GRINDR FUCK FUCK and SUCK

bbofallonmo

I got to work this morning and working at my desk when around 9 my peronal phone goes off with a grindr message.  Fucking hot stud ive been hunting for months.  Says "Suck me".  HE tells me he's hosting nd has poppers so I go over.  His profile said he was a top but he said he only wanted sucked.  HEs like next door.  I go over and hes jacking naked in back room on bed.  I walk in and popper up and start to suck.  he moans like hes in heaven and i suck.  he starts fingering my ass.  I wiggle.  HE starts talkng about putting his cock in my ass.  I encourage.  Soon Im sitting on his raw cock begging him to seed my ass.  HE breeds me and I get drressed and go back to work.  WE grindr back and forth and he wants me back at lunch to eat his ass.  I leave fro lucnh early and start munching his hole.  LOve it  So deliious.  Leave Again.  Then on way home stoppped by to eat his ass again and swallow his load.  Three loads in 7 hours and not shit done.