Alternative to Craigslist?

CigarBear68

On 3/26/2018 at 10:53 PM, skinster said:

Or pump up the CumDump network.

+1.  That needs to take off, finally!

I also posted to http://gloryholes.info.  It was not nearly as much traffic as a cumdump would want, a trickle, but maybe it would pickup.  Obviously only for guys into gloryholes.

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

I usually had good luck on CL so I do miss it. 

Rarely any luck on Grindr.  Some luck on squirt.org.  BBRT got me a cock to suck yesterday, so there's that.

BBRT is usually pretty good. But, I find out that with my BBRT party invites, that only a very small fraction of the guys that request an invite will actually show up. I one time had a hotel breed and seed in Vegas, where over 20 BBRT guys had requested an invite and not one of them showed up. Thankfully, I had gotten a big response from my CL ads and the party turned out really well.
But, I'm going to miss Craigslist. I find most of my group and 1on1 action on CL.
Someone on Squirt just suggested https://doublelist.com/
I haven't tried it yet. But I plan to try it out. 

Guest GoneFishing
20 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

BBRT is usually pretty good. But, I find out that with my BBRT party invites, that only a very small fraction of the guys that request an invite will actually show up. I one time had a hotel breed and seed in Vegas, where over 20 BBRT guys had requested an invite and not one of them showed up. Thankfully, I had gotten a big response from my CL ads and the party turned out really well.
But, I'm going to miss Craigslist. I find most of my group and 1on1 action on CL.
Someone on Squirt just suggested https://doublelist.com/
I haven't tried it yet. But I plan to try it out. 

thanks ! friend and i had a conversation on the demise of cl.  will try 

Guest ignignokt

I've actually had decent luck on Grindr lately and Scruff to a lesser extent too. I just openly advertise I'm a bareback bottom/vers slut looking for loads

I was planning my weekend getaway to the states, then discovered CL and the recent ruling. Not sure it would work, tell if I’m crazy or not, but .... If you live in the states close to the boarder, post in the town closest to you in Canada. I’m in Victoria, I’m planning on posting in Victoria for Bellingham, Seattle etc, not sure where I’ll end up staying yet. Mapquest it, whatever you need to do to find the closest town. Don’t forget to write down the “postal code” (zip code), you’ll need that to complete your posting!

I imagine that it will take awhile to catch on, but surely you guys sitting in the states must check out CL Canada, I know I did, bored, I’d scroll the men closest to me. Don’t forget to write down the zip code aka. 

I posted on doublelist.com yesterday and got several replies. It's brand new. They're still getting it up and going. They are still experiencing some technical glitches. And not all categories are up and working as of yet. But as word gets out and they work out the technical issues, I think doublelist.com will be a good alternative to the old CL ads. 
I hope so. Because CL was definitely the most successful website for my hookups. Give it a try. 

• Like 1

Guest ignignokt
1 hour ago, travelingbi said:

I posted on doublelist.com yesterday and got several replies. It's brand new. They're still getting it up and going. They are still experiencing some technical glitches. And not all categories are up and working as of yet. But as word gets out and they work out the technical issues, I think doublelist.com will be a good alternative to the old CL ads. 
I hope so. Because CL was definitely the most successful website for my hookups. Give it a try. 

Nice! It looks really similar to CL. And is already gaining popularity pretty fast, in Atlanta at least 

4 hours ago, ConversionPiglet said:

I wonder if it will cover the same smaller towns like craigslist did otherwise it won't be much help to us not located in some major city.

I hope so as it gets more successful. Even though I live in a big city, I've used the smaller town posts on Craigslist when I've been traveling on the interstate between big cities. On my last 6 hour drive between Salt Lake and Las Vegas, I was able to stop in two small towns to suck off str8 guys because of Craigslist. I do hope doublelist.com will succeed. I have a hook up set up for tomorrow afternoon from a doublelist.com ad. Hope it works out. 

Edited by travelingbi

Hi all

I was just reading the BBC (English broadcasting web site).@ 8pm Aust eastern tme 08Z.. they have a report that two firms Apptimize and Localytics had hacked grindr regarding hiv statistics eg poz people on this site... be aware!!!!!

"Mixed results", as they say. 

I just created profiles on these "terrible" dating apps, Scruff & Grindr, and got hit up pretty quick results.  The profiles don't out and out say "bareback" or "breeding" b/c the App Lord Editors will yank that from your profile description but I was direct and to the point about what I was looking using other words.

Scruff: Gay married face pic neighbor blurted out pretty quick in chat "or up their bare ass" when talking about fucking, then ... "I'll save my load" ... "sucking me off and swallowing?" ... "you want my cum in your ass?" BAM! from swallowing to loading up ass tomm after work.

Scruff: no pic 45yo avg guy next door w/ pref as PreP chatted: "looking for an nsa top that loves to pump n dump" BAM!  that means I load up his ass tomm morning.

Scruff: 30yo Latino toned cutie: "I could have a multiple orgams in your hole as I fuck you really hard" BAM! no point wrapping up multiple cumloads if dick is in my hole

Grindr: 30yo Latino hairy cub down the street said really quick in chat: "I need to bust.  you swallow me?" OK not BB but direct and to the point.  Sadly it was past my bedtime so hopefully a retry.

Hornet users gave bad reviews saying the app is littered with scammers and ads.  

For websites, DoubleList ad didn't work for me but maybe it's where you're based as to whether it works yet.  Cruisingforsex has a 1990's website that's hard to navigate and I get lost in it.  Same for Men4SexNow.  Squirt is still working great for me.  

Interested to hear other's results for CL replacements.