What does a pierced cock feel like?

Guest ignignokt

Guest ignignokt

What do pierced cocks feel like anally? And for the top? Is there an increased chance of tearing?

Do some piercings feel better than others,  Ampallang vs Apadravya vs Prince Albert vs ...?

I played around with one guy with a apadravya piercing, but he didn't want to top that night. I'm really turned on by them, but seems like it's fairly uncommon. 

It's amazing to have it in your hole - especially if the top is wearing a bigger piercing. You can feel it just in front of the dick head making it's way deeper into your hole. Maybe because it's metal you can sense it your hole?  It's usually just the right combination of pain/pleasure when a top knows how to give a bottom a good fuck while wearing.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

When I’m erect my Ampallang is basically only visible as the two steel balls on either side of my cockhead. They’re both pressed tight to the skin at that point, so there wouldn’t be a lot of metal moving around the way there might be with a PA.

Sorry I can’t report on how the fucking feels with it - I’ve fucked so few men and none of them have mentioned it particularly.

You’re right, though, Amps and Aps are relatively rare, probably because of the healing time involved. You’ve got to be committed to having the thing to make it work for you. I love mine; have had it for nearly 12 years now. :)

I’ve had my PA for a few years now, i like t but it has obviously changed things sexually. The biggest is when I’m topping I cum quicker than I did prior to the piercing. The second is how I jack off. I now jack with my left hand feels &  works better. Anyone wanna know how it feels in person let me know maybe we can arrange something ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ignignokt
50 minutes ago, ButchGuy78 said:

I’ve had my PA for a few years now, i like t but it has obviously changed things sexually. The biggest is when I’m topping I cum quicker than I did prior to the piercing. The second is how I jack off. I now jack with my left hand feels &  works better. Anyone wanna know how it feels in person let me know maybe we can arrange something ?

I'm game! You know, for science ?

I think it depends on the type of piercing and how open your hole is. But I highly recommend bottoms search for pierced tops to use you. It increases your chances of anal tearing and direct exposure to the top's seed. 

Ive been fucked by a pierced poz top with a nice thick dick. I don't open up very easily, so that metal had to push into my sphincter and I could definitely feel it scraping me, probably if you open up easily it won't make as much difference because there isn't as much pressure/friction. 

It was an overnight fuck. He kept using me, roughing up my hole with his piercing. The first load was a normal hot fuck. When he started fucking me the second time, after a couple minutes he pulled out again and showed me his dick. It was streaked with pink. I growled like a beast, could not believe how much it turned me on to be getting a REAL breeding. He put a white towel under my hips so we could see how bad it got. Then I told him to plunge it back in and do what we both knew we wanted. It hurt going back in but we were so crazed it didn't matter. He came in me four times, and by the end that towel had red spots all over it from the juices dripping out of me. The adrenaline rush of letting a positive man ejaculate in my roughed up hole over and over was so intense, I got a buzz as strong as if I'd chugged a six pack of beer. 

So go find a pierced top and let him do bad things to your hole. You'll love it. 

Rmemeber, kids: "if it bleeds, it breeds."

• Like 3