Fucked with your own cum?

punaman

My husband gave me an incredible blow job and I shot my load in his mouth, he flipped me over and spat the cum and spit onto my asshole and fucked me crazy. It was fucking hot. He came and our cum was mixed together in my hole. Kept it in until I couldn't hold it in any longer. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AmbertheTG75

I've gotten fucked and my cum used as lube. Its so Fucking hot. My on regular fb loves to jerk off my little cock until I squirt in his hand then he lubes up with it and breeds my sissy pussy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My partner and I sometimes freeze our loads after jacking off (in the same container)...then when we are planning a hot poppered up fuck session we will thaw it out and squirt it inside me, before he fucks me!  makes great lube and so fucking hot to know our combined loads are inside me

• Like 1

Don’t know if this counts, and perhaps not in cocksucking forum, but does repeated self-insemination count?

pretty much a crazed, very dl henpecked vers pig daddy, w active work, family, life, so I don’t get to play very much these days. That doesn’t mean I don’t have cum cock and ass on my mind 24/7, and I make it a point to milk my dick 4-7 days a week. I go on rolls of freezing cum rubbers, and when misses travels overnight use them to plow my hole.

Last week I had just such a chance for a date night with myself. Mrs. was out of town and I was crazy all day at work thinking about what I was going to do to myself. As soon as I got home I smoked a huge joint grab a glass of bourbon and went upstairs to douche my hole.  Strapped on my silicon and rubber cock and ball stretchers, went to the downstairs freezer and plucked out a fine 10 load frozen come plug.  On my way back upstairs to the bathroom and shower stall, I grabbed my poppers and a great 18 inch double dildo. After I got settled on the floor on my side I slid the come trunk completely into my ass after sucking on it for a few minutes. It’s slid in easily and I felt it melts into my hole and then took that dildo and plowed my ass  my cock staying hard, pre-come dripping out. Ultimately and eventually I relaxed on my back porch my legs up and stroked my cock allowing the dildo to slide all the way out. Being the pig that I am I grabbed it and started sucking on it even has a shot my load all over my stomach. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2