Pozzing the gym boy

***NOTE This is not my story but one I found in my old archives***

***NOTE this is not my story, but an old breeding story I found in my Archives***

I usually go to the gym around 9 a.m., not too early to catch all the Professionals that workout before they go to work, nor too late to catch The lazy crowd, which means there are always very few people around when I’m At the gym, a couple of old guys with nothing else to do, the occasional fat guy, and a couple of younger teens, specifically the ones who seem a bit shy and intimated by all the muscle, These are my prey, these are the boys I am out to Poz. One in particular caught my eye. He usually came with a friend and they follow the same routine around the machines, but while his friend was completely focused on the workout, he would occasionally glimpse around and it was pretty easy to see what he was looking at. He was kinda of a boy next-door type, maybe 18 or so. short dark blonde hair, a bit of fuzz on his chin, medium build. His face said good boy, but his smile screamed that there was a naughty boy begging to be let out.

At the beginning I wasn't that much interested. Sure I like hot guys, but today I was more focused on the gym. When I’m there I put my headphones and pretty much try to forget what's around me. But the glimpses from that kid awoke my interest and then I started to glimpse to. Ok, so I didn't know if he was looking because he was interested of just because, as is common in a gym, you kinda look for the guy with the better body to see what he is doing. And usually I was that guy. I’m 28, pretty young myself as far as many guys go, But I have the build and look of someone older. At just 6ft I tend t tower over most guys, which adds to my own sense of confidence and natural dominance. That, and being ripped from working at the gym five days a week tends to turn the eye. I'm a pretty good view, especially for a young guy who's just starting to grow his muscles like the kid.

So much looking was starting to get my juices to flow and I started to put on a show for this kid. He wanted to see muscles, I was going to indulge him I was still doing my routine but was doing my movements slower and more exaggerated, and then checking myself out at the mirrors and pulling my shirt up often to check my biceps and my abs. I could see by the corner of my eyes that the guy was looking more and more. I had to wonder if the kid still thought I hadn’t noticed him, I always made sure not to make eye contact yet, but I could feel his eyes on me often. It’s nice to have a guy fawn over you, but he had got my cock going and I'm not a very patient guy. I decided to make my move to see if was getting something from here, or else it would be better to focused on the workout and not lose time with horny kids.

I got my chance when he finally left his friend on a machine and started to put weights in a bar and lied on the bench to start pressing. Seeing that he was pressing to much weight for his size (which is quite usual with cocky young guys) I went there and asked him, while he was still pressing, if he needed me to spot him. Of course he said he was ok, but I just needed to get the conversation started.

"You got a nice body for a young guy. How old are you?" I asked him, while staring right into his eyes.

"I'm eighteen." He said looking right back. "And I guess it's ok, I just started to workout a couple of months ago." He said back to me, returning the gaze into my eyes, such a mistake. Kids like him really don’t understand the power someone like me can have over them with a good powerful gaze.

"Let me see your biceps"

He got up and pulled his sleeves back to show me his arms and I touched muscles. My hand just stay there pressing and caressing without being to obvious for the other people in the gym. He just smiled.

"Nice. Now let me see your abs."

He pulled is shirt up, I’ll say this, the kid wasn’t nearly as ripped as me but his body was hot. The chest was hairy and nearly smooth except for a trail of fuzz leading down his shorts. I got my hand on his belly and slowly moved downwards along his treasure trail and then, after looking around to make sure no one was looking, I just grab his cock through his shorts. The look of surprise in his eyes got me even more turned on

This muscles is growing nicely to" And squeezed harder, when he made no attempt to pull away, I knew I had him, I was going to breed this kid and make him beg for it.

"You wanna get fucked, don’t you kid? Ditch you friend and follow me, Boy. Daddy needs that hole."

He was still hesitant, but only superficially. "I don't know, I, have to grab some stuff" I smiled; I knew I had him; I could wait a little bit more.

