NOT TAKING LOADS

constructionguy

Guest GoneFishing
11 hours ago, bihairy said:

I make it clear before I fuck you bare that I intend on breeding and seeding you with no pull outs.  Once that is established then its a go.  If there is hesitation or they guy says "cant you shoot on my hole" or "shoot it on my ass" or "pull out and shoot on my face"  FUCK NO.  We're not going to connect.  I'm clear: I fuck bare, I breed and I seed Period and its always going to be deep in your hole.

amen !

I had a top who insisted on not cuming in me. I begged for the load. So, after a few different positions, I suggested I ride him. Well that cock was mine to milk dry. He begged me to get off him. I just milked him more by squeezing his balls. He came so hard he said he was seeing stars. The next time he just bred me straight away.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I always ask my bottom if he wants to be bred but he's usually begging for it anyway. I barebacked a ho once who wanted me to pull out. Totally understand that. If I were in his position I would do the same, though I don't think I'd bareback at all.

18 hours ago, blueboy7 said:

I had a top who insisted on not cuming in me. I begged for the load. So, after a few different positions, I suggested I ride him. Well that cock was mine to milk dry. He begged me to get off him. I just milked him more by squeezing his balls. He came so hard he said he was seeing stars. The next time he just bred me straight away.

I have had my balls squeezed as I started to cum and I saw stars too. One of the best orgasms I have ever had. I am totally open to have a guy squeeze my balls hard. It does hurt and the balls can be sore afterwards but it is more the worth  it !!!

Guest Barebottom30
On 3/31/2018 at 7:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

Thats messed up!! If I let a guy in my ass bareback...I expect him to cum in me!! If I dont want his cum in me..then I wont let him in my hole bare!! I know some bottoms may want the "thrill" of being barebacked and not ready to take a load...but man...if your gonna let the guy in your hole bare to start with...just expect your gonna be taking the load to!!

Sometimes I tell the top he can fuck me bare but “just don’t cum in me” because I want him to stealth me or cum in me anyway despite what I said. 

I wanna say, “No, please don’t! Pull out” while I cum as he breeds me. 

Edited by InsatiableKid
  • Like 2

How fucking dare he. Hold the prissy prick down and blow in him. If you take a man's cock bare - you take his seed - and not only that you should be extremely grateful he gave you both his cock and his seed. any self respecting bottom lives for being seeded.

• Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, Vhungrybutt said:

Surely the bottom should’ve said something before the final strokes?! If not that’s just really selfish. If you want someone to fuck you BB as a minimum they have to be allowed to cum in your arse and as a courtesy the bottom should clean off the dick afterwards to show their appreciation. 

spot on

On 3/31/2018 at 9:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

Come to San Antonio  TX.i will take every load possible .  Sadly not enough men enjoy a cum filled ass .

Guest hole4bbuse

No loads refused, always raw / bareback. I like to have a flooded ass. Never have, never will refuse a load. I was born to serve. 

IMG_20180327_160210.jpg