First hookup since CL went down

orlanguy

The following is a true account

I had not had dick in far too long, and with the loss of craigslist personals I wasnt sure how to reliably find any. I went through the usual sites, and as luck would have it a new user on A4A had messaged me. The picture was a fat black cock, which had my immediate attention. We messaged back and forth, and everything seemed to fit into place, he was nearby and could host, he had condoms, lube and poppers not to mention a big black cock (just over 9 inches he claimed). Soon enough I was on my way, with little more than an address and a screenname from the website. 
    When I arrived I was greeted by a heavyset black man, he invited me into his rather nice place, and immediately pointed out the bedroom. We walked in and he started to disrobe, apparently not much for talking. I got naked as well, and took a few big hits of his fresh poppers. we got in bed and I got his dick in my mouth as fast as I could. I was a bit put out, as his cock appeared quite small, and for a minute or two did not appear to be getting hard. My efforts were rewarded however, as it began to swell significantly, growing to 9 inches and more as claimed. His cock was both long and very thick, stretching my jaw once it reached its fullness. His cock was uncut which drives me insane, and I impressed him as best I could by taking the entire monster member down my throat. I arched up my back and he began to play with my hole, which made me impale myself as hard as I could on his cock, gagging and choking.
    He pulled my head from his cock, slid out from underneath me, and pushed my head down into the mattress. With my hole totally exposed he dove in with his tongue. He proceeded to eat me expertly, slipping his tongue deep inside of me. I squirmed and moaned and was liquid in his hands. I felt his mouth retreat, and he slapped his wet cock directly on my hole. He leaned over me, making me moan as he pressed agaisnt me, and reached for the nightstand. He grabbed the lube and left the condoms. I felt the cool lube against my hole, and he pressed his cockhead at my entrance. I was so horny and worked up that his head, fat as it was, fit right into me. He slowly sank his cock into me. I wanted to tell him to stop, to ask for the condoms we had both agreed on, but neither of us had said a word since hed invited me in, and I felt so amazing I couldnt make the words come out. 
    It wasnt even a minute later that his entire cock was buried in my asshole. He worked it in and out slow, making me wiggle and push back for more. Once it was clear I was taking his cock no problem, he grabbed me by the neck and arched my back. He began to choke me hard and piston fuck my asshole like he wanted to hurt me. His massive cock reached my deepest places, and I began to cum hard all over the bed. Loss of air had me beginning to panic, and I said the first words I had that evening "Cum in me!" No time was wasted, and he began to grunt and his pace became slow and purposeful. I felt the hot cum dribble out behind his cock when he pulled out. 
    I put on my clothes and left, not even a goodbye, and never learned his name. He deleted his A4A profile that night.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5