Number of different guys who have fucked you more than once?

marktulley2000

Too many to count. There were dozens of men who I hooked up with over the years who I had repeat sessions with but who then drifted away, or I from them. I too have a few regulars now but I already know, with some, we'll stop seeing each other at some point. Most of those are "convenient fucks" meaning we fuck because it's convenient we live close to each other and it's easy if we're both in the mood and there's nobody else available at that time.

• Like 1

Many.

At one point, I had a stable of 22 Men who fucked me regularly over a number of years.

Now, I am solely with one man -- much better for it, and happily so.

Sometimes I do miss those days of being of service to My stable and the constant rotation of dedicated Men to satisfy my lust -- I am grateful for the experience of having them, and glad for the friends I have gained from it. 

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

I guess I've had 5-6 guys who have fucked me more than once.  Regulars who lived close by or visited town on a regular basis. 

A few one time fucks at the adult theater or when traveling. 

I've been abstaining from getting fucked for awhile because I was taking bigger and bigger risks.     But I've got an appointment in about three weeks and hopefully will be on PrEP after that and then it's open season on my ass.  I know at least two former regulars who would love to resume after that.  I finally cut them off because they insisted on BB and I was afraid.  And once a guy's hands or tongue are on my ass, I can't resist when he wants to go in bare.  

Guest btchbyl

i dont know how 2 answer this. i could be getting fucked by the same tops more then once. i dont know. when im at abs i spend the whole time with my ass backed against gloryholes. i dont turn around 2 look at the dick about 2 fuck my ass or just unloaded up my ass. lately i cant even answer this question when it involves getting fucked in public restrooms. i only look down at their dicks and not at faces when i do it outside the stall and i always take it from behind. if i do it in a stall i keep my head and shoulders in my stall with my ass pushed in2 the other stall enough 4 the anon top or tops 2 get their dicks in my hole and fuck and drop their loads in my butt. i dont look back 2 see if i can see their faces.

Like several others here, i've lost count. Pretty sure i've had repeats at the abs, though i couldn't be sure since it's through a gh, just a feeling? Then there are all the guys who cum to my house. i'd say about 95% of my sex has been anonymous, me face down and naked on my bed or in an abs, or under a stall wall, butt many of the guys i get to know when they message me on a regular basis to unload. i'd have to says hundreds have been more than once though.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

The bulk of the guys I hook up with...probably 80% or so...are anon fucks. I've probably had a few of them more than once but not by any means frequently. Regular fucks is a relative term. Right now I have eight buds who I can count on for pretty frequent and regular sex weekly and for two of them it's pretty much daily. Then there's another group of guys who want it but not as frequently...about 25 guys who want it every other week or so and I'll get random texts from. In most cases they have wives, GF's, BF's and just need release on occasion. I have to be cautious about how often I have sex with a guy to avoid emotional attachment as I truly don't want to date and don't want to lead guys on. 

Quite a few, actually.  Yes, I get a lot of loads in bookstore and baths and sex clubs, but often I get those same tops fucking me when I go back there.  I've got about a dozen tops that breed me whenever they see me because of an initial anon hookup.  There are a few that have bred me for years and I still don't know their names. I know how they like it and what gets them off, but we've never chatted more than a "that was great" or "love your cock" or "your ass is velvet".   As much s I love totally anon loads, a repeat is even better cause I already know he will cum inside me and isn't looking for more than the fuck.

My list is short.  4 guys only.   One now deceased in a boating accident last year on memorial weekend.  He probably fucked me about 9 or 10 times and also the only one who has fisted me too and was poz undetectable.   2nd guy has probably done me about 8 times, wrote the story Arrogance Repaid, basically about him but only a fiction story and as far as I know he is still neg.  3rd guy a nice young latino about 4 times and neg.   4th guy twice and is about 24 mixed race and very hot poz.   Unfortunately due to schedule conflicts haven't had number 2 or 3 for quite some time now and the 4th guy moved to Des Moines and haven't been able to meet up for a while now either.   deceased man in 50s and really nice.   2nd guy native American ancestry and hot early 30s.  3 and 4 both latino mix and mid 20 year olds       All damn nice fucks too.

6 hours ago, Chargedup said:

repeat customers are the best !  you get to learn each other’s needs and each fuck gets better !

I LOVE the term 'repeat customers'! That impersonal, promiscuous implication! Gives me an extra tingle on top of the other thrills!

• Like 2