New to BB. so horny but on the edge.

mspcummer

I am new to the BB world. Deep inside I know I am a total pig. I love cum, I love ass. I love groups. I am wanting to be more uninhibited but everytime I get close to just going for it, I gold myself back and get all nervous. Anyone else been in this situation?

Dude, you got to get past this! Taking loads, eating ass, having the guys at a party line up to seed your cunt -- Man! That's paradise on Earth. You got an awesome, joyous life in store for you once you get past this inhibition. i had the advantage of starting really young, and so by the time i was smart enough to have inhibitions, i was long past that. G'luck dude.

• Like 1

well my suggestions are a bit more pragmatic.

1) if it is the bareback fucking that makes you nervous, make a connection with a thoughtful but dominant top. He will both help you settle down and when it is time, he will load you up properly and most likely find a way of pimping your ass out in a nice, controlled manner :).

2) if it is the "don't wanna be found out" thing - take a trip out of town. Maybe find a bb party or go to a bathhouse that you had never been to before. You most likely will not run into anyone you know and frankly, if you do they will not want to say anything anyway.

3) if it is the fear of getting HIV, the only thing I can say is that treatments are out there that do extend life. They are not perfect, but it is not the end of the world and there a lot of other men who would be in the same boat as you. Many of them are the sweetest, kindest, down to earth men you will meet.

4) if it is because you are in a relationship, have an honest discussion with your bf about your desires. Either he will support, or be even turned on, by the thought of turning your ass out and help you in your quest or he will be freaked out and think about leaving. If it is the latter you have to make a decision about what is more important to you - the relationship or the sex life, though truthfully if your pig side is strong the relationship will most likely dissolve at some point anyway, as you will at some point begin to stray behind his back and once the trust is broken it is so hard to repair. Yes, it will hurt but the pain will come regardless, so better to find out sooner than later.

hope you do not think any of my advice is out of line and good luck in your quest!

I think you need to start slow. Find someone that you feel comfortable and trust first to have BB sex with. Then you can consider sex parties and group situations. In fact ,your buddy can support and accompany you as you open yourself up to multiple cocks and loads. Be patient,you'll soon be the pig you know you are.

I am new to the BB world. Deep inside I know I am a total pig. I love cum, I love ass. I love groups. I am wanting to be more uninhibited but everytime I get close to just going for it, I gold myself back and get all nervous. Anyone else been in this situation?

I really know what you mean, I'm a bit in the same spot as you are. Only thing is that for me rochmixman's 3rd point is an important one for me. Otherwise I would be more easy for trusting guys as well. You really should think of what you want and how you feel.