One New Year's Eve

So it was New Year's Eve (a few years back) and I didn't want to be alone so I went to the bar closest to my home (neither near nor far) About one am everyone else there was sloshed. The rest of the sober ones had headed out already. Not drinking myself (I only touch beer after it has recycled through somebody else's bladder first) I decided I should join them.

As I trudged home I noticed someone else following me. I stopped, we greeted each other and I sized him up. A good looking guy a bit drawn around the eyes ahd cheekbones but not I thought from drink or drugs. i could feel my cock beginning to stiffen and my butt beginning to quiver. He invited me to his place. I accepted straight off.

We got there, stripped off and began to mess around ending with me bent over a chair taking his cock raw and rough inside my wanton butthole. It felt good and I knew that cum was what I wanted. When it was over and we sat around with him having a cigarette, he noted I hadn't asked him anything but said he was on meds not yet undetectable but with a pretty low viral load so I probably shouldn't worry were I neg. "Yeah," I said, "I'm neg but I am not worried." Something must have given away my disappointment for a moment later he was accusing me of chasing. I admitted it even though I had only admitted it to myself a few weeks earlier. He said this must be my lucky year coming up and he went off into the other room of the apartment.

A short while later he came back and beckoned to me. I followed him into the room dark except for the light of one low watt bulb. There on the bed lay a man nearly skin and bones naked on his back with a boner sticking out of a nest of grey pubic hairs and lying across his stomach pointing up wards toward his too prevalent rib cage. "This is my roommate, former lover, soon to be former roommate I am afraid.His insurance has run out and he has chosen not to accept the indignity of half-assed medical care. If you want he'll fuck you with his death seed and you'll start down that road to join us in this pozzed up life.

Already naked I climbed on the bed. I was a little afraid, not only because I knew now there would be no turning back but also because he looked so fragile, i was afraid that to sit on his erect cock might cause his hips to break. The lure was too great however and I positioned my still dripping from one load asshole over the tip of his deathstick and began to lower myself on it. As my ass began to envelop his cheeks suddenly his eyes heretofore closed flew open and he grinned up at me. I noted a few of his teeth were missing. Oddly I began to get more turned on and rammed my hole onto that dick. He with strength that came from I knew not where thrust up at me and soon we were rocking in rhythm as my original trick from the evening began to coo in my ear how I was wrecking my hole with sweet poison and joining a brotherhood from which there is no real escape. "C'mon give me that pos load. Flood my hole. Kill me with it" I heard myself saying in return. "I want it. I want it so bad." We kept on that way with the corpse cause that is how I began to think of him fucking away at me with only grunts and groans and his room mate taunting me to ride him harder and faster to my doom.

Finally I began to feel his cock swell inside my guts and I knew he was about to fill me with the toxic cum I so craved. We let out simultaneous groans and I felt myself collapse on him. I don't know how long I stayed there drenched in sweat but as I began to feel his cock shrivel and a bit of the poison leak out of his hole, my friend shook me and told me it was time to go. We wordlessly crept into the other room and silently I began to dress. When I was done, he walked me to the door. "Thank you," I said. He kissed me and patted my satisfied ass. "I hope it takes," He whispered. "Happy New Year!" I left thinking it was going to be a very good year indeed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6