Sign in to follow this  
subdirtyjohn

bareback gift poz me any race welcom sheffield

my number to poz me up aids guys wkecome   07428391353 piss up me i swallow piss video makers welcome photos etc 

poppers and breed cum up me 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By martinthefaggot
      NEG CUB. Very hairy, Looking for anon Poz loads from men 35+. No one is to old. In londom from 31st of august till september 5th
    • By LDNhungvers
      Anyone hung vers and up for B.B. fun?
    • By bbslut88
      Vers bottom looking to chat with guys with extreme fetishes/taboo ones along with meet guys in person who will violently rape my ass/pretty much anything else.

If you send me condoms full of cum I will send you a video of me eating it or pushing it up my ass.

Nottingham UK

• By Cutedelicategay
      As introduced in my profile I have been a submissive bottom since I was introduced to men sexually. I have managed to stay NEG despite taking every load offered to me. I enjoy taking unknown loads and achieve the strongest orgasms in doing so. Seroconversion in my case is probably matter of time. Have read a lot on this site I understand the pros and cons of converting. But the bigger question is does a bottom has to convert? Does that endorses a role of being a bottom? Should I consider risk reduction  techniques like PREP? 
      please give me some advice but please be respectful of others decisions. I am looking for suggestions and not judgements.
    • By Cutedelicategay
      I was always shy and submissive growing up. I secretly enjoyed watching naked guys after PE class. I used to work at gyms and stadium locker rooms. I had my first real experience with the son of my godfather who was 2 years older than I, at 14 yrs. Tasted his cum and later he took my cherry. All sex was always condomless. My godfather caught us in act and following  discussion he decided to have sex with me if I wanted to continue with his son. Eventually moved in with them for university. He was divorced by then. They both trained me to be a slut willing to take loads. I never learned what a condom feels like up my ass. Although I am on my own I am still proud of what they both taught me - sexual submission to a real man.

Other #BBBH Sites…