NOT TAKING LOADS

constructionguy

Just got fucked BB by a stranger I met, when he said he was getting close.  I was on my hands and knees and moved a little to lean back to get him deeper when he came but I think he thought I was going to pull off.  He grabbed my hips plowed deeper holding on tight so I couldn't move and was determined to breed me--just what I wanted!  He made sure it all was inside my hole.  I said that was hot, and he looked pleased he "forced" me to take his raw load.  Hope he returns and "forces" be to get bred again!

• Upvote 3

If your bottom is concerned about infection, by the time your top is ready to cum it's already too late!  He's already filled your fuck-chute with enough yummy pre-cum for you to catch whatever he may have.  But then again, perhaps those whores have other fun plans for that load.  As far as I'm concerned though, if I'm taking raw cock, all that lovely cum is going somewhere inside me only thing that may differ is the route!

Guest Erokink

Well my aim is to have you cum in me. If you try and pull out ill force you back in lol I want my Daddy to shake in pleasure as I ride.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:25 AM, bimaine69 said:

I don't always bottom bare.  More often than not, I prefer it covered.  But when I decide to bottom bare, I accept that my top is going to cum inside me.  As a bottom, if you offer your ass raw, you should expect that load to be delivered deep inside your hole.  If you don't want to get loaded up with cum, don't fuck bare.

I agree with this. If your cock enters my ass bare, I accept that you're not going to stop. Now, sometimes I may ask for you to stop, just to make the fuck a little more demanding, a little more forceful, but I know you're going to cum in my ass. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Bearman

I only take bareback and fully hope and expect the top to shoot his full load deep inside.He has almost certainly leaked precum so what is the point in refusing his load

Guest bumbtch

That's disgraceful. Consider those bottoms to be fake. If you're gonna take it raw then you have to take the load. A real bottom like myself accepts any and every load. I beg guys not to use condoms. 

On 3/31/2018 at 7:38 AM, constructionguy said:

I don't understand bottoms who let me me fuck them bareback but won't let me cum in their ass. What's with these bottoms who scream "pull out!" or "don't cum in my ass!" just as I'm getting ready to shoot. One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

Well in a way I can understand it, bud.  Before I was on PrEP I would always get fucked bareback (the only way) but, if top was Poz would ask that they shoot outside and they would.  Not that I'm on PrEP, when I'm being fucked and as the top begins that primal moan the last words you'll hear outta my mouth are, "Breed me, fucking breed me!"  Oink

• Like 1

Before I go bare, a guy wanted to fuck me but we didn't have a condom.

I told him before: don't cum in.   That was the deal.   We fuck and he pull out and came on my face.

We agreed on that.

Now I give and take bare, I'll appriciate to know before what is the bottom or Top, expectation... 

I still fuck with a condom at the demande of certain bottom and Top, but I preferd: bare versatil fuck in gang.

It doesn't matter what kind of sex fuck party you are in, it's just rude to take bare and scream "pull out". If you don't want the load don,t go bare! or at leas say so before...

be respect full of each other...

I offer my ass bare to a top I expect him to decide what he want to do with it.  Wopefully flood my ass in an other load before yet another... ;-)

I saw this happen once. I was at a bathhouse in my jocks and ass all lubed up looking for cock. There was this other bottom as well. He was a total muscle jock with big guns and a six pack abs and a tight bubble butt. He was very popular with the few tops that were there as well, but every time a top laid a finger on him he says "you can fuck me raw but do not cum in my ass, make sure you pull out". 

One top did fuck him for a few minutes but walked away after that. Some time later a another top came in. I know he had just arrived at the bathhouse as i didn't see him there  earlier. The muscle bottom was on all fours and the daddy top started playing with his ass. The bottom again said "fuck me raw but don't cum in my ass" that turned the daddy off as he just kept playing with the ass and started to look around, i was at the door way looking and the daddy motioned for me to come fuck the bottom. I shook my head as i am a total bottom my self. The daddy came over and started playing with my tits, he raw his hands on my ass and felt it lubed and ready for cock. No words were spoken and the daddy bent me over and shoved his cock in. I was in ecstacy, i looked over and saw the other bottom looking at us disappointed. The daddy fucked me for a bit then pulled out. He grabbed my hands and took me to a room, locked the door while i got on all fours and took a hit of amyl, he fucked me like crazy and unloaded his cum deep in my ass. He pulled out and said thanks the first word he had said to me and left.

I am one of those that if your cock finds itself in my ass, it’s not pulling out until your cum is inside me. I have 3 tops that love my ass and all three finish off inside me. Most of the cocks that I have taken have been bare since the first one to took some 20 years ago and I’m not going to change that. I found that one of my 3 regular fucks admitted/claimed to be poz after fucking and filling me about 8 times. After some time time dealing with his revelation, I have  come to accept his status and will probably take his cum as he makes me feel unlike any other top that has used me before.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 10:38 AM, constructionguy said:

One bottom was really pissy and said "Just because I let you fuck me bareback doesn't mean I want your load in my ass" Huh????

You should've shot it in his ass anyway. Pulled out afterwards and cleaned your cock on his drapes.