How I Learned I was POZ

After spending some time posting Craigslist advertisements and the usual BBRT hookups, I finally got a couple regular fuck buds.  One in particular is this short black muscle head who works close to my house.  The way our schedules worked out, we played fairly regularly on Friday afternoons.  I had let him fuck me probably three or four times before I even bothered to ask him about his status.  It was a very easy and hot conversation.  

"So not that it matters because I'm obviously a cum pig who barebacks, but what kinda loads have you been giving me, man?"

"I'm positive.  Obviously I'm healthy and take care of my self but I've never been on meds or had any issues.  Of course I ain't even gotta ask about you."

"Man believe it or not, I'm just an old school negative not on prep cum dump."

Giving me a broad "That's fucking hot," he dressed and left.  The next week as we began playing, I took the chance and specifically asking him for his charged load.  He never said a word but simply pumped me harder.  Just knowing that I had been taking charged up loads from him made me want him to fuck me more and more.  

The next week I found myself increasingly fucking horny, so in anticipation of my next play session with him, I collected my own cum in a jar for my poz fuck bud to use on my hole.  By the time Friday rolled around, and after confirming he would be able to play, I posted some advertisements to see how much cum I could actually get before he arrived.

A really cute Mexican guy breed me around noon before my short muscle fucker arrived at 1:30.  I had frozen seven of my own cum loads into an ice cube, which he promptly inserted into my pig hole.  I was really surprised the cumsicle wasn't more frigid and uncomfortable than it was.  But he had an amazing time fucking all of that cum into my ass. 

When my poz muscle buddy had breed me and left, I checked my BBRT and had an email from a hot older muscle Daddy.  He was a road worker and was in my area and asked if I wanted to fuck.

"Fuck yeah, I absolutely want your load," I replied as I emailed him my address and phone number, suggesting "Why not cum get a piece just as soon as you can get away from work?"

More than an hour passed before he arrived, during which time I had nine loads of cum in my ass, but good lord was it worth it as, no sooner had the muscle Daddy learned of the cum load than he announced he wanted to felch my cummy ass until it was good and oozing cum - before he slid his Daddy dick all the way in, presumably without any effort at all.  

"Fuck, man, I love fucking a dirty loose whore like you.  I wish you were still negative so I could knock you up right now.  I'm cycling off my meds and it would be fucking hot to give you my dirty strain up your shit hole."  

I groaned in ecstasy "I haven't tested poz yet Daddy."

Sliding out of my ass, he responded "Wow are you fucking serious right now boy?"  

"Yeah, Daddy, I'm a cum pig who takes loads.  I'm not specifically bug chasing, but then I wasn't doing anything at all to stay negative. Besides, poz Daddy cum up my ass is a huge fetish for me," I explained.

"Bend your dirty fuck hole back over then, whore," he demanded. 

When he slid back in I grunted "Ah, fuck, fuckin' give me that poz Daddy dick!"

"No, pig, you know what the fuck you're getting.  Call it what it is, boy.  You're getting HIV cock right now, fucker.  Raw and fully charged right up your shit hole."  

About three weeks later I was randomly out at a bathhouse and in the lobby was a table providing free test kits.  Taking one of the kits, I returned to my room, swabbed my mouth, and played with my dick for a full 20 minutes until my phone alarm went off.  The test was finished.  I had tested HIV+ sitting alone and naked on a dirty mattress in a bath house, feeling more horny than I had ever been in my entire life.  

Unfortunately given how tired and tweeked-out most of the guys were, I ended-up jacking off and then going home, getting my dog and walking around Capital Hill all night thinking about how hot it was to actually be a dirty fuck whore.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...