Sucking cock of friend who was sleeping

Has anyone ever sucked the cock of a friend who was sleeping or drunk? Did he pretend to remain asleep or wake up and let you finish?

I sucked off a straight friend a few times during sleep overs. He pretended to be asleep the whole time. He did shoot his load down my throat but in the morning, we just pretended nothing had happened.  :-).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was the person who was faking being asleep - I knew somewhat he was gay but I was not out - still a secret - felt so Good - giving him what I always wanted his dick - eventually I came out - told he brought me out - doing his friends too ! Even going out to clubs - drinking , music and fun - meeting others in the dark of the clubs - even seeing a bttm getting raw fucking on top of a pool table - guys lining up !  :P

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend who's cock I'd love to suck for him but he just can't get past the fact that I'm a guy. Twice I've managed when he's been drunk and passed out. Not that he came or, in the case of the second time, managed an erection.

Guest Upstateguy518

Hooked up with a friend like that when we were teens. First rubbing his cock through his PJs and then taking it out to suck. I knew he wasn't really sleeping but I let him "sleep" away and I worked for his load.

• 5 months later...

I had a friend that drank heavily. A couple of times I tried to do that, and he acted like he was asleep but let me. He did not get hard even with a finger up his butt. He spread his  legs a little to let me do that too. The last time I pulled his pants back up and fell asleep with my hand on his dick. I woke up with him pissing in my hand. Now I would have tried to drink some but I woke him up

On 4/26/2018 at 12:21 PM, GazSux said:

I have a friend who's cock I'd love to suck for him but he just can't get past the fact that I'm a guy. Twice I've managed when he's been drunk and passed out. Not that he came or, in the case of the second time, managed an erection.

• 1 month later...