"Well, I’m ready now, but I’ll wait for you for about 15 minutes. I'll wait for you in my car in front of the gym for 15 minutes, and then I’m gone. If you show up, its your choice Boy, Oh and don't shower."

I let go of his cock, which by now was rock hard, and started to walk out. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him go to meet his friend and seem to let him know he was going. I grinned; this kid’s neg ass was going to be mine.

On those 15 minutes I could see the kid looking at me again and again, this time with a look full of lust but also uncertainty. It probably wasn’t the first time a guy touched him, but it defiantly seemed that no one had ever been this forward about it, more importantly it was obvious he wanted more.

A couple of minutes later I was seated in my car waiting for the kid to show up.

I thought back to my grip on his cock, the look of shock and, yes, fear in his eyes, I fed off that, such a turn on. As time ticked by I lost sight of him and checked the time. I was sure he would not fail me expectation.

When I was starting to think I was loosing my time with this kid, I see his friend leaving the gym, all by himself, which made me wait a few more minutes. Maybe he was just waiting for his friend to go away so he wouldn't be seen with me. Wouldn’t be the first time that happened

A few minutes later I saw him leaving the gym and walking to my car. I could see he was nervous but also excited. My cock surged in my shorts; already I could see this kid impaled on my raw cock. He entered my car, sat down and smiled. Time to change the rules of the game now.

"Hi. So what's your name kid?"

"Billy, I mean William."

I smiled a little. It's always funny seeing young guys trying to measure up, to seem more mature then they are. But I also knew what younger guys look for in older stronger men. They look for a dominant man and I was going to give him exactly that.

“Well William, as of now your name is “Boy” if you are very, very lucky, I may call you ‘good boy’” I said as I locked the car. I could see the change in his expression; it was the looks of excitement clashing with uncertainty.

“And my name is Daddy, or Sir. That is all you need to know Boy.” I said and pulled out

I started driving to my place and the kid was just looking around nervous, uncertain, and damned horny. Each time he reached to grab his cock I gave him a firm slap.

“Save it for when we get back Boy.”

“Y-Yes Sir!” he said quickly. How soon they learn. It was a good 10min till my place so I decided to find a bit more about my new plaything.

"So you ever been fucked before Boy?" I said casually, making sure that before he could answer I put my hand on his leg. "You gonna love my cock inside you Boy, everyone does."

He just smiles nervously. Such a hot smile.

I pulled to my driveway and we got out of the car. I felt his ass trough the shorts with one hand and open the door with the other hand. I could see he was getting more and more excited. His cock was visibly tenant and, yes, leaking precum enough to make a wetspot. The kid continues to impress me.

We entered the house and the instant the door shut and was locked I was on him. My hand when inside his shorts to check his hole straight away. It was surprisingly smoothed, puckered and really tight, as I liked. This gonna be a helluva fuck, I thought, I knew his hole would never be the same by the time I finished breeding him

He made to move away from me but I just held him in the steel grip of my other arm as I continued to finger his hole. I could just drop the kid's shorts right now and fuck him right then and there. It would satisfy the primal hunger inside me, but I wanted more, I wanted to break this kid, to make him into a true slut in his very first fuck.

He is squirming more now and I decide to settle him down a bit. While I’m still opening his hole with one hand, I grab his head with the other and shove my tongue down his throat. He was a good kisser for a kid, and as I turned him around to face me I figured I would turn him up even more and let his hands go.

His hand were everywhere, feeling my muscular sweat slick body and trying to to pull my clothes off. I oblige and pull my sweat soaked shirt so he can admire my body. I can see the lust in his eyes as he sees my chest, ripped, hard as steel, and covered in a short soft fuzz. I'm sure the real thing was better than he had imagined as he takes in my body. The whole time I had wondered just how much of my sweat he would put up with. Im,’ a clean guy, but I have no love for chemicals or fake scents. I am a real man, and I smell like one. After a morning at the gym my body is covered in sweat and stinking of my Musk. I wait to see if he hesitates and instead he goes straight to my nipples and sucks and bites both of them with such energy, you my think he wanted to be breastfed by me.

