BB Bottoms who don't take loads

constructionguy

No doubt in my mind at all that such bottoms are employed but never accept a paycheck on pay day.  They just do the work for a company for fun.

In the same regard, they get fucked for the fun of it.  They don't want a pay day--the idiots.

• 4 weeks later...

if you're gonna work fucking me in the ass, then your reward is to make sure the reward for me is 'deep' in my ass.  I'd never insist you pull out, well I would but you'd have to promise to slip it back in so you can finish having fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't imagine even asking for a top to pull out. Taking his load is the whole point of getting fucked! I hate using condoms and use them only when my top insists on one.

For me, as much as I love the initial entry (which I love!) and the repeated strokeing in and out of my hole (pure heaven), knowing his load was deposited balls deep inside me is so fulfilling to me. Cum pumped into holes is what Nature intended,

I love all loads, and toxic loads are exciting! I'm still waiting for the one which will convert me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 8:49 AM, constructionguy said:

I'm a top. I've encountered bottoms who let me fuck them raw but insist I pull out b4 I cum. It's really frustrating.

I've been a BB bottom for decades buy now I'm topping a lot and really I enjoy depositing my poz load in an anon hole. I only do anon sex in saunas and what I've done, as it was already suggested here, I quietly deposit my load and leave the room. Once the guy noticed I had shot my load inside his hole, I just told him I couldn't help it. Most likely some of these guys will want to get bred after they feel cum inside their holes.

If you are willing to take a raw cock in your ass, why would you not want the load? Like what’s the point? As a bb bottom, if a cock is sliding into me bare, I expect the load and I’m craving the load. That’s the point of barebacking! You definitely wouldn’t hear that bs from me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2