Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

Part 24

Rob tossed and turned in his cage for several hours trying to sleep.  He was so horny and needed relief.  He rarely had found himself in this position where he needed it so badly.  In his past life, he would occasionally jerk himself off to find temporary relief.  However now that thought didn’t even cross his mind, he needed something in his ass.  It was all he could think about.  He tried fingering his own ass but that wasn’t doing it for him.  Finally he was so exhausted and horny that he fell asleep.  Sometime during his sleep he had a very vivid dream.  In his dream, he was at one of Nick’s parties and bound in a sling.   He pictured all the Tops in the room jockeying for position to fuck him while all the other bottoms were ignored.  He had all the attention and he dreamed of cock after cock filling his ass.  He was awakened from his dream by the noise of someone opening the door to his room and moving something heavy into the room.  His eyes popped opened as he heard two men speaking and swearing to each other.  The two were moving a heavy St. Andrew’s cross into the room.  He didn’t know what to make of that and was a bit frightened at the possibilities.  It was then he noticed the puddle of cum running down from his navel.  He had had a wet dream of him being fucked.  He hadn’t has a wet dream since he was a young teenager just beginning puberty.  To the best of his recollection he had never had any type a dream where he was on the receiving end of a hard fuck in the past.  He quickly tried to wipe up the cum with the fleece pet bed before it was noticed.

Tanner then entered the room and came over to let Rob out of the cage. “Rise and shine pussy boy, time to get that pig cunt of yours to the gym.” “These guys need to get some things set up for future activities,” he said as he pushed Rob toward the door.  Once in the gym Rob began his standard workout regime with a couple of noticeable differences.  The butt plug on the seat of the work out bench was smaller and thinner.  Rob also found out after he completed his first set that Tanner was not going to make the plug vibrate against his prostrate.  Tanner saw the longing look in Rob’s eyes and started laughing loudly.  “Poor little slut, didn’t get your reward today for completing a set.”  “Finish your workout and we’ll see what kind of reward you deserve.”   Rob was compliant and went through all his exercise on the machines but when he moved over to do his dildo squats, Tanner said they were skipping that for the day and told him to follow him to the changing room.  The room was small; just a little shower a few lockers and a single bench.  “Sit your ass down on the bench and look me in the eyes,” barked Tanner.  When he had Rob’s attention Tanner continued. “I did my workout earlier and am a bit sweaty but don’t have any soap for the showers. SO…. I need for you to clean me with your tongue.”  “I know how much you have enjoyed that in the past, so get to work; I even have let a little cheese build up under my foreskin as a special treat.”

Rob started with Tanners cock as he figured that might be the worst taste because of the head cheese.  Tanner roughly skull fucked Rob and then turned around for Rob to lick his ass and balls.  After a few minutes he told Rob to lie on his back on the bench at which time he sat on Rob’s face. “Now deep clean my sweaty ass.”  When Tanner stood up, Rob knew what was next.  He stuck out his tongue as Tanner kneeled and placed his smelly armpit over Rob’s face.  After both pits were done Tanner stood again and sniffed at his own pits. “Guess that is good enough.”  Tanner then handed Rob a tumbler.  “Here’s your post work out protein shake; bottom’s up.” Rob knew from the taste that the shake wasn’t just protein powder.  He had had enough guys fuck his mouth and throat that he recognized the distinct taste of the cum which had been added to the mix.  The additional tastes that Rob didn’t recognize were the XTC and G that had also been blended in.   His head started to spin.  Tanner grinned, “Looks like you need to lie down a bit.”  “Get on your stomach on the bench.”  When Rob complied, Tanner quickly handcuffed Rob’s wrists to the bench legs and stuffed a used jock strap in Rob’s mouth. “I’ll be right back slut; don’t go anywhere.”  Tanner walked to the door opened it a crack and called out “Hey guys can you come here a minute and help me with something.”  Tanner then grabbed a loaded point from one of the lockers and administered it to Rob.

Four guys entered the changing room with Tanner and Rob.  “What’s up Tanner; what do you need,” asked one of the guys.  They then saw Rob hand-cuffed to the bench ass up.  The T had definitely hit because Rob was lifting up his ass and clenching his ass muscles to make his pink hole wink at the guys.  The other drugs were also entering Rob’s system and all he could think about was getting some sexual relief.  Tanner grinned at the guys and explained, “This slut has a visitor waiting for him in the other room and we want to make sure he leaves a good impression with him.”  “Therefore we need to get the slut pre-lubed before he goes back to the room.” “Nothing is a better lube than cum.”  “Say no more,” replied another of the guys.  He then stepped up and pushed his cock into Rob’s twitching hole. The fuck was fast and deep, since the guy needed to get back to work soon.  As soon as he finished shooting his load he pulled up his gym shorts and went back to the gym.  The other 3 guys followed his lead and one by one they each pumped a load into Rob’s ass and left.   It all happened so fast that Rob was left still feeling a little unfulfilled; particularly now that the XTC had added to his drug induced euphoria.  Tanner stuck three fingers in Rob’s ass and worked the cum in. “You know what this hole needs slut?”  “Another load, that’s what!”  Tanner thrust his cock in Rob’s ass hard; his fuck was more about abusing Rob than it was about getting his own rocks off.  Ten minutes later he added his cum to Rob’s now slick fuck chute. Tanner un-cuffed Rob and pulled him to his feet. “Come on pig, like I said you have a visitor waiting.”

