Any More Questions?

We were in the bedroom and things were getting hot and heavy! His tongue was raping my mouth and I thought he might fingerfuck me right through my jeans.

"WAIT," I said, pulling my mouth away from his. "Can we talk about Safe Sex?"

His voice was husky. "What's there to talk about? Maybe you should learn to take it bareback!"

I was surprised by his attitude but he was SO hot that I felt I should try to get him to see my viewpoint, me being HIV-negative and wanting to stay that way.

I asked, "Won't you consider using a condom?"

He growled, "NO...I won't"

"But WHY?" I pleaded.

"You sure got a lotta questions!" he said as he gently but firmly pushed me backwards until I fell onto the bed.

Kicking off his shoes, he said, "First, I don't like the feel of latex. I like to fuck the way nature intended...you know what I mean?"

I nodded, which he mistook for a sign of agreement. 

He pulled off my shoes and then my t-shirt off in rapid succession. 

"Also, they're too tight!"

As he said this, he pushed down his pants and stepped out of them. I could see why he felt that way. His cock was long & thick. The sight of it bobbing there, already dripping precum, made me feel weak.

He continued, "Stopping to put the damn things on...ruins the mood, don't you think?"

With experienced fingers, he undid my jeans and swiftly pulled them off.

"Lift up!" he said...and like a good little bottom, I raised my hips off the  bed. His strong hands whisked away my briefs. My stiff cock betrayed my excitement.

He stepped between my legs and said, "I don't want anything between me and the guy I'm fucking!"

He hooked me beneath my knees and I quickly found my heels parked on his muscled shoulders.

I started to panic. I blurted, "But... "

"Shhh!" His right hand covered my mouth, effectively silencing any possible protest. He then spat into his left hand and seconds later, he pushed inside me in one inexorable motion. The surprise of this sent my mind whirling. I felt his pace pick up speed and soon he was groaning and shuddering as he spent his seed inside of me.!

He removed his hand from my mouth! My body remained trapped beneath his. "Any other questions?" he smirked. "Maybe you wanna ask me if I'm HIV-positive? Well...YES...I am!"

As I stared at him in shock, I could feel his dick getting hard again inside me. "Maybe you wanna ask if I take any medication? Well...NO, I don't! My viral levels are pretty damned high so I'm really fucking POTENT! Now, RELAX, Baby! It's too late now to do anything about it! No harm in doing it AGAIN!"

As his cock resumed it's slow in-and-out movement, I could only moan in shame....shame that this was happening...SHAME THAT I WAS ENJOYING IT!

hand.over.mouth.gif

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

That guy saw knew you wanted his hard cock up your ass and then his cum. Your a bottom slut, just face the facts. I would do the same thing just enjoy the hard cock pumping in and out and the feeling of two men in the heat of the moment a guy breeding another with his toxic seed. hot.