“Fuck, good boy” I say, and I hear him Moan.. That’s it, I tell myself, your want to hear me say that don’t you?

He then, moves between my huge tits for a whiule before moving to my immense Bicep. He starts to actively lick the sweat along my tensing muscles and then the kids surprises me yet again as he lifts my arm up and goes after my rank armpit. Fuck, this kid did everything right, i didn't even have to guide him. My cock surges, I may have just found a natural Fuckpig, time to push things a bit more.

“You like that sweat boy? You like the stink of a REAL man? Do you?” I say and begin to lower my arm. I can hear him groan a muffled ‘Yef Fir’ as he sucks the sweat from my pit, sucking the wet hair of my underarm.

“Good Boy! Keep it up and make Daddy proud” I saw, and lower my arm and squeeze. His word goes dark as I cut off air from him, his face and nose is trapped in my under arm, feeding him my Man funk, getting his lungs nice and full of my musk. God its such a Power trip, I can feel him squirm as his air supply goes thin.

I keep him smothered in my pit right up to the point he’ll pass out and yank him free.

“Did you like that Boy?” I bark at him, his face soaked in my sweat as I watch him gasp like a fish.

“Yes Sir” he says breathlessly. I smile and Spit in his face.

“Then go for more Boy!” And stuff him into my other Pit, just as rank as the first. Again I feel him suck and lick, drinking my sweat. His head must be so lightheaded for now. As nice as it is ridding the power of a boy sucking pits, I had another purpose to all this. Breathing nothing but sweat for 10min solid leaves a guy light headed and weak, perfect for what I had planned when I take his hole.

Finally when I felt he was about to pass out again, I pulled him free and at the same time I forced him to his knees and dropped my shorts revealing my 8" uncut cock, fat as a beer can. I’m really proud of more foreskin, it traps a mans purest funk and stink inside, I was going to love this. I yanked back his hair to make him open up for my cock.

“Suck it boy, your spit is all the Lube you get,” I said as he all willingly went after my cock. Trying to get it all to his throat as only a virgin tries to do, and consequently choking on the meat. I love that sound of choking; I took it out to let him breath and shove it a second time. This time he knew better and didn't try to swallow my cock but instead start sucking it and drinking the precum that was oozing from under my heavy foreskin.

He wasn’t bad as he sucked my huge cock, he didn’t even seem to mid the waxy Smegma under the foreskin as he slobbered and left it a spit covered mess. I soon got into a rhythm fucking his face for a few minutes, but what I wanted was his ass, and it was way pass time to show this boy what he was to me. Yanking my cock out I slapped his face a few times, laughing as I watched the smears of precum splatter across his lips.

“Enough foreplay Boy, time to get fucked.” I said as I picked him up and took him to my bedroom, throwing him on the bed.

"Get in all fours and raise your ass kid,” I shouted.

His look now was a mix of horniness and immense fear. He was finally realizing he was going to get fucked by a man. Whatever he chooses to do the rest of his life, he could never erase the fact he would be fucked like a bitch. But like all young guys, whatever his head was thinking was completely blackout by what his hard cock was thinking. And his hard cock was begging for a hard fat cock to enter is ass and fuck him silly. So he got on the bed and raised his ass for me, showing me his pink tight hole.

As I watched it wink, I had to wonder if he had any Idea just what I had planned for him, if he realized his life would be forever changed by what I would do to him.

"Spread your cheeks with your hands" I shouted as I leaned in and licked his ass. Nice, smooth, and tasting of his own sweat. He obeyed by lowering his face to the bed and spreading those cheeks with his hands.

His hole was still closed, even with his hands spreading his cheeks, but that's what you get with virgins, nice tight holes that haven't learn how to wink.

