Anon Sex - How do I do I get past the fear?

Osles

There will always be some risk, even when using condoms: to me, it's a risk-reward scenario.

I'm aware that I risk my health to STIs whenever I have sex; however, I try to mitigate those risks -- at least in part -- by staying away from individuals with oozing chancres, obvious genital warts, visible anal lesions, and so forth. Then, too, I take PrEP: it does nothing for the risk of contracting an STI, but it does give a measure of protection against HIV.

Others may seek those out, while I do not; and, as I note below, each individual makes that decision for themselves, and it's not my place to condone or condemn. I have enough difficulty controlling my own thoughts and actions that there's no way in Hell that I'd even pretend to influence someone else's decisions.

That said, I've come to terms with the probability that I will contract one or more STIs in my sexual life. I have, as I mentioned in another thread, been diagnosed with syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and crabs, and they've all been addressed. To be honest, a bout of pneumonia is -- at least for me -- more devastating than a run of antibiotics.

Do I like them? Heavens no. Am I willing to take them? Indubitably.

I'm not going to say one way or the other that you 'should' do it, or that you 'have to' try it, or that the clouds will weep bitter tears of regret every time you turn down a raw cock: I can only speak for myself when I say that I accept the risk in exchange for the reward of a raw cock and a hot load.

Whatever your choice is, it's the right one for you: it's ultimately your decision, and only you can know why you made it.

• Upvote 1

Lots of good advice here.  The first time will be the hardest. Once you have it under your belt, the worry and fear of the unknown will be less.  There will always be some unknown though and for me, that's part of the appeal.

Baths can help a lot as far as personal safety goes.  If you have any regular fuckbuds, you might have them play wingman and work the door (and return the favor for them sometime).  It's always a good idea to have someone watching your stuff, giving you hits of poppers, refilling the lube, fucking you in between anon donors, etc.  Once you get the hang of it, you can handle those things yourself, but it IS freeing to not have to think about any of that and rely on a wingman.

To help me get over the fear, find you one or two who would be interested in just getting a blowjob.  Then work your way onto getting your ass plowed and filled. It is just a process, but it is so worth it in the end. Finding a guy who just needs to get off and using me as that tool...no better feeling! 

Guest descartes70817

Since I'm a top (most of the time) I got over my fear because bottoms kept stealthing me, but ultimately because some total stranger backed onto my bare cock at an adult bookstore.

@descartes70817 I've done that. When I'm lucky enough to find a gloryhole I'll suck and get them hard and start fucking their dick with my mouth. When they start to respond by trying to fuck my mouth, I usually spin around and let them fuck my ass. 95% of the time they nut in me. Occasionally, they will pull back, then I'll just go back to sucking them off. God I love gloryholes - they've close a LOT of them out here in Cali.

Guest descartes70817
53 minutes ago, phukhole said:

@descartes70817 I've done that. When I'm lucky enough to find a gloryhole I'll suck and get them hard and start fucking their dick with my mouth. When they start to respond by trying to fuck my mouth, I usually spin around and let them fuck my ass. 95% of the time they nut in me. Occasionally, they will pull back, then I'll just go back to sucking them off. God I love gloryholes - they've close a LOT of them out here in Cali.

I love the first time it happened. I had my cock through a gloryhole at an adult bookstore and this guy was giving me a really good blowjob. When he stopped sucking and starting stroking me instead I was a bit disappointed, but then a warmth I hadn't felt in my cock shaft for many years  enveloped my cock and I didn't care as long as I came.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bentoverwaiting4u

I agree with "at the baths".  That's how I over came my fears.  Initially only bottoming safely, while always providing lube and condoms, then leaving the private room door open and laying on my belly.  I eventually allowed the top to choose and then let him use me as he wanted.

Relax and be patient.  The top will join you and take care of that itch that needs scratching.

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

This is also a big time fantasy for me, and gets me incredibly turned on; I tailored my BBRT profile to pursue this.  It started out renting a room at the Bathhouse, I go to, leaving the door open, and letting whoever walked in fuck me.

I am now looking to take it to the next level, and incorporate the motel and blindfold scenario, where I am blindfolded on the bed, the guy walks n breeds me, then walks out quietly

to get back to your question getting past the fear. I always build up to my more anxiety prone desires and fantasies incrementally, one step at a time, maybe the motel scenario is too steep of a gradient, you might want to try going to a sauna or a bathhouse in your local area, and try renting a room, that way first.

I'd been sucking cock and fucking thru glory holes since the 70s. I always fantasized about getting fucked and bred anon thru a glory hole but never took that step until a few years ago. I was sucking a beautiful cock and I realized that that is what I've been fantasizing about for decades. I backed my ass onto it and could not believe I was doing it but was also so thrilled and relieved that I was finally taking anon bare cock. When It began twitching then pulled out, I reached back and felt the cum in my hole. It was the best feeling ever and from that point I began taking all the anon cock and loads possible.   No regrets.