NOT TAKING LOADS

constructionguy

On 3/31/2018 at 9:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

They are just kinda stupid.  They don't understand how the hole sex thing works.  You've unloaded more than a load of precum inside them before you shoot at the end.  They don't understand.  Load him up anyway.

• Upvote 1

I don't always bottom bare.  More often than not, I prefer it covered.  But when I decide to bottom bare, I accept that my top is going to cum inside me.  As a bottom, if you offer your ass raw, you should expect that load to be delivered deep inside your hole.  If you don't want to get loaded up with cum, don't fuck bare.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TheLeshii said:

I really don't get it. Why fuck raw if you don't want his seed? At that point you are taking all of the risks without the benefits.

Exactly, why are you fucking if not for the benefits, have never had a guy want to pull out, although have had a couple ask me if I wanted it in my ass or to swallow, have always wanted and taken it in my ass where it will have the chance of doing the most good!!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

They're probably married or have a GF or are worried about getting pozzed. I've had quite a few guys do that to me and it's frustrating as hell. Worse still most had no problem cumming in my ass but won't give it up to me. I've gotten good at masking when I'm about to cum if a guy's like that or just have an "accident". A regular fuck bud of mine was like that as he had a GF, wasn't on PREP then and was afraid of getting pozzed. But sometimes if he wasn't drunk or high he'd beg for it. He'd let some guys cum in his ass if he was into them. He finally went on PREP and turned into a total cumslut, hooking up a lot and taking anon loads like crazy. I still dick the str8 and bi boys who want it that way...love taking their cum and hope they change on taking mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a strange take on not cumming inside:  was with a bi-guy who's kinda new to playing with men.  We've been sucking each other off but wanted to try fucking me.  He said he's close and I told him to give it to me, "no I'm ready now" and I said again to give it to me.  He began to pull out for some reason, so I grabbed his thighs and pulled him deep.  He unloaded a huge load deep, saying "no, no" .  Why he didn't want to cum in my ass I have no idea. He always had big loads so maybe he thought too much for my hole?  He didn't want to talk about it, I found it funny.

Guest deleted1107
On 3/31/2018 at 10:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

You can pump a load in my ass anytime!

Guest justanotherchub

When a top is fucking me raw I don't expect him to pull out before he ejaculates inside me. If he does... well, he's the top so that's his decision. If it's up to me I want the load everytime ;)

Edited by justanotherchub

As far as Im concerned letting a top fuck me BB is already permission to cum in me. if a bottom goes up to that line an wants to dance around it he is getting off on the possibility of it happening but wants to cheat it at the end. Or does he? Sum of my favorite tops fucked me BB an as they were fucking me I used to say "pull out an cum in my mouth" but they would cum in me anyways, or tell me "No! Im filling this ass up!" An I took it an loved them all the more for doing it on their own without permission. That is my kinda man totally dominant does what he wants with me. Those are the tops I go back to again an again to fill me up. If a bottom lets you BB them perhaps try that - breed them anyhow cuz letting a guy fuck BB is permission already. But you gotta decide by your own conscience on it.  

• Upvote 1