I usually would just fuck away and open his hole with the sheer force of my hard cock. But I had specifically told him not to shower after the workout so I could have something to savor before I fuck him. I got on my knees on the bed and just licked his ass from top to bottom taking all the taste, sweat, ass, shit, all mix into the best taste there is. Virgin Ass

The kid started to moan like a bitch. I started nibbling on his hole to force it to open and then shoving my tongue inside the ring. Fuck I could eat a kid's sweaty ass everyday for the rest of my life and I would be happy.

I shove one finger inside him just making him moan more. He was not totally open but I didn't want to open him with my finger. I wanted him to feel some pain when my cock entered and tore into him wanted him to feel it totally, the pain and the pleasure, to feel and know I was taking his cherry, his virginity, his innocence. My poz cock throbbed and drooled, knowing it was getting close to its Prey.

“Are you going to put a condom on?” He said. The question actually surprised me enough I lost my focus for a moment. This kid was asking me this now? On his heads and knees, ass dripping my spit, my cock throbbing against his hole, he was asking now? I frowned inside, obviously this kid was not the natural born FuckPig I had him pegged as, I needed to change that, and I knew I was going to.

“Just relax boy, don’t think about it, you are here to get fucked Boy, that’s it.” I said and pressed my oozing Death Stick toward his hole, letting the foreskin slide around a it. I reached down and pulled on a nipple, making him moan and tremble, that got him.

“Ok s-sir, just, don’t cum inside me” he said and I had to bite my lip not to laugh. I wasn’t going to even think of answering that, I was going to break this pig and he was going to beg for it.

I spat on my cock some more and leaned in for the kill. I was going to fuck him raw so I could breed him, as I was his first. I always like to mark my territory like animals do. I was going to breed this kid so he would have my seed in him forever, something to remember the day he gave his ass like a bitch for the first, but not the last time

I positioned my cock next to his hole, and grabbing his waist.

“This is it boy, today you become a Fuckpig.” I said and shoved it inside with all my strength.

The kid shouted in pain that echoed the room as he felt the destruction of his cherry. He bucked and tried to pull away from me but it was far too late now. I was almost all the way in and he was going to get fucked. I started to move my hard cock in and out slowly so he could recover, but I knew he still felt some pain. Still, I guess that’s what you get when you agree to get fucked like a bitch. You can’t feel sorry for pigs like this, you have to show them their place in the world, what they exist for. I'm sure the kid wouldn't want it any other way and he should have. It was like branding a café, it hurt for a while, and the mark would be with them forever. But after it, they would belong to you.

He never told me to stop, even when it was apparent that it was painful, which makes me think he is going to be a bitch for the rest of his life.

“There’s a good fuckpig! Your ass is mine now, your hole is mine! This what you wanted from the very begging isn’t it!

“Yes Sir!” I watched his face clench in pain, I knew his hole must be ripping a bit, but I didn’t care. This was about my pleasure not his. His purpose was for me to break and breed. Another hole to get charged by my toxic poz load.

I started to pick up the pace and he started to moan louder. I knew he was slowly passing into the point where pain became pleasure, that brutalizing his ass was just what he wanted now. He didn't have to tell me, I knew he wanted harder and a started to fuck like there was no tomorrow, in a way for him, there wasn’t going to be. I grabbed his shoulder and forced my poz cock deeper inside of him.

There was a loud banging sound as my crotch and balls hilted his ass.

This kid was going to miss the gym for a week at least. I don't know how he was going to sit at all for a few days but I really didn’t care. His ass is going to be in a bad shape, but that's what you get for being a bitch boy.

I fuck him harder and harder as I sense my cum building. I feel so horny but at the same time I feel so happy for the kid. After today he is going to have my cum inside him, the cum of a Real man inside his ass forever. Already I can feel my Hot swimmers begging to bore into his ass. Gonna be full of real man juice up his bowels, and I guess that’s the dream of any good bitch.

He was probably fantasizing about that back at the gym when he was looking around. Probably searching for the right man to fill that tight pussy. As My balls boil I wonder if the kid has any idea just what sort of Man he has decided to breed him. I want this to last but I know I am getting close to nutting him.

