NOT TAKING LOADS

constructionguy

I had a regular cute white bottom off and on for several years. I would never cum, per our agreement. I was undetectable but that was still considered risky at that time. I got the impression he had other tops.  I’d bet he’s got it by now anyway.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 1:29 PM, Breedthisslut said:

I am one of those that if your cock finds itself in my ass, it’s not pulling out until your cum is inside me. I have 3 tops that love my ass and all three finish off inside me. Most of the cocks that I have taken have been bare since the first one to took some 20 years ago and I’m not going to change that. I found that one of my 3 regular fucks admitted/claimed to be poz after fucking and filling me about 8 times. After some time time dealing with his revelation, I have  come to accept his status and will probably take his cum as he makes me feel unlike any other top that has used me before.

I would love to have his babies in me

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with most of you guys, if he's in my ass bare its his right to cum deep in my ass.

if I let him fuck me bare it is his choice where he wants to pump his load. if he asks me where, I tell him to cum wherever he wants (hoping it will be deep in my ass. if he asks what I prefer I always tell him deep inside) as long as he tells me when he's about to cum. its a huge turn on for me to hear him say when he's about to pump my ass full of his seed. I love it when he never asks and just cums in me. I also love swallowing his load too when he gives me the opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow I never even thought about this (a bottom asking me to pull out) as a possibility. To me agreeing to fuck bareback is basically asking for my seed.
Actually, I don't even go into details on how I'm going to do it. I just make sure that we're both on the same page, and then I take full control of the situation from beginning to end without clarifying anything beforehand. I don't have to, and I shouldn't have. That's the point. Those guys might have been bottoms but definitely not good ones. They don't deserve our cock, let alone our cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

If an Alpha wants to fuck me, he does it and he does it bare.  He will also cum inside.  Never my choice.  I would never even think of telling him what to do or what I want.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:45 PM, AmbertheTG86 said:

Omg as a bottom i would never turn down a load.....it's just not fair to the top!!

i agree 100%......must be frustrating for a top to be told to pull out.........i tell them to push in deeper as they squirt cum loads up me .......i like taking a few loads from them throughout the night

It’s similar to the withdrawal method for women ?

The thinking goes ... I can’t get knocked up if he doesn’t flood my hole. Ha! Right. The damage needed to infect is done during the raw fuck ... plenty of precum is spread in the hole ... I just don’t get it either. 

Although I have yet to pull out. Sorry but you’re taking it, and it’s even more rough after telling me not to. Oddly enough ... every time I’ve done this, the bottom begs for it often until I’ve gotten bored with the ass and moved on. 

Edited by wow4761

I won’t refuse a load but absolutely love (and prefer)  it when a top pulls out and makes me swallow every last drop. Especially when a top cums a lot. For me it’s better than feeling that seed balls deep.  As long as its in a hole, I don’t consider it wasteful. 

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/31/2018 at 7:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

What an asshole.  This happens often with me when I fuck this punk at the tubs too.  Takes my cock all night then when I say I’m about too shoot his clinches up and scoots up the bed. 

Use yiur imagination of what I do in this scenario. ☣️