Seven Loads On a Friday Night

muscledpigbttm

I’ll say it’s the weird moon we’ve been having, but my cravings have intensified in the past few days so today I gave myself a treat.  I awoke early, planned my meals ahead, got some work done, cleaned my ass and by 7:00 PM I was at a bar/video/sex club joint close to my home having a drink and browsing Grindr.

But for a few guys there who didn’t seem to be interested in more than exchanging some looks,  not much was going on, so I went up to the third floor to the tiny room with a TV and movie theatre seats that awards the venue the “video” status.

Two guys were standing up watching the movies, so I grabbed one guy's dick.  It was small, thick, and really, really hard.  Awkwardly I dropped to my knees and, in the first thrust, sucked him down, balls-deep.  He moaned and took his shirt off, while the other guy tried to unbutton my pants and grab my ass.  The second guy pulled out his tiny dick promptly rose to an erection.  The first guy, meanwhile, had withdrawn his cock from my mouth, stepped behind me, and shoved his dick in me forcibly and completely dry.  The pain was extreme, so I asked him to pull out, thoroughly lubed my hole, and he re-entered with vengeance.

He fucked like we were on the sturdiest bed ever without another guy involved and not on a squeaky ass movie theatre seat with six other onlookers and another tiny dick for me to suck.  He went hard and fast, grabbing me by my waist and shoulders and pulling me towards him, trying to go as deep as he could.

He was soon dripping sweat all over, but his moans suddenly intensified as he grunted “Where do you want it?”

“Right where you are is good,” I replied.

That got one of the onlooker’s attention and he soon came close and pushed the guy I was sucking away, pulling a big thick veiny dick from his pants which he presented for me to suck, which I did, however, no sooner had I begun when the fucker in my ass was done, twitching and moaning as my ass squeezed every last drop of cum out of his dick.  No sooner did he withdraw when the hung guy withdrew from my mouth, and gestured for me to turn around so he could aim his cock at my ass. 

He spat in the palm of his hand, lubed his cock head, and shoved himself in good.  While my ass was admittedly sore, it was also wet with cum, so the cock slid in easily.  Soon I felt the pleasure that comes as a consequence of having a big fat cock lodged in one's ass.

This guy was more of a passionate fucker, and the setting wasn’t playing in our favor.  In addition, some of the onlookers had started talking about sports or some other thing and it was kind of distracting, so he asked me to go down to a private cabin.  On the floor below one available little cabin with just a chair was waiting for us.  We entered, he stripped in two seconds and shoved his dick down my throat.  I swallowed it whole but I needed to have that big meat's cum in my as soon as possible, so I got up, turned around and pushed it all the way in.

He moaned and grabbed my whole body from behind, passing his hands all over my chest and belly, playing with my nipples and jerking me off.  Having all of him in had me close to cumming, and that little touch made my dick start to ooze our cum that got onto my pants.  Fuck.

I turned half my body around without pulling his dick out and we started making out.  I’d brought poppers so we both gave it a hit and it made him turn into a violent power top, sticking his fingers in my mouth and pulling me down towards him from my neck and teeth.  It was intense.  He started making a lot of noise, both from moaning and our skins clapping against each other, and I could feel my hole just letting it all go and welcoming the violence with pleasure, craving for that second load of cum.

He started slowing down and just playing with the tip of his dick in my hole, in and out, in and out, until he suddenly said “That ass is fucking amazing, I’m about to fill it up with cum.  You want it? Beg me for it.”

"Fuck yes, I want it!  Fuck yes I need your big dick to blow your seed deep in my hole," I answered.

“Louder, cunt,” he demanded.

“Préñame," I shouted, which roughly translates to into English as impregnate me, but it sounds slutty as fuck.

He moaned loud and pushed me hard towards him, leaving his load as deep as possible and pushing that first guy’s cum into me as well. Fucking hot. We both got dressed and I left the venue.

I took a cab to a downtown hotel that is known for being heavily patronized by gay men.  As soon as I arrived I was contacted by a top wanted to come over - so he did.  I didn’t even ask for pictures and was disappointed as he was neither hot, nor did he have a big dick.  But then it's true, no load should be refused.  He blew his load in no more than five minutes, which was fine by me as it raised my ROI of the night.

He left, and I noticed a guy on Grindr with whom I've exchanged messages several times, although we had never hooked-up.  And the guy was staying at the same hotel!  He was about my height, 5’4”, heavier, tattooed and has an average dick.  He sent me a very direct text which read 'What’s your room number?  I wanna breed you'.  I replied with my room number, and within five minutes his cock was down my throat.

It turned out to be one of those lays where you know you’re driving the other guy crazy.  He kept complimenting my head, was touching me all over, making me flex and playing with my nipple piercing, saying how we should’ve done this earlier.  His dick was really hard and straight up, so I got on all fours to have it go all the way in.  He fucked me hard and got tired fast, so we had take a couple of breaks.  I gave him some poppers and after a few seconds I could feel his balls and dick beating as they got ready to breed my hole.

He moaned, groaned and slapped my butt, depositing his seed with the other three I already had in my ass.  His orgasm was quite long, and he fucked me afterwards for several minutes as I tried to squeeze every last drop of cum out of him.  After that, he got dressed, gave me some more compliments and left.

After a while, this guy that’s bred my hole in the bathhouse appeared to be close by on Grindr so we talked and he came over a few minutes later. Even though we met this past month we’ve already fucked over 5 times as he has a nice big dick that gets super fucking hard and he knows how to use it. He says my hole is amazing and that he loves how I look when he plows me, which I don't mind as a compliment.

So when he arrived we talked for a bit while he undressed but he didn’t let me blow him this time. He got me on all fours and ate my ass out like it was dripping out some sweet juice, trying to suck out the loads he knew I had in me and make my hole all wet. I squeezed hard as those loads are mine but he stilled managed to get his dick really wet and shoved that big tool in me. He apparently had been fucking but hadn’t cum, so he was forceful, acrobatic and energetic, fucking me in the air, getting on his hands, making me turn with him still in me and finally, after dripping sweat all over me, leaving his load in me, while shoving his hand down my throat and spitting in my face.  Fucking. Hot.

He had to attend a birthday party, so he dressed and left. 

Back on Grindr, I resumed my search as I hadn’t yet cum, quickly locating two guys in the same hotel, two stories down, who were looking for a hole to breed.  Fuck yes.  I went down and they greeted me naked, not waiting for me to undress before pushing me down onto my knees and making me blow them.  I can't say the sex was amazing, but it was hot being used by the both of them as a cumdump.  The first guy filled my hole in five minutes and the other one jerked off.  The second guy actually pushed the other guy out of the way so he could shoot his load into my hole. 

Seven loads in and I called it a night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...