How did you learn to suck cock?

Guest BigBrother4u

The meat man at the local supermarket taught me a LOT.Was out with my mom while she did the grocery shopping and like any cock conscious young man his crotch caught my attention...he caught me looking as he punched the time clock and put on his meat cutter apron.Coming around the counter he said hi to my mom and asked if he could borrow her son for a few minutes as he had some heavy boxes to move and needed help,and that he would pay.Followed him into the cooler where he threw off his apron and dropped his pants,and pressed my shoulders down so I was on my knees face to cock with his rapidly swelling member."suck it" was the only command needed...Did the best I could and it does come naturally I think,and soon he was fairly raping my throat with long deep thrusts that hit the back of my throat.The salty taste of precum was soon replaced with a gout of semen as he erupted ,and I blew some of his semen out my nose as it choked me.He pulled out,and I saw a bead of cum swell out of his piss slit and liicked that off too.He dressed and put his apron back on,pushed me out of the cooler and gave me 5 bucks,and after wiping his cum off my face with a paper towel took me back to my mom.Told her i was a big help and thanked her.Her suspicious gaze was there,she seemed to think something was not quite right but I showed her the 5 dollar bill and that seemed to work.Went grocery shopping with mom quite often after that.:)

• Upvote 1

Guest DaddysBoi

My uncle taught me how to suck. I was about 14. My uncle used to rape me regularly so I used to suck him off at least 3 times a day.

Loved the taste if his fat cock. 

Started with the neighbor kids, older cousins, an uncle, his friends... then became gloryholes and cruising areas, boyfriends, co-workers.  I LOVE gloryholes, which gives me a chance to  practice on different cocks of all shapes and sizes.  I find that paying attention to what each cock responds to (more suction, tonguing the head, all the way to the balls, tighter, looser, gagging, moaning, making slurping noises, slow, fast, etc), makes me a better cocksucker.  They blow and are amazed that it felt SO good.  Practice, practice, practice.  I never pass up an opportunity to practice. 

• Upvote 1

At home with my family 

At home we were always naked around the house , my parents and two sisters 

I was just 12 and were all naked on the cough and did see the first time a  bisexual sexmovie every one did it with everyone in that film 

After that movie we did it also with eachother girls sucked me and I had tu suck my dad and was forced to eat his cum 

One rule in the house was does no matter what youre doing with your dick but wasting your cum is not allowed 

Just eat it yourself or let someone else in the household eat it 

playing with yourself while other family members watching was normal with us Loved it and still do

• Like 1

I was already sucking dicks very young but family did not know it . Mother / single love black men having sex in her locked bedroom - sometimes these huge big black dick men go to the bath room naked . I be acting being asleep on the couch - some would come over checking me out ! This 1 black male put his dick on my lips - then open my mouth - putting in my mouth - forcing me to suck it but he did not know I loved it - them grabbing his dick / craving it - then he would fuck my mother and I give him a blow job !  :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I deep-throated my first cock in college. He was average size, but came buckets.

I'd seen him around campus and said hi a couple of times, but it wasn't until we were in the library at the same time that I really paid attention to how hot he was. Every time I looked up from my books (and term papers suuuuuuuuuucked), he was groping his crotch, and I started to get really turned on. He finally stood up, grabbed his dick through his jeans, then pointed upstairs to the cruisy toilets with the squeaky doors were, and -- like a good little cumslut -- I followed him.

He went into the first stall, and by the time I'd locked my stall door and turned around, he'd dropped his shorts and slid his legs under the partition. It took less than five minutes before he was blowing his load, but he made up for it by taking me to his dorm room and giving me two more in my mouth and one in my ass before we headed to dinner at the student union.

• Upvote 1

I first sucked Older boy in school I was 12  i think he was 15 he caught me looking at him pissing he asked if I liked what I was 'looking at I replied yes he guided me into a stool shut door sucked him good the taste of piss in his slit was great sucked him off on multiple times even tasted piss on a few times also he took my arse cherry but always finnished of down my throat 

• Upvote 1

When I was a kid, I would stay at my grandfather's house on the weekends. My youngest uncle still lived there, and I would stay in his room with him. I learned practicing on his cock.

For me I started going into this only adult book store in town and always went to the farthest corner booth guys would come by and see what I was watching and just stare then I walk out the store and my first guy started talking to me and we went to his apartment. Started to see my role as a bottom but he always sucked me and used dildos cuz he was older and on meds so he couldn’t get hard then after a few months he told me I should try to suck my first cock so I sucked his and he blew his load in my mouth it was amazing b since then I would suck if random guys in their cars or in the book stores or even city parks in the bathrooms very early in the mornings. Yummy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 8:57 PM, lukeboybare said:

I was 8 he was 23 he taught me so much over 5 years but sucking was one of the first lessons and I loved it.... He was a beautiful guy

Family friend? Are you still in contact?

• Like 1