“This is it FuckPig! In a few moments I’m going to breed that ass of yours! Going to fire my hot raw seed right into your ass and knock you up. Is that what you want?” The kid just moans.

“What was that Slut? I didn’t hear you!”

“I want it!”

“What do you want slut? I say, Slam fucking into him with each word”

“Want want your cum inside me!”

“Beg me for it! Beg for my seed!”

“Please Sir! Please Breed ME!” he says, sobbing and moaning. I laugh, time to Poz him up.

“That’s it! Take my Bare load! Take my POZ Bare Load!”

I push the deepest I can and fell my cock explode with an orgasm that rocks my body. I unload a torrent of hot tick juice inside of him, my balls pumping out their charge seed as I hold him tight. I dig into him as I keep cumming, my poz seed blasting his wrecked hole so much that it completely fills his ass and bowels. I watch some of the slime ooze out, as I stay rooted deep inside him. Already I can feel my Swimmers boring into him, doing their part to seed this boy. I gently almost lovingly lick his body now as my load does its work.

“There’s a good boy, feel my cum in you now. It’s going to be inside you forever. A part of me is always going to be in you boy, your balls and cum will never e the same” I say as I hold him tight against me.

I am surprised to hear him sobbing gently. For a moment I wonder if he realizes what I have done to him.

I'm spent so I just get off him. I guess he came somewhere during the fuck because they’re cum all over the sheets. I don't care; he's just a bitch boy. If I want to give pleasure to someone I’ll get a girlfriend or a boyfriend. This kid is just a cum dump, a masturbatory tool, it's fine as long as I cum.

Anyway he seems to have love it. He lies in the bed breathing heavily, hole still open and shining, some juices flowing out. I guess that the tight closed hole is gone forever. Next dude that fucks him can just shove his hard dick inside this kid without lube.

I pick his clothes of the floor and throw them to the bed.

"Hey kid, I have stuff to do, ok. See you at the gym".

He looks at me kind surprise. What did he think, that I would cook lunch

For him and we would watch Will and Grace reruns all afternoon while we

Cuddle in the couch.

He get up and starts to dress and walk to the door. I grab his ass while he's leaving, stick a finger inside his hole and kiss him for a couple of minutes. He smiles at me and leaves a bit happier. I guess that's better, after all I

plant to dump another load inside that ass as soon as possible

• Like 9
  • Upvote 12

• 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 11/5/2010 at 1:42 AM, Beastboy42 said:

I am surprised to hear him sobbing gently. For a moment I wonder if he realizes what I have done to him.

The boy started something that he doesn't know how to finish.

Heh wow, forgot about this one.
Was one of the very first BugShare stories I salvaged from my hard drive. 
There are so many that sadly do not exist ANY where else online any more except at this site.

Always thought about going back and adding to this story with another chapter... Would really love to write what happened next if I could get around to it

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Beastboy42 said:

Heh wow, forgot about this one.
Was one of the very first BugShare stories I salvaged from my hard drive. 
There are so many that sadly do not exist ANY where else online any more except at this site.

Always thought about going back and adding to this story with another chapter... Would really love to write what happened next if I could get around to it

Umm, that  definitely falls under the category of: Please Sir, May I have some more?  Please Sir.

Mmmm reminds me of the way I was treated as young boy by the old man that talked to me at Amsterdam CS hoping I would have sex with him for money (which I did). Trown out of the sexhotel room naked and completelly dirty from the sex, clothes thrown out after me... At the time it is devestating, later you realize it's the perfect humiliating way to deal with a whoreboy like I was

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Talking about bugshare reminds me to ask - does anyone remember a site called crystaldick.com?  It had some really hot fiction, and young as I was at th3 time, a lot of it really shocked me.  But damn!

Guess that was a tangent.  I really like this story. And I hope the two meet again for further pozzing, and maybe the rough tough muscle jock discovers e has feelings for junior...