It must of been about 1988, i just turned 21 and was enjoying the scene of gay life in Phoenix.....I had a great group of friends that I hung out with and most of the time we would hang out at Preston's. It was a good club, no old guys, no bear, just guys around our age...There was always good music, great drinks, and hot guys to hook up with...Most of my friends were in college like me so Monday through Friday we were busy studying and attending classes...So the time to party and have fun was Friday and Saturday nights..

As school was nearing the end I didnt have the time to go out on the weekends to party with my friends...My focus was on my studies as it was drawing near the end of the year. I told myself once classes are over I can enjoy the summer and have fun.  I was sure that most of my friends were doing the same thing. The last week of classes were finally here, I felt like was prepared for the challenge of the exams..I spent the last two weeks studying and applying myself so I felt i was ready....Once i finished my last class i figured it's ME time and that I need to go out and enjoy the weekend with my friends...We planned to meet at Preston's around 9pm and have some fun...As I pulled into the parking lot it was packed there was no parking to be found...My eye's lite up as i thought about the prospects the night has to offer. Finally I saw two guys walking out together hand in hand heading towards a car, I thought to myself this guy is going to get lucky and i will get their parking spot. As they pulled out I swung into their parking spot.

I walked up showed the bouncer my ID and immediately went to the bar to grab a drink. I was in luck it was my favorite bartender, he waived and called out Spencer, I glanced over and smiled at him....He asked the usual Spence, I quickly replied yep you know me all to well...he just smiled and said like to know more of you one of these days...I got my drink and started my quest to find my group of friends....As usual they were over by the dance floor drinking and moving to the beat of the music.. we chatted about our classes and compared notes on how well or how poorly we did on our final exams....As we were talking the song West End Girls came on and Tommy immediately started jumping up and down and pulled us out onto the dance floor. Tommy was a total Pet Shop Boys fan....As I was dancing with my friends and looking around I thought to myself I have a great life and a good group of friends, I am a lucky guys. I was also checking out the guys to see who peeked my interest, looking around I saw the usual group of guys mostly college kids, until he walked in, this guy looks to be around late 20's maybe early 30's and was built looked like some of the guys that played football on my college team...I stood there in a trance starring at this guy, i couldnt help myself I was drawn into him. He looked towards me smiled and winked, OH SHIT he caught me staring at him, what do i do....I thought....I looked away, maybe he smiled and winked at someone else....I figure another glance wont hurt, so I looked over again and this time he waived at me....I was in shock this guy was interested in me...Now i dont think of myself a drop dead gorgeous guy but im not ugly either...I am just an average college guy some would say a typical preppy twink...I felt these arms grab me around the waist and hold unto me, earth to Spence, are you there buddy? it was Tommy he caught me staring at the new guy in the bar...I think he's lost this doesnt look like his type of crowd, can you look at the way he's dressed geez this guy has no style...Hey give him a break, he's new here, he's actually kind of cute and with that I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice saying Hi..I turned around and it was the guy we were just talking about...I smiled and said Hi, he stuck out his hand and said I'm Randy, I grabbed his hand and introduced myself as Spencer..Pleasure to meet you Spencer, care to dance...I said Sure, we danced for a bit and then he signaled me to follow him over to the bar..I looked back at my friends and Tommy gave me this "what the hell are you doing" look...I just smiled back at them...As we got to the bar he ordered us drinks and said let's go out on the patio where it's quieter, so we headed out to the patio, it was also easier to breathe as smoking was allowed inside the clubs...During our conversation I found that he was from Phoenix, was in his third year of college, and works with his family at their business. He was studying business.  As I was sharing information about me he leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. I was there in shock, he pulled away and apologized for moving in and kissing me...I told him No, it's okay I was just not prepared for that...He offered to try again, this time i was prepared as i felt his tongue move into my mouth I was in heaven, this guy was totally into me...we were deep in kiss, when we heard this Geez Spence go get a room, it was Tommy and the rest of my friends..

Randy looked at me and said I think I need to go....would like to see you again....I replied I would like that....With that Randy left the club....Tommy piped in Spence we were looking for you and worried that something happened....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Tommy grabbed my hand and led me back to the table with the rest of the guys...Where have you been Spence, getting lucky...with that all the guys started chuckling except for me...I stayed for maybe another hour or so and decided to head home...It's been a long day...Driving home, I kept thinking about Randy and our time together..I pulled into my apartment around midnight....I got undressed and got into bed both my mind and my cock were thinking about Randy, I couldn't help wondering how big his cock his, was it think, was it uncut....I started massaging my cock and fantasizing about being naked with him., I shot the most incredible load it hit my chin...

