom, i can't help but wanna instantly spread my legs and grant access to the Tops i love, but the reality is, i'm not always prepped and that takes time. i'm particularly paranoid. i've never had 'an accident" and always want my Top happy when using my pussy, so i typically go beyond the call of duty (so to speak), when cleaning out.

Some Tops get the need for prep time, others seem oblivious and get impatient or abandon the idea if a bottom isn't instantly ready. Some seem to glaze over when a bottom hints at having to prepare. Some obviously haven't a clue what's involved in the process. 

Then there's those few who do not care and are even turned on by the spontaneity and not worried about what they encounter. 

Bottom line is, while the onus may be on the bottom to be prepped, it isn't a magical or instant process and it sure would help if all Tops understood this. It's not unusual for me (or lots of bottoms i would imagine) to go the whole day not eating, just to be prepared and available immediately. Butt i'm in heat a lot and that is not sustainable behavior lol

• Like 2

I think it depends on what the “onus” is in the bottom’s mind. If the encounter is going to be a relatively quick fuck by a cock of average proportions, there is no need to do more prep than to clear out the rectum and perhaps a short area into the descending colon. Such douching need not be time- consuming.

If there will be acrobatics, on the other hand, or repeated entry, or multiple players, or plus-sized equipment, then the Deluxe Package is warranted.

I tend to always go the latter route, but I don’t have any FBs, and I don’t get fucked regularly - only when I plan for it. I imagine some bottoms who become preoccupied with a concern about the dual-purpose nature of the orifice may not be able to get themselves into the right headspace to change douchegears as appropriate (for my part I never could get past it enough to rim anyone).

I've guess I've been lucky, but out of all the fucks I've given, only 2 or 3 holes turned messy as I fucked em (but I still finished...lol) Maybe my 7" doesn't go deep enough to disturb an "uncleaned" hole, I dunno. 

And when bottoming, I've never done any prep work and I haven't ever had a 'dirty' issue arise, least THAT kind of dirty. 

Guest Memphian

I know what the OP is talking about.  I like to plan ahead when I'm going to the adult theater so I can get cleaned out in advance.  Still, I might only get fucked every 5th or 6th time.  But the rare occasion I drop in spontaneously at lunch time or something, without preparing,  I guarantee you 2-3 guys will be grabbing my ass and trying to bend me over.  

Just take some psyllium husk pills daily and those bowel movements will be bulky, which means you can quickly clean out. But I feel your angst. It seems like people want to fuck just after I've eaten something I shouldn't have. As long as I avoid coffee and greasy food, I'm usually good to go. 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

As I like to say, I grew up a stupid hick and didn't know any better. My sex ed was useless. If I wanted to fuck or get fucked I just did it...didn't douche, hose out my ass, whatever and didn't ask it if the guys I fucked either. We just got together and did it. Most guys asses didn't leak stuff out and I didn't get shit in my dick. It'd happen every once in a while...you deal with it...that's butt fucking. I'm guessing 80% or more of the guys haven't done anything to their ass at all before we meet. I don't expect a guy's ass to be squeaky clean and smell like French lavender...a hole's a hole and unless you ask me to clean mine out first you get me as I am.

we choose what we choose for variety of reasons. The person posting feels an onus to please and satisfy the top. That works for them. Me? I'd rather a hot as shit fuck session than a squeaky clean hole presented to me. I remember a super hot Marine I hooked up with...hadn't been fucked much and hadn't cleaned out his ass...had shit and lube leaking out as I pounded his hole but I didn't give a fuck as he was so fucking hot, wanted bare, had a big cock and wanted to fuck me too, and a gorgeous face. I'd WAY rather have that than an average guy, so-so fuck, but super clean hole. You have to do what makes YOU happy.

Guest ohyoudo

A high fiber diet will allow you to be fucked anytime, anywhere, anyplace. I take Pure for Men (can get on Amazon) which are fiber pills made specifically for bottoms. 

Keeps everything clingy and sticky, so when you poop, everything is stuck together and comes out, leaving you like you just douched. Not kidding. A quick poo and I'm good to go. It's really been a game changer for my sluttyness. 

Other fiber pills probably work well too. Or just eating more fiber in your meals. 

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I fucked a guy, I never was too concerned with whether he had cleaned himself out.  I figured that if I am going to go up a guy's butt, I'm probably going to get dirty.  It has happen lots of times and it did not stop me.  I just told him I'm cool with it and we keep on fucking.  

• Upvote 1