NOT TAKING LOADS

constructionguy

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Surely the bottom should’ve said something before the final strokes?! If not that’s just really selfish. If you want someone to fuck you BB as a minimum they have to be allowed to cum in your arse and as a courtesy the bottom should clean off the dick afterwards to show their appreciation. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

I make it clear before I fuck you bare that I intend on breeding and seeding you with no pull outs.  Once that is established then its a go.  If there is hesitation or they guy says "cant you shoot on my hole" or "shoot it on my ass" or "pull out and shoot on my face"  FUCK NO.  We're not going to connect.  I'm clear: I fuck bare, I breed and I seed Period and its always going to be deep in your hole.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

Is he insane, why let you fuck him raw then? Bareback is supposed to be primal, and hot lust between two men in a intense and passionate fuck, and the top cumming in the bottom's ass. The only way I'd excuse it is if he wanted to swallow your load or he wanted it all over his face.

• Like 2

Guest bbncguy
57 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I make it clear before I fuck you bare that I intend on breeding and seeding you with no pull outs.  Once that is established then its a go.  If there is hesitation or they guy says "cant you shoot on my hole" or "shoot it on my ass" or "pull out and shoot on my face"  FUCK NO.  We're not going to connect.  I'm clear: I fuck bare, I breed and I seed Period and its always going to be deep in your hole.

I agree, I bttm and take bb cock so I can feel that seed balls deep. I don’t comprehend the pull out, I like it fucked deep inside me!

Whoa what a rip that would be! Dude letting you breed his hole and then gets nervous for the cream-pie delivery!? Maybe hops up like a nervous nelly and flushes himself 'JUST TO BE SAFE'? Hey, I don't want to be SAFE anymore! I want the thrill of danger and promiscuity!  Good thing I have never encountered that craziness of half-ass raw-riding! As a matter of fact, I  when I bottom I EXPECT CUM in me! I let the random bro know I crave his cum as much as his vulgar cock stretching my hole open, banging balls-deep and selfishly rutting away, without protection, willfully without a rubber, no saddle, no regrets, no inhibitions, no fear or second thoughts! BAREBACK is BAREBACK, RAW SPORTS, contact sports with inevitable exchange of bodily fluids, spit and semen, skin-on-skin, precum leaking copiously (doesn't scare me like it seems to scare the naive ones) I  will tell the stranger, the trick, the dirty talker promising me his POZ LOAD, "HELL YEAH!" and I that I pledge I will keep his cum and proudly retain it to full absorption... to prove the point put on my denims right after the insemination and strut off to the bars with him! Maybe challenge him to let his bros finger my hole and allow him slutty bragging rights. Or suggest the dude with the growing crotch and the dilated pupils go 'have at it' or let the next buck use the wetness as the only lube accepted in bareback sports and trophy-fucking! I want his DNA, his slutty legacy, his whole promiscuous legacy... I'm a late convert to 'total barebacking' so I thought all those angles through and they tingle me with excitement!

Edited by rawsatyr
minor
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Guest bbncguy
22 hours ago, constructionguy said:

I fuck bare because I want to feel that load inside me. I didn’t realize there were options, well for me I’m pretty basic. I only want raw cock so I can feel that seed flood my hole, I like it fucked inside me, prefer multiple loads in me and I disagree with a top pulling out until he is totally satisfied and all his cum is inside me. When you are finished, you can pull out. When I give my ass up, it’s all yours!!!

Guest Tallpike13
2 hours ago, dmckins said:

I have to agree.  If you give up your ass bare, you are getting a load.

I agree. Take my load or don't waste my time.