Finding A Runaway Fag Boy At The Bus Station

Guest CHRUST&

Guest CHRUST&

Anyone else have this fantasy?? The shithole of the Port Authority in NYC is the closest to me--imagine going there and finding some innocent fag runaway from Kansas, hungry and with 2 buck to his name. Bring him to your shitty hotel room, let him clean up, offer him some of his best friends Gina and Tina--the bitch has probably been craving it anyway.

From there.... things can get fucking nasty real quick

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Had a bud who had something like that happen to him, except it was the Greyhound station in Atlanta. Kid was from some shithole town in Alabama and his parent kicked him out. My bud was an attorney going down to the Pretoria detention center to meet a client and the kid caught his eye. He stopped and talked to him, bought him breakfast and heard his story. He knew enough that the kid would be chewed up and spit out on the streets of ATL and offered to let the kid use the small apartment over his garage until he could get a job and get on his feet. He had pretty strict rules to let the kid use the apartment and the kid stuck to them. There was nothing sexual and he let the kid stay with him until he was 18 and could get his own place. I'm not sure how rare that is but it worked for both of them.

Guest Dickmagnet
13 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Had a bud who had something like that happen to him, except it was the Greyhound station in Atlanta. Kid was from some shithole town in Alabama and his parent kicked him out. My bud was an attorney going down to the Pretoria detention center to meet a client and the kid caught his eye. He stopped and talked to him, bought him breakfast and heard his story. He knew enough that the kid would be chewed up and spit out on the streets of ATL and offered to let the kid use the small apartment over his garage until he could get a job and get on his feet. He had pretty strict rules to let the kid use the apartment and the kid stuck to them. There was nothing sexual and he let the kid stay with him until he was 18 and could get his own place. I'm not sure how rare that is but it worked for both of them.

What goes around comes around - That's my belief anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

cant say i have but i have a different fantasy that involves a few bus terminals. had a lot of fun in the mens room of a bus terminal though. party in my ass.

Guest Upstateguy518

I've heard it happen to a few people. I recall it happened to this girl, She was 19-20 something like that. The guy brought her to his hotel, Let her get cleaned up, Smoked some weed with her and fucked her a couple times. Let her stay the night then kicked her ass out in the morning lmao