Bred in Bondage

slavetoy4u2use

I absolutely love it!  I love being tied down and helpless, unable to stop the top breeding you!  Had a top years ago who loved to breed me whilst tied.  One time he invited his friends round to breed me too.  I couldnt do anything about it except take theme and absolutely loved it!  Giving up all power is a huge turn on!

• 3 months later...

I once surprised a boy friend by telling him to come over one day, and leaving a note on the door to come upstairs, I had a surprise waiting. I had tied my legs spread eagle to the foot of the bed and put on a ball stretcher, also tying it to the footboard. Then I put on my leather mask, gag in place, and snapped the blindfold on one side. Then I handcuffed my left wrist to the headboard, snapped the blindfold closed, and very carefully hand cuffed my right wrist to the other side. (Making sure I could still reach the key, in case he didn't show up) Then I waited. When he finally did, he was so turned on! He fucked me twice without even taking his cock out of my ass. I shot a huge load as he fucked my cum filled hole. He loved it! Damn that was fun!!

For me it is definitely mentally freeing just like @ErosWired stated. I have a high stress job and the ability to let go and give up control of your mind and body to a firm handed master is so relaxing. My favorite thing is to be hooded/blind folded, on my back , legs in the air with a spreader and my hands cuffed to my ankles, head hanging over bed. My previous master started me like and taught me the joy of giving in and being used...I miss his firm hand.

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, HornyInDP said:

For me it is definitely mentally freeing just like @ErosWired stated. I have a high stress job and the ability to let go and give up control of your mind and body to a firm handed master is so relaxing. My favorite thing is to be hooded/blind folded, on my back , legs in the air with a spreader and my hands cuffed to my ankles, head hanging over bed. My previous master started me like and taught me the joy of giving in and being used...I miss his firm hand.

Add chems in my case, and you have a pig scene right there! 

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

The thought of being bred in bondage is becoming a real turn on for me. It’s interesting that, since getting into barebacking I have been thinking of trying to break into the BDSM scene as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SubAssNH

It's been my fantasy for better than 15 years to be bound,  gagged,  blindfolded and fucked. Not specifically bred, but the idea of not being able to refuse the load is hot. Problem is going through with it.  I'm not into guys so it's a big mental hurdle to get over. 

Guest FinalDL2021
11 hours ago, SubAssNH said:

It's been my fantasy for better than 15 years to be bound,  gagged,  blindfolded and fucked. Not specifically bred, but the idea of not being able to refuse the load is hot. Problem is going through with it.  I'm not into guys so it's a big mental hurdle to get over. 

I fantasized a lot too, and a lot of those fantasize where bondage related, a year or so, before I actually had sex with another man.