Anon Sex - How do I do I get past the fear?

Osles

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.... So I'm seriously turned on by the idea of anonymous sex. I spend quite a lot of time in hotels, so it would give me the perfect opportunity to enjoy myself, but right at the last minute I get a feeling of guilt/fear, and end up not going ahead with it.

How do I get past this, has anyone got any tips? I know once I've done it once, it'll be easier the second/third/fourth etc time, I just need to take that initial plunge.

Getting your head wrapped around what it is that you fear as well as what guilt you have will put you in the right direction.  No one can do this for you.  Only you can overcome your fear and guilt.  Guilt was developed and is designed to make one fearful of something.  Fear and guilt go hand-in-hand.  No doubt it all stems from your childhood where you were taught by parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and even probably siblings that this, that, and another were all things you aren't supposed to do because you'll go to Hell in a handbasket if you do.

When I came to realize that guilt and fear over having sex with another man was crazy, there was no looking back.  (I'm not turning into a pillar of salt.)  There is no rationale for having guilt or fear of having sex with another man.

So, get in that hotel room, fire up your apps, post those ads, respond to those ads, and say yes.  Then, open the door to your hotel room and have at it.  But, it's all up to you.  As tennis shoes advertisements used to say:  JUST DO IT!

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You have to turn off your inner worrier. Remember those "worst case scenario" books? My head used to always be like that. What if they rob me, kill me, cut off my dick, give me AIDS, lied about who/what they are, won't leave if I ask them to, rape me...and so on. I felt all of those before I did anon, but I had to remind myself that they aren't like that at all...they're just like me, scared, wanting sex bad, desperate, and willing to take chances. I'm an adrenaline junky so I focused on that aspect instead. Maybe that might work for you. Be honest and upfront with the guy, let them know it's your first time doing it and you're nervous and scared, it's ok. I hook up with a lot of bi and straight guys who've never done anything with a guy or who've never had anon sex before and I always make sure to put them at ease. I don't want to traumatized them so they'll never try it again. Some like it or even love it, some hate it and I never hear from them again. You may discover that like me it's a kink you want to explore more. Most of the sex I have now is anon. You may find it works really well for you too!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the same way.  I fantasize so much about fucking anonymous guys raw and then I back down. I'm so afraid of getting and STD.  When I was younger I didn't care.  Now I'm terrified.  I love ass so much but I only get it about once a year only because I'm afraid.

Guest AmbertheTG75

Just get on your apps and invite a guy over. Get face down and ass up. After the first guy breeds you you'll be hooked.  

I agree with the above poster: just do it once and you’ll be hooked. There is no better feeling than a man you just met seconds ago inside your ass raw. The feeling of him cumming inside you and you having no idea who he is is amazing! ? I’ve taken loads from dozens of anon guys and I don’t regret any of them. 

Guest alwaysready

you might try a trip to the baths if you live in a large city. bareback rt  runs 'cumunion' parties in a # of cities. that would be a great place to meet guys, and maybe more relaxing than the hotel room scenario, at least to start.

Guest AmbertheTG75
19 minutes ago, bbaremich said:

I agree with the above poster: just do it once and you’ll be hooked. There is no better feeling than a man you just met seconds ago inside your ass raw. The feeling of him cumming inside you and you having no idea who he is is amazing! ? I’ve taken loads from dozens of anon guys and I don’t regret any of them. 

Yup any nervousness I had went away as soon as He slipped his big raw dick in me hehe

I love the suggestions about trying it out at the baths first. 

If you're nervous about personal safety and making sure you're unharmed at the end of the night, having a buddy along can put  you at ease.  If you're at home, he could be in the living room while you're being fucked in the bedroom.  He could be in an adjoining hotel room with the communicating doors open between the two spaces.  Near enough to help if there's trouble, but out of the way and giving you and your anon top privacy to have a good time.  Especially if you're doing this in your own home, having someone else there is good to make sure your guests don't walk away with your stuff...

Whatever way you wind up doing it, I hope you have an awesome time!

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
19 hours ago, endowed said:

I'm the same way.  I fantasize so much about fucking anonymous guys raw and then I back down. I'm so afraid of getting and STD.  When I was younger I didn't care.  Now I'm terrified.  I love ass so much but I only get it about once a year only because I'm afraid.

Your chance of contracting an STD as a top is a lot less than a bottom's chance of contracting an STD - unless there is blood-to-blood contact. Most STDs these days can be cured by one shot or a pill.

2 hours ago, PartyFFPig said:

I love the suggestions about trying it out at the baths first. 

If you're nervous about personal safety and making sure you're unharmed at the end of the night, having a buddy along can put  you at ease.  If you're at home, he could be in the living room while you're being fucked in the bedroom.  He could be in an adjoining hotel room with the communicating doors open between the two spaces.  Near enough to help if there's trouble, but out of the way and giving you and your anon top privacy to have a good time.  Especially if you're doing this in your own home, having someone else there is good to make sure your guests don't walk away with your stuff...

Whatever way you wind up doing it, I hope you have an awesome time!

There's a pretty good discussion of safety and security issues in the "Sex with "Enhancements'" forum; the topic is "Anon cum dumps and security," started on Dec. 16, 2017.

• Like 1