This ain’t funny

I always thought I’d get used to being a Black Cocksucker. I can’t handle it. I feel so Proud and Like a woman it’s kinda hard to think. I at times don’t wanna do anything but have a real pussy so I can just live my dream.... Well Why do I feel So proud and happy! 

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

I'm partial to black cock too.  There are a lot of black guys who will be more than happy to use the pussy you do have.  I can see why some women crave being knocked up by black cock though.  Because when the right black guy is pounding me, I feel like a teenage girl in heat and I've had fleeting thoughts of, "If only I could have his baby!"  Absurd I know, but there must be something deep in the brain that can bring that out.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the finest cocks I ever sucked belonged to a black guy. He was a cleaner at a law firm I worked for. One morning I got to work really early and caught him in the shower. He was all apologetic about using the executive bathroom but he had brought his own towel, he explained. I told him not to worry. In the course of our conversation his towel fell off and there it was. Glorious, black and glistening. I couldn't take my eyes off it...and I wanted to get my mouth onto it.

Still staring at it, I told him he had a beautiful cock. It started to stiffen. I asked if I could touch it. it stiffened more.

Needless to say I was soon on my knees, his magnificent cock in my mouth. He came and it was fantastic.

Then again...I worked with a black guy once who boasted a lot about his luck with the ladies. They all wanted to get some of his 'monster cock' was how he put it. Don't get me wrong, he was a lovely guy just a bit boastful. Anyway, at a Christmas party one night we both found ourselves sitting outside a pub, drunk, smoking and generally laughing like loons. I 'accidentally' brushed his cock with my hand while patting his leg. I apologised and said I didn't want to wake the monster cock.

Long story short he said he was horny, I said I could fix it and went to my knees.

His cock was about as monstrous as a peanut. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed sucking him and he eventually came all sweet and full but, seriously, his cock wasn't all that wonderful. That's not to say this experience wasn't repeated...

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, Imablkcockho said:

I always thought I’d get used to being a Black Cocksucker. I can’t handle it. I feel so Proud and Like a woman it’s kinda hard to think. I at times don’t wanna do anything but have a real pussy so I can just live my dream.... Well Why do I feel So proud and happy! 

On 3/27/2018 at 2:45 PM, Memphian said:

I'm partial to black cock too.  There are a lot of black guys who will be more than happy to use the pussy you do have.  I can see why some women crave being knocked up by black cock though.  Because when the right black guy is pounding me, I feel like a teenage girl in heat and I've had fleeting thoughts of, "If only I could have his baby!"  Absurd I know, but there must be something deep in the brain that can bring that out.  

I am a proud sucker of black cock and I have a black friend who loves to use my pussy which makes me feel like a teenager as he tries to knock me up.