I was having the most incredible dream as I was laying in bed dreaming i kept hearing a phone ring, finally after the fourth ring I realized it was my phone. I grabbed it and mumbled Helloo...On the other end was my mom, Spence did I wake you? it's 10am are you still in bed? I continued chatting with my mom for about 20 minutes and hung up the phone....As I was laying back in bed my cock started thinking of Randy and back to my dream, as I was getting into the moment my damn phone rang again. I answered roughly HELLO, then I heard the voice on the other end say my arent we grouchy in the morning, it was Tommy....his first question was did i interrupt you, who are you with? did you bring someone home with you? I answered and said NO I am by myself....um yea Tommy said and then started asking what are my plans for the day...We made plans to hang out at the pool around 11 and Tommy was going to bring over some beverages to enjoy the morning...

As we were laying by the pool chatting my mind went back to my conversation with my mom, what did she mean I need to get a job for the summer..I thought i would do what i did last year and enjoy my summer with my friends and go tube down the salt river....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: PozCubBtm, I assume you are going to get to some Chasing/Gifting at some point. People have reported this thread for being in the wrong place. If you do come back to this, please get to the point sooner rather than later. 

It was about the second week of June when my friend Tommy announced that he's going back home for the summer. His parents will be traveling through Europe and he needs to watch the house and his siblings...it's a Saturday night and what am i going to do? I thought about going to the usual hangout but why, most of my friends are out of town....I thought for a minute hey I should check out the Bum Steer, i've always wanted to go there but my friends always disapproved...Well since im  by myself this weekend i thought about going there...So I got dressed up in the usual preppy look and headed to the Bum Steer...The parking lot was busy but i soon found a spot..My stomach as in notches as I got out of the car, i started to have second thoughts......I figured I would never know what this place is like unless i go inside...So i walked in the door and looked around it was filled with biker types, bears, and rough necks......I was there maybe 15 minutes until i heard this voice from the bar saying HEY TWINK ARE YOU LOST, THIS AINT YOUR TYPE OF BAR GO BACK TO PRESTONS...I started to head towards the door and leave until I saw him. There he was standing by the pool table with his friends...What do i do? Do I go up to him? Do I leave? I was filled with so many questions. Finally i made up my mind to go over to him, except he wasn't there......DAMN I missed my opportunity....I was about to leave until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Randy. it's Spencer right? Yea that's me....What are you doing here? this isnt your type of club? I told him I thought i would check out this place....Randy laughed and said well it's not Prestons, that's for sure...Here ill show you around and introduce you to some of my friends, he grabbed my hand and led me over to his friends...

His friends were nice, different than my group of friends that can be chatty. As we were talking Randy slid is hand inside my pants and started fingering my hole. I dont know if if was the thought of his finger playing around my fuck hole or his group of friends dressed in leather that got me sporting a huge boner.  One of the guys Rock asked me if was enjoying myself and would be sticking around for the fun after the bar closes...I said sure I dont have anything going on tomorrow and i really wanted to spend more time with Randy. Rock just smiled and said we will have more fun later and with that he handed me another drink.

It was about 1:45am when the bartender yelled out LAST CALL. Soon the bar started emptying out. Soon there were only about 12 of us including Randy and myself left in the bar.  Rock proceeded to open up the door that led to the back room and guided us all into the room. Randy grabbed my hand, kissed me and said he's so glad i was here. I told him I was glad to be here to and to be with him. As we got into the room, Randy started undressing me and soon I was there standing in my whitie tighities. I felt kind of naked and embarassed....But as I looked around most of the other guys were naked and making out. I felt so turned on I started undressing Randy and when i pulled down his underwear he had the most beautiful cock it was long, thick and uncut with nice low hanging balls...Above his cock on his stomach was the most unusual tattoo, I couldnt make out the design but i thought I had seen it somewhere...I couldnt help myself i started licking at the head of the cock and started sucking on it taking the whole cock inside my mouth. As I looked up I saw Randy's eyes as he smiled and grabbed the back of my head. He slowly started fucking my mouth, he had the most incredible cock. I couldnt wait to have it inside of me...As I was sucking Randy's cock I was wondering if I had any condoms in my wallet or if the bar had any in the room.

