RawLeather

Started off last night with 18 cocks and 6 fist.  Last year was 23/12.  Looking forward to tonight.  If past experience holds true my hole should be wrecked by the end of the evening.  If in Berlin stop by Mutschmann's and breed my hole.

13 hours ago, RawLeather said:

Started off last night with 18 cocks and 6 fist.  Last year was 23/12.  Looking forward to tonight.  If past experience holds true my hole should be wrecked by the end of the evening.  If in Berlin stop by Mutschmann's and breed my hole.

Hope tonight brings twice as many for you. How many loads you get last night?

Day 2 update,   Interesting night as i ended up topping more than bottoming.    Took 7 cocks and 7 fist.  Total 25 cocks and 13 fist.  By this time last year i was at 56 cocks and 15 fist.     Have lots of ground to make up.  GOALS GOALS GOALS

Sorry for the delayed update.  All in All I came no where near 2017 numbers.  Took 8 cocks and 8 fist on Saturday.  Sunday ended up with 10 cocks and 2 fist.

Total for 2018 40 cocks and 23 fist.  Wanted to break my 2018 count but didnt come near it.  Still a happy pig!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse
On 4/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, RawLeather said:

Sorry for the delayed update.  All in All I came no where near 2017 numbers.  Took 8 cocks and 8 fist on Saturday.  Sunday ended up with 10 cocks and 2 fist.

Total for 2018 40 cocks and 23 fist.  Wanted to break my 2018 count but didnt come near it.  Still a happy pig!!!!!

On 3/31/2018 at 11:45 AM, RawLeather said:

Day 2 update,   Interesting night as i ended up topping more than bottoming.    Took 7 cocks and 7 fist.  Total 25 cocks and 13 fist.  By this time last year i was at 56 cocks and 15 fist.     Have lots of ground to make up.  GOALS GOALS GOALS

You are the man, how extremely fabulous. Lucky man and clearly providing a great service.