Incest cum swallowers

Thepilot

2 hours ago, BareLover073 said:

Ok.

Still think we actually agree for at least 80 % and perhaps in full.

Well, I am upset when I learn of child-molestation / pedophilia. It's sick and upsetting.

I hope everyone that reads those posts reports them, like the one that made me frown - where a member of this site said he wished he 'had a child'. (Paraphrasing here, not looked up what it said literally if it's still up). There's a button in the right upper corner of every post one can use. See this as my call to action, not only li'll ole me preaching. 😉

Agreeing with you that victims deserve consideration.

I'm adding a nuance to this, that the same consideration is warranted to those for whom pubescent sexual experiences - with family members included - was a positive thing. Those clearly weren't cases of rape or abuse. 

So we're not disagreeing on this one. I do feel that openness about natural sexual expression makes it easier for victims of (child-) abuse to come forward and will create a climate where such abuse might occur less frequently. Abuse and rape are not about sex but about misuse of power and a form of violence. 

(Not saying you're NOT saying that, just mansplaining it for the benefit of the general reader here).

To be very clear: I certainly did not intend to also raise 'others' issues with child abuse', because I singled out the hypocrisy within X'tian doctrine, churches and communities on purpose. I'll come back to this in a bit. But I would like to write here now, that the OP you quoted referenced this in the first place. As you singled out this one I was being on topic. I singled out the X'tian churches because as we know since a couple of years, that the number of children that were abused while in their care have been shockingly high and those cases have been covered up for at least decades. 

Again: that's sick and upsetting.  Hopefully that answers your question.

This I disagree with and I'll explain why, besides the obvious freedom of speech argument of course:

When discussing sexual norms which aim it is  ( at least I hope it is )  to protect children and their unharmed development  it's not a bad idea to also address values concerning sexuality and where they come from, especially the Abrahamic religions as they together are the largest group by number of followers. (X'tianiy, Islam and Judism together). 

Calling something a faith doesn't exempt those adhering to that faith from being scrutinised for hypocrisy or for preaching a repressed sexuality that can be viewed as psychologically very unhealthy.

X'tianity (as that's the most influential one in my nick of the woods I'll single this one out again) certainly doesn't view sex as natural or fun.

That fucks people up because sex of course is al those things.

it's my opinion that being taught a more relaxed attitude towards sexual expression growing up - as the OP you quoted wished for - in the end will be more effective to prevent child-molestation. Last but not least I think that with less taboos, the victims of those horrendous acts will feel more free to come forward to accuse and ask for help when it DOES happen.

And I felt it useful in my earlier reaction to this thread to distinguish for all readers, not you per se, the difference between incest on the one hand and abuse on the other. And that's exactly what you were and are saying but I felt it could do with an extra bit of attention in my own words. Hope you don't mind. I think our discussion is beneficial.

And if I stepped on some oversensitive religious toes in the proces I don't really give a flying fuck.  Religion doesn't have a monopoly on ethics.  One could even argue that religious communities might be judged to higher standards than - say -  a website devoted to having unprotected penetrative sex.  

\m/

Once again, I find myself asking why you’re persisting in raising Christianity’s deeds and misdeeds in the context of a reply directly to my call for a tad more sensitivity In idealising the sexualisation of children by adults in whom their care was entrusted?

My concern was both quite specific and very clearly expressed. The deeds and misdeeds of Christianity literally have no relevance to the concern I was expressing, regardless of any wider relevance it might’ve had in the broader context of the thread. As such, I reiterate that it seems nothing more than a diversion from the concern I expressed which, it seems, we’re in solid agreement. (I’ll add, as an aside, that I’ve not seen the post to which you refer.  I hope it’s gone and I trust the member who thought that sufficiently “amusing” as to warrant posting is more circumspect in hindsight such matters. Had I seen that, I admit I probably would’ve reported it too.)

As an aside, the OP doesn’t refer to Christianity as far as I can recall. Nor, for that matter, does it even refer to an incidence of incest.

But, if you’re concerned about any religious sensibilities I (or others) may have, let me reassure you twofold; I literally have none, having decided I was an atheist at the age of roughly 4 or 5 (to my parents’ chagrin although m mother was more annoyed that I decided I was also a republican around the same time 😂) and I fail to see how you could’ve treaded on any religious toes. 
Again, I cannot ask you any more clearly: please stop raising religion’s doctrinal faux pas and misdeeds in the context of what seem to agree is a valid concern over some of us overstepping a line. The diversion is not appreciated, to be quite honest.

1 hour ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

As an aside, the OP doesn’t refer to Christianity as far as I can recall. Nor, for that matter, does it even refer to an incidence of incest.

The post you quoted really did mention X'tianity and incest. Read back pls. Just reacting to a reaction to said post.... Don't shoot the reactor. 😉

1 hour ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

Once again, I find myself asking why you’re persisting in raising Christianity’s deeds and misdeeds in the context of a reply directly to my call for a tad more sensitivity In idealising the sexualisation of children by adults in whom their care was entrusted?
Again, I cannot ask you any more clearly: please stop raising religion’s doctrinal faux pas and misdeeds in the context of what seem to agree is a valid concern over some of us overstepping a line. The diversion is not appreciated, to be quite honest.

Ok. To me it seemed relevant and you don't want to hear it. That's cool.