Soon I felt Randy's hands pull me to my feet and he looked into my eyes and said Spence that was incredible and he kissed me. While he was kissing me his hands were grabbing my ass and his finger was making his way to my hole as he started sticking it in and out....He pulled away and said I want so bad to fuck you tonight. I want to fuck you in the sling. I looked at him and said the what?? I had no idea what a sling was. He pointed over to the corner and there it was hanging from the ceiling. My eyes went back to his and I smiled at him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Randy led me over to the sling and helped me get in and strap my feet in....After he got me comfortable in the sling he started exploring my hole with his tongue, I started moaning in pleasure as he was loosening my hole up...Soon I was begging him to FUCK ME.....startled I looked and saw some of the other guys looking in our direction...Seems like we became the entertainment for the night...Randy got up and started kissing me as he was fingering my hole....I so wanted his cock inside me...Randy leaned in  and told me that he wants to be with me and not just a one night stand. He wants a part of him to be inside me forever...I looked directly in his eyes and said I would like that as well...he then said something that would change my life forever, he said Spence I am HIV+ and so are most of the guys here...if you want to leave and not see me again I truly understand...I was in total shock, what do I do? I like Randy and would like to pursue this further, but do I want to become HIV+..I was very confused and not sure I am ready to make that decision....I told Randy I do care for him, but i cant make a decision like this now...I felt bad telling him this but I needed some time to sort things out and determine what I need to do....Randy helped me out of the sling and we went back to the corner where I proceeded to get dressed..I got dressed and headed out the door. I looked back and I could see that Randy was disappointed but he understood where I was coming from..I got in my car and headed home, my mind filled with emotions and questions....What do I do?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's been about two weeks since i last saw Randy at the Bum Steer...The thought of becoming HIV+ was running through my mind as well as Randy and that gorgeous body of his...OH how I wanted him, I wanted every part of him including that big thick cock of his....Well if I wanted to meet up with him I knew where to find him, The Bum Steer...So I figured out I should venture out to the Bum Steer tonight and at least see him...I pulled into the parking lot of the Bum Steer around 10pm....I figured this time I would dress a bit more appropriate and just wore jeans and a t-shirt....I walked into the bar and it was a bit crowded, I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink...I walked around a bit and couldnt find him anywhere I felt a bit bummed out that he was not here..I finished my drink and was about to leave when in through the door came Randy....My heart started beating really fast as I stared at him....He saw me staring at him and came over to me, Spence I never thought I would see you again...I smiled back and said Here I am.....He took my hand and said can we chat for a bit....We made our way outside the bar and over to his car. He apologized for the other night and said he would like another chance....As he was mumbling along I kissed him right then and there. Our mouths locked as we exchanged tongues and I felt his hands grabbing my ass as he pulled me into him. I wanted him more than ever, I told him that i want him to fuck me and I am good with it being bare....He smiled at me and said he's been thinking about me the past two weeks and he was glad that I was there in his arms. We drove back to his place in his car, as soon as we walked in the door we were at it kissing and touching each other.....We shed our clothes by the front door and made our way to his bedroom. We laid side by side kissing and holding each other. I pushed him on his back and made my way down to his cock, I ran my tongue along the thick shaft tasting every part of it including the head....I looked up into his eyes and i slowly started sucking his cock, he smiled and started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. It felt good tasting his cock and a bit of pre cum that was oozing out. I pulled myself up to his lips and started kissing him so he could taste his cum in my mouth.  It was delicious and erotic..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Randy rolled me over where he was on top of me....He looked into my eyes and said Now it's my turn, he made his way down to my cock kissing my chest and stomach...As he was kissing me, I was tingling all over.....He took my cock deep inside his mouth and started to slowly suck and focusing on the head of the cock which got me pre cumming....he grabbed my cock and started working on my balls sucking on them and licking them....it felt incredible. He pushed my legs up and started working on my hole, I started moaning in pleasure and enjoying what he was doing to my hole....As he was licking and loosening it up he started sliding in his finger opening me up even more.....I really wanted him inside of me, I wanted him to fuck me hard...I started screaming out in pleasure begging him to fuck me...He looked up and asked "are you sure" I said YES FUCK ME...That's all he needed as he reached over to the bedside table and  opened up a drawer. He pulled out some poppers and lube...He handed me the poppers and said here take a sniff...I took a sniff and I was in total ecstasy wanting him and his seed inside of me...He leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips and asked if I was ready...I looked into his eyes and said YES I am ready....He lubed up his cock and slowly slid it inside my hole, it was bigger than i thought and it's been a long time since I've been fucked....But Randy was patient and took his time until he was fully inside of me...Now that I was used to his cock he started thrusting in and out of my hole....DAMN he knew how to fuck and I love having his cock inside of me....We kept that up for a few minutes until he wanted to switch positions and do me doggy style....Fucking me doggy style, Randy was a mad man he was wildly banging my hole and spanking my ass...I was totally turned on, after a few grunts I felt him thrust into me really hard one last time. I was so overcome I collapsed with him on top of me...He kissed me on the neck and asked how was that..I replied back it was fucking amazing.....I stayed the weekend with him and we continued making love through out the night and into the day....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1