Websites and hookup online sites (question)

hungtopinky

On 12/14/2018 at 1:29 AM, Limitlessbot said:

It's always the same three prolific spammers posting in my location. At least Craigslist had legitimate posters as well as the spammers.

The same in my area, but here it's just one. When you try to post an ad, cum back the next day and the asshole has posted 15-20 ad's on top of mine.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

BBRT has gone way down hill.

The interface is clunky and hasn't changed in years.

80% of the guys on there are meth addicts, it's sad and frustrating when your expecting a top and instead you get a flaccid strung out tweeker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SEPaBBGuy
4 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

One of the issues I get is that I am older, everyone wants a twink. Of course the guys that do get in me want 2nds and more

Yes, I know just what you mean.

I still seem to get most off a4a lately, BBRTS some, Grinder and Scruff none yet, but those sites don't seem to have a windows version so that keeps me out

I am from the Ohio area, not sure if there are another sites that work well for older guys. maybe silver daddies but i haven't had a hookup on there, had a couple guys that had some crazy ideas for my butt ( leave it to older guys ) that really had my butt witching,  but no actual hookups

Guest neg4POZnw

I used to run pozconvert.com but closed it. Kinda wanted to bring back something like it (but less risky of being shut down) so co-started BBDungeon.com. Hope was a ton of pozconvert alumn would show and grow it. But alas it's pretty dead, for now. But if anyone wants to help me make it thrive hit me up! The goal was a very bb and very poz friendly community ;)

I’ve been using squirt.org for more than ten years and it’s pretty decent. BBRTS is pretty good too. I’ve yet to hook up with anyone from breeding.zone. Lately I’ve done really well with Grindr. I think the main thing is that my profile clearly says “BAREBACK ONLY. No condoms. No pulling out.” I think most of the loads I’ve gotten this summer were through Grindr. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I get a ton of guys off Adam who have seen my profile on other sites. Some from Breeding.Zone and many on this site have Pumped their POZ load in my ass. 

Most on BZ share the same interest but are located all over the world. Best for me is BBRT because my profile is clear and Direct that I am a Proud POZ Bareback Cum Pig and Love getting Fucked and Loaded with Cum.

• 7 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, barenekkid said:

Lately I’ve done really well with Grindr. I think the main thing is that my profile clearly says “BAREBACK ONLY. No condoms. No pulling out.” 

Sadly, men in my country don't seem to know how to read profiles. Ugh.

Planet Romeo is my go-to when I want fresh meat. Otherwise, I rely on old contacts, and their contacts, and so on and so forth. It helps when you build a reputation of a bareback bottom cumslut --- word goes around.

• Like 1