The Tyson Trucker

One of my favorite places is a certain Bear bar in St. Louis near I-64. If you’ve been to St, Louis, you probably know the place. My favorite thing about it is that it really pulls in the truckers! Whenever I’m there and I spy a rig or two parked under the nearby overpass, I know it’s gonna be a good night.

Truckers aren’t hard to spot. They don’t dress “hot”...they simply ARE hot...and authentically themselves. Also, the hat. The hat is a giveaway. On this particular Saturday night, there was a Tyson truck in the lot. I get my usual Rolling Rock and make a game of wandering around trying to spot him.

After scopng out the place and not finding him, I get little smile of realization on my face. So I setltle down on a stool within eye shot of the entrance. Minutes later in he walks, Tyson hat and all, followed closely by another random dude - and they immediately go separate directions.  I think I may have actually chuckled at how obvious it was to me.

”Tyson” was a real fireplug: Shorter, stocky, and bearded. Just my speed. He gets an MGD at the bar, leans up against the back wall, and downs half the bottle in just over a minute. I amble over casually and take my place along side him. He catches me checking him out and I give my crotch a tug. “Looks like you’re having a good night”, I say with a knowing grin. “How many loads you gotten so far?” I ask matter-of-factly. 

“That was just my first”, he replied flatly, finishing his beer. “Ready for seconds?”, I asked with a sneer. He turned and looked me in the eye. “You POZ?”, he asked, “Mmmm-hmmm”, I replied. “Let’s do it”, he said. With that he walked towards the door with me right behind. Damn I do love truckers!

No words were spoken as we cross the parking lot. Tyson unlocks his truck and we both climb in. He strips down quickly (which is saying something in such a confined space) and gets into the sleeper. I follow suit. Tyson was HAIRY AS FUCK. Total beast mode. With a short, fat, hard cock that we both would completely ignore. 

He wasted no time going down on my cock and gave me what I refer to as a “utility suck”:  Getting my cock good and hard for the sole purpose of fucking. And he did a damn fine job of it. In no time, I was fuck-ready. And so was he...the pig was face down/ass up and prelubed with the first guys cum. His hairy ass punctuated by a beautiful pink, wet, mancunt.

I spit on my cock as he poppered up. And I slid into him in one long motion. Now, I wouldn’t say Tyson was loose...but let’s say that pussy had seen plenty of use. He didn’t blink as my fat seven incher bottomed out inside him. Seeing that there was no need to start things slow, I immediately got my full fuck on. Pounding his furry bubble butt nice and steady. After a bit he shifted around and went legs up, his feet finding very conveniently located stirrups attached to the ceiling. (How I do love a shameless fuckhole bottom)

”Pound a load in me fucker!” He ordered. Who am I to say no? I ram myself into his cunt with fury.

”Oh, hell yeah! You gonna....you gonna POZ me up, fucker?”, he stammered out hopefully.

“Yep, I’m gonna paint your guts with my dirty seed!” I croak out. He hums with pleasure...I think due to equal parts ass fucking as the prospect of getting charged cum.

”Do it, fucker...Breed my faggot cunt!” 

”Beg for it!”, I spit back, barely holding off from cumming. “Let me hear you BEG for it!”

”Please...please...breed me....POZ me...please!”  The look in his eyes was real. I could see the cumhunger. A hunger that can never be satisfied. I fuckin’ lost my shit, I gave him one final thrust and howled as I pumped him full of my dirty seed.

I stayed inside him a good while. Grinding my Gift into his guts. We eventually lay on his rack together and bask in the cumjoy. He snuggles into me for just a moment. I fingered his wet boypussy...Feeling the mixture of my load with the one that came before me.

“You up for a few more charged loads tonight? I know several guys here. If you wait here, I can send em to you.”

I swear, his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas.  I cleaned up with a towel he had on hand, dressed, and headed back to the bar. In minutes I sent out his next fuck. And another after that. Soon enough, those fuckers were lining up dick for him. I was there til just before 2am. All night, I saw a steady tide of men crossing back and forth across that parking lot.  

Truckers...Gotta love ‘em.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 13

That term ‘a utility suck’ is perfect!  I often think it is for the bottom as much as for me. Chances are I am already hard. Most bottoms want a utilty suck though dont they? Its like they are measuring it, thinking of it inside them

At the beginning of your story,the protagonist has a bottle of “MGD” and I thought to myself “Mogen David, really?”. Must mean “Miller Genuine Draft” or Molsen. . .

Edited by bbfarm
add a line
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very Hot,,, I work at a Truck stop,, But I am a Total Sub Bottom myself. Been to St. Louis a few times and wish I knew where this bar is?? I know a few but not sure about this one.. Any Poz Fuckers want my hole, I stay just south of Memphis and take all loads... TEXT ME.. 618--967--7232

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I believe you may be referring to JJ's Clubhouse bar.  I visited the bar a few times and always had a lot of fun that began in the bar and ultimately ended with a few men going back to my hotel room for a good old fashioned gang bang into the wee hours of the morning.  As for the truckers and the overpass, they certainly were there at one of the corners of the property.  Oh, yes; JJ's was a place to go and no doubt still is.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Reminds me of the time that I bred a trucker in his rig. I still remember how we made the whole truck rock from how hard I was pounding his fuckhole. 

This is hot. I have almost the same story but the other way around. I was in St. Louis for work one time and a trucker hit me up. He was driving through but needed relief. I got in my rental car and met him where he told me, a neighborhood of light industrial/warehouses somewhere on Kingshighway south of 64. (Cuz he knew he'd be able to park his rig down there.) I was a LOT less experienced then and parked my car and nervously knocked on his door, knowing the one or 2 people around were watching me climb in a truck for a booty call. He let me in. Awkward talk for a minute, but his cock was already peeking out his pants and he pushed my face down into his crotch and started fingering my hole while I was getting high off the smell and taste of ripe unwashed trucker cock. He told me to get on the bed in the back I hit the poppers he fucked me hard and fast. I was back in my car before the poppers wore off.

• Like 1