Bred in Bondage

slavetoy4u2use

Who else is into being bound and bred?  Whether it is being tied in a sling. bound to a fuck bench, tied spread eagle on a mattress the scene turns me on and makes me want to serve the TOP as his sexual hole.  One of hottest experiences I remember is being tied bent over the back of a couch with my legs in a spreader bar and used for hours at a party.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I'm a trained bondage submissive. Contradictory as it sounds, I have always found being bred in bondage to be extremely liberating. It frees my spirit to accept my sexuality and allows me to respond as a purely sexual object. I have never been able to achieve the intensity of sexual experience unbound that I have when bound. There is something about my muscles having something to strain against - and fail - that pushes the moment over the top. Even when with my former Master, who perfected his control to the point that his mental restraint of me felt as real as any rope, nothing quite equalled the feeling of being owned property the way being immobilized in bondage can.

The one great regret I have so far is that I have never found a Dom or Top willing to fuck me in full suspension bondage. I crave that experience. I will travel for that experience. If it involves a gang, I will do practically anything for that experience. Practically. Anything. Hint. Hint. Anybody listening?

No, really. Make me an offer. 

First ever time with a guy was in bondage, I was 18 and he was in his 40s. He put a hood on me and tied be down face forward with my ass up, I remember vividly the first time feeling a warm cock push against my hole and being hooded and bent over made it feel like it was out of my control, I did freak out and kept asking if he had a condom on, I couldn’t move my hands to check. It really scared me when I was that age but at the same time I was so excited I cum hands free from the idea of being used. When he took the hood off I saw a condom on the side but it looked like a clean fresh one with no lube on so I was well freaked out That he might of bred me....

Love having a tied and submissive bottom....  many areas of kink to play in... including some specific kink involving "red rocket"...  Enjoy long and slow stroking sessions with my cumslut taking me for as long as I want and then taking my loads... whew...    very visually exciting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Topbossman said:

Love having a tied and submissive bottom....  many areas of kink to play in... including some specific kink involving "red rocket"...  Enjoy long and slow stroking sessions with my cumslut taking me for as long as I want and then taking my loads... whew...    very visually exciting.

My kind of top.

Ditto to that ^^^ 

Being bred while tied up in bondage and leather I my fav. Its the ultimate way to serve IMO. Knowing that you are just there to be used by any guy that wants it is exhilarating feeling, then actually being used and loaded is the icing on the cake, or in my ass for that matter! I love to have my legs stretched wide and tied down. Then cuff my hands to my side, at least access able for me to give a HJ to those waiting in line for my ass. Have a hood with only a mouth opening and no head support on the sling so I can tilt my head backwards and have my throat used. yup.. that's how I like it... mm mm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Topbossman said:

I will VERY GLADLY volunteer to serve and be used by you!

12 hours ago, Topbossman said:

I could go for that right now

4 hours ago, blnpig74 said:

Indeed hot. Esp. love an experienced bondage master, taking advantage of the situation. 

Agree and once your legs are spread and your bound in place  with your ass up you are definite committed to taking cock