Alternative to Craigslist?

CigarBear68

Well, with Craigslist posts of casual encounters gone for good, I find myself at a loss. I hate the gay apps for phones, least the ones I know of. Anyone have any suggestions. Anything else like Craigslist around ??  If not I should buy a season pass to a few bookstores. 

• Upvote 1

Yes i am on BBRT Most here in Canada  are on meds and the ones that are not , want the young versatile  studs . Us older  BB BOTTOM never seen to  make the grade for them. Maybe  being Canada makes a difference . A lot of  the poz  breeders are in the US

3 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Well, with Craigslist posts of casual encounters gone for good, I find myself at a loss. I hate the gay apps for phones, least the ones I know of. Anyone have any suggestions. Anything else like Craigslist around ??  If not I should buy a season pass to a few bookstores. 

BBRTS works well on mobile apps

• Upvote 1

I figure some of former CL traffic would be pushed under a proverbial table and bleed over to mostly-fetish-designated and behind-a-password sites - back into an online closet. BBRT, Asspig, Squirt, Recon, cruising and travel sites outside of US. Dedicated hookup apps IMO are hit-n-miss, and mostly a miss. Time to brush off those old cruising skills and polish a few spots for some hands-on ass-grabbing fun. Or pump up the CumDump network.

• Upvote 3

For US - agreed. What about France? Or UK? Canada? Or Germany? Coverage and offerings are not the same.

Have you heard of barebackcity.info? The best German site back in the day. That went offline unfortunately. As well as a Canadian link on old Priape.

May be Barebacker.net ? barebackfuckbuddy.com, bbackzone.com, biohazardmen.eu - again, there a few language/country-centric sites that are not CL by all means, but they cater to what you'd like in some locales. Even the ole bareback.com.

• Upvote 1

As I mentioned in another thread around this topic maybe for you guys in the US Cruisingforsex.com is an alternative. They mentioned the CL shut down and announced they are continuing, including their other site men4sexnow.com. Both have personals.

I'm not using them anymore as they are (too) focused on the US but I used them years ago when I worked in the US and got good responses at the time (and a lot of fun ;-)

• Like 1

Guest daddyloadny

I still cruise the rest areas and truck stops, so I am hoping traffic will increase at these places. Never had much luck with CL anyway, glad it's gone.