Incest cum swallowers

Thepilot

I have sucked off a half dozen male family members many many times and been fucked by 4 of them. I love it. my brothers and cousin are the reason I became such an amazing cocksucker who could deepthroat before graduating to high school and why I was ready to take loads from men in grade 9.my uncle didn't just use me for a personal cumdump. he passed me around to his horny buddies and trained me to be a true pussyboy cumdumpster for the enjoyment of all males and to get used by as many guys as possiblefucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest bluecollarotter
12 hours ago, ragincajundaddy said:

Sucked my dads [banned word] dick for many years. I miss the taste of his cum.

When did you first taste his cum?

On 4/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

My step dad was my first in all ways. He taught me to suck dick and everything else. He taught me that swallowing was not an option. 

Sounds fun! I hope you loved it.

As for swallowing, I suppose you mean that swallowing was the only option and spiting was no option, yes?

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:53 PM, Dadslad said:

My Stepdad started me off, proper p3rv he was, and I am glad of the experiences, but he introduced my brother to my cock and that was that. So yes...I've definitely eaten family cum ❤

Oh Yes !  My Dad and mother sending me down for 2 weeks to my Uncle place with his son ( 22 yrs old ) for 2 weeks -  my Dad knew his brother and his nephew was into dicks .

First night there , sharing a bed room with my cousin - went to 1 of the party's - drinking - smoking weed - some guys and girls - having fun . Then , I was so buzzed - need help back at the house - got back and getting ready for bed - taking off my clothes - my cousin gave me a pill / aspirin for a hangover in the morning - wakeup smelling breakfast cooking - felt used a bit . Eating - drinking spiked orange juice - then hot tube .That night another party - weed and booze - just guys showing off their dicks - sucking - j.o. sessions - my cousin showing off his dick - huge - told me to jerk him off - I did !  Again, I was druck - again back at the house - a pill again - past out - felt really used - breakfast - my Uncle in his shorts - then the hot tube - smoking weed and drinking - felt so relaxed - touching my cousin dick - having fun .

Then a few guys showing up - naked - having fun .

Then about buzzed - fell almost over - went to bed - pill the same way - next morning same thing - went to the hot tube - my Uncle came out - Pitcher of spiked juices to drink and a fat joint .

My Cousin came up behind me - his dick throbbing in my crack - pushing me closer to my Uncle - his Dick was a Monster - Uncut - flopping extra skin - telling to take a Big hit on the joint - drinking - sucking his dick - skull fucking - my cousin hammering me - it was a fuck fest - controlling me .

The next 2 weeks was a steady diet of drugs and sex !

Got home - Dad and Mom was happy to see me - mom went to the grocery store - Dad asking me questions of the 2 weeks - the hot tub and other things - he came up close to me - rubbing my crotch - loving it - and ask me if his dick is Bigger than his brother dick - he unzipped hi pants - his dick was huge - flopped out - I grabbed and started sucking it !  Then we became closer friends !

• Like 2

On 10/31/2020 at 9:50 AM, bbpigbtm said:

My twin i had sex alot with, had his load in both holes, wish my dad, but did find his cum rages,( moist sometimes, huffed& chew them

oh man its great hearing about twins in real!

• Like 1

I have sucked off cousins and one uncle. My dad had a big dick and loved to show off his bulge in boxer briefs when I was growing upo. He'd lay on the sofa with his feet up on the table and I would lay next to him with my head on his bulge. He would get hard and press his cock against my face. I wanted to suck him off in the worst way but it never went that far. Maybe for the best. My first LTR had been sucked off by family members and then a priest all through his teens years and LOVED it. He taught me how to be an oral cock worshiper. I think feeders who started young tend to be the most interesting sexually. They really get the mind/mouth/cock connection and are oftern hypersexual and multicummers. My kinda feeder!

• Like 2

Guest bluecollarotter
11 hours ago, Service69You said:

Would like to chat with others that felt it was a good experience and kicked off a life long drive to seek out cock.  I never had the opportunity to suck my dad but did suck and swallow many of my brother’s loads. 

Much experience with fam fun here.

Dad, brothers, Uncle and cousins

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PlanetJunk
On 1/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, bluecollarotter said:

Much experience with fam fun here.

Dad, brothers, Uncle and cousins

I wish I had more of a family to have done things with. Most I ever did was my cousin showed me how to jack off. We did it a few times but it wasn't long term...