@BareLover073, I have to repeat myself yet again clearly: as one who was only trying to raise a particular concern, not on my own behalf but so that others might not need to again do so, that could well affect the welfare of others on this site. I raised an informal a point of order, if you will. I hope I did so politely but directly and firmly.

I’ve asked you desist from persisting with your diversion twice now. You insist on ignoring that request and now respond with minutiae. That is your right to do so but, frankly, it’s disappointing given you say you agree with the point I was trying to make. 

It’s not a question of whether I’m interested in having a discussion on that subject with you or anyone else; it’s was that your decision to raise an unrelated issue as a direct reply to my post (not in a separate post; not even as an aside; not in another thread; but as a direct reply to me) and, in so doing, you’ve created a diversion from the very serious point I was trying to make. 
And, intentionally or otherwise, there really ought not be a dispute in that regard for you replied in broad agreement with what I’d said and followed that thus:

“...Period and exclamation point. 

However in the post you quote I don't so much get that it's about abuse or that it's meant as an apology for pedophilia (let's call this thing you're upset about by it's proper name) but about consenting incestuous relationships between same-sex partners who are old enough to make the decision to do it, or choose not to.

And personally I like t's jab at X'tian religions because these condemn all sex outside of marriage between one man and one women but have succeeded at the same time to HAVE damaged countless children by letting them be sexually abused, often by the people in positions of power within said churches.”

The words in bold, again intentionally or otherwise, are quite clearly an elongated and emphatic alternative for the word, “But...” followed by (a) a suggestion I was emotional; (b) proceeded to state why my concern was baseless, at least in regards to the post I “quoted”; and (c) seemingly in “whataboutism” mode, issues in regards Christianity.

Instead, you’ve elected  to revert with further minutiae. I won’t deny that I’m now rather frustrated with what looks like an absurd degree of self-absorption. (I’m choosing to accept that it’s the manner of some of your expression that has conveys the appearance of condescension and that it’s entirely unintended. Given my writing style is rather formal at times, I’m often accused of adopting an attitude of condescension when, in fact, nothing is further from the truth (as anyone who’s actually ever seen me condescend to another person will attest; it’s unambiguously condescending.😛)

So, some minutiae of my own in response. Rest assured, by the way, that these will be my final word in this thread. If you really want the final response, consider it yours.

1. I did not “quote” or even directly purport to quote a particular post. But it’s now apparent that, somewhere in the thread, there’s a post which mentions Christianity’s issues. Presumably it’s by someone named “t”? The post which I paraphrased reads thus:

”Never understood the big [banned word], what's wrong with giving your dad or brother or uncle for that matter head? I give head to strangers though a gloryhole, why wouldn't I suck someone's dick that I love?”
It’s still there, as are some of the posts which, in my view, bore the appearance of either celebrating the poster’s early sexualisation or getting so close that I considered them grossly insensitive.

2. Clearly, you presumed incorrectly and then compounded your error of presumption with descriptors that were, at best, imprecise and, at worst, plainly wrong; for instance, I mistakenly took your reference to “the OP” to, in fact, refer to the OP. That, as is my wont, is the nomenclature that I used, you’ll note.

I’m consistent in the nomenclature I tend to use; I realised only upon seeing your last response that you’re not as consistent; you did say, “the OP you quoted”. 

3. For the record, I chose the post I chose for a reason: I didn’t want to repeat the insensitive posts. That would’ve defeated my purpose.

My decision to paraphrase that post (rather than “quote”) it also served a deliberate purpose: I didn’t believe directly attacking any one poster would serve anything other than inflaming the situation. My intentions, believe it or not, were entirely decent, for which I’ve had to endure as punishment your tiresome (self-confessed) mansplaining. 

4. Ironically,  if you even remotely knew me, you’d know that I’ll discuss issues of politics, religion, geopolitics, philosophy , et al ad nauseum essentially anywhere or anytime with anyone (on the proviso that they have something to offer or a willingness to listen). But not in a format and at a time when it’d serve only to undermine my purpose in engaging in the first place.

5. I could scarcely have made it more clear that it was the diversion that was unwelcome from my perspective. I even tried to throw in irrelevant personal details concerning my belief system to give you the hint that it was nothing personal toward you at all but that I preferred we not distract further and attract further. Distract from my original purpose...and, potentially, attract more eyes towards this train wreck of a thread in case my wordplay’s intent wasn’t self-evident.

Follow now ? Now I’ve mansplained the bloody obvious in return?

That’s me out. She’s all  yours.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

My step dad was my first in all ways. He taught me to suck dick and everything else. He taught me that swallowing was not an option. 

He was right.

• 3 months later...

I think I have been very lucky. My whole family knows I will suck cock. And all the males in the family have shot in my mouth more than once. Some I have asked if I could taste their cum and others asked me if I would suck them. There are 17 males up to the age 65 and all their cum is delicious. And yes most of them have sucked me back.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, suck&swallow said:

Just gave my sisters son a long slow blowjob and swallowed his incest cum. Incest makes it even more exciting and cum seems to taste better. I will suck all my male relatives and I have more than once.

How old is he?

On 7/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, suck&swallow said:

I think I have been very lucky. My whole family knows I will suck cock. And all the males in the family have shot in my mouth more than once. Some I have asked if I could taste their cum and others asked me if I would suck them. There are 17 males up to the age 65 and all their cum is delicious. And yes most of them have sucked me back.

Getting those who suck back together for a guy's weekend might be fun