Number of different guys who have fucked you more than once?

marktulley2000

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmmmmmmm ... I love it when I've got guys who want to come back for -- and in -- my ass time and again.

I want to get back to having at least one regular FB/FWB: I'd like to know there's going to be a minimum of a couple of loads a week in my future.

Too many to count.  A stable of reliable fuckbuds is priceless. I'm not much into anon fucking (unless it's at a bathhouse) so I prefer piggy fuckbuds who like to swap seed repeatedly.

58 minutes ago, ballerva said:

Too many to count.  A stable of reliable fuckbuds is priceless. I'm not much into anon fucking (unless it's at a bathhouse) so I prefer piggy fuckbuds who like to swap seed repeatedly.

That`s really awesome ballerva. I think reg. fuckbuds are priceless. Swapping seed repeatly can be a real connection between two guys. I would think it would be really fun going to a bathhouse with a reg. fuckbud too.

Wow! Good question. I really don't know, but if I was to ballpark it, I would say way over 100. I was a framing whore in university, and fucked a lot of the guys living in my resident hall. "Fag Hall" well deserved it's reputation, and I was one of the few people that got in as a first semester freshmen, and I didn't move out until graduation. It was glorious! If you weren't having sex every day, it was because you didn't want to.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I had to think about this long and hard but not more than three is my honest answer. If, on the other hand, you want to know how many guys I've fucked twice or more then the answer overall is in the hundreds. Currently I can find more than a dozen guys I've fucked multiple times.

• 1 year later...

Plenty but haven't counted. Even in my late teens when I hit the gay dance clubs a few times a week as a student there have always been guys I had sex with before. At the end of the evening when the lights went up all it took was a look around, see a familiar face, a nod and off we went.

Now I no longer have access to gay bars, clubs or bathhouses where I live I have a few regulars who I can rely on (and they on me). And I think it's great. You get to know what they like so I can anticipate and provide a better "service".

• Like 1

• 1 year later...