Rob was staggering as he was led back to his room. He was flying so high he was basically a sex crazed zombie.  He did notice that in addition to the cross that was being moved in when he left for his workout, that there was also now a fuck bench in the room as well as a cart with some things he didn’t recognize.  In the room was also a large bull of a man dressed in full leather from head to toe. The leather stud was patiently sitting in a chair awaiting Rob’s return.  What was missing from the room however was the usual camera man that always seemed to be present. “Pig, this is SIR Steve; he is a follower of yours on the website and arranged for a personal one-on-one meeting.” “Now crawl over there like the nasty little bottom you are and greet him properly.”  Rob crawled over to Steve and buried his face in the leather clad crotch. Steve grabbed Rob by the hair and pulled his head up. ”Not so fast pig, you need to earn that reward first.” “Get your tongue down there and shine my boots first.” Rob was dazed but couldn’t bring himself to resist the command and lowered his head and started licking and shining Sir Steve’s boots. Satisfied that Rob was going to be obedient, Steve then opened the fly of his leather pants and released his 9” uncut cock. “You may now service my cock; I want it balls deep down your fucking throat so I feel your nose pressed into my pubes!”  Steve’s cock was thick but after a few attempts Rob was finally able to deep throat it.  Steve held Robs head so the cock was lodged in Rob’s throat.  When Rob started to gag and gasp for breath, Steve would release his hold and allow Rob to bob up and down again.  After 20 minutes of cock worship Rob was pushed off Steve’s cock.  Steve stood and undressed.

Steve was a large hairy built man.  Although his body wasn’t defined, it was clearly packed with muscle.  Steve walked over to the bed and laid down. “Get over here and sit on my cock,” he bellowed. Rob started to squat down on Steve’s cock when Steve stopped him and told him to turn around. “I want to see your faggot face while you are riding my bull cock.” Because of the girth of the cock Rob started to slowly lower himself on the cock.  It was like he was doing his squat exercise from the gym.  Steve had no patience for Rob taking it slow.  He reached up and grabbed Rob around the hips. “Don’t be shy; I said sit on it.”  With that shoved Rob down all the way on his cock.  Rob’s eyes bulged out at the sudden intrusion. “That’s the look I wanted to see,” commented Steve. “Now start riding and milking my cock; you have 10 minutes to make me cum or you will be punished.” Rob started bouncing up and down on the cock as fast as he could. Rob flexed his ass muscles on the big cock to try to milk out a load.  Steve closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling. His cock felt like it was a being jacked in a slick wet flesh jack.  When he opened his eyes to check the clock he noticed Rob had reached around to jack his own cock while he was bouncing up and down. “STOP that slut,” Steve yelled as he reached out to slap Rob’s hand. He then pushed Rob off his cock and onto the floor. “The fuck wasn’t about you faggot!” “Your full focus should have been on servicing my cock, NOT on pleasuring yourself.” “Now get over to the cross to get your punishment.” “Rob started to stammer an apology but Steve slapped him across the face. “Shut the fuck up, you only speak when you are given permission.” Rob was scared as Steve tied him spread eagled to the cross. A look of horror came across his face as Sir Steve picked up a leather whip and started running it across Rob’s back.  “I should lash your ass good,” Steve quipped with a sneer on his face.

Rob was terrified and began tremble.  He was afraid to plead with Sir Steve out of the fear it would trigger an angry response and he’d be given a beating.  Steve continued ranting at Rob, telling him what a worthless pig he was. Steve’s voice then calmed down as he spoke some more. ”However,” he said, “I was told not to leave any welts or marks or I'd lose my membership privileges.” “They need you at a party tomorrow and can’t have you there as a bloody mess.” Rob then felt the flow of electricity as Steve started using a TENS unit on his body.  There was a slight pain at first especially when the wands hit his cock head or balls, but it soon became pleasurable.  Rob’s cock started to get hard.  He then felt a sharp electric zap on his cock. He let out a yelp. “The TENS was starting to give to pleasure you whore.” “When will you learn everything isn’t about your pleasure?” Steve showed Rob the cattle prod he held in his hand. “And remember this is a punishment!” Steve then zapped Rob’s balls.  Rob again cried out “Please Sir, Please Sir ….” Rob begged.  Steve smirked, “I see that got your attention, just remember you are nothing but a worthless hole meant to serve real men like myself.”   Steve then zapped Rob a couple more times across his body.  Rob writhed against his bonds at his treatment. Steve then released Rob and ordered him over to the fuck bench. “I need to finish my fuck, I’ve wasted too much of my precious time educating you on your role.”  Steve then tied Rob to the fuck bench. “No hands this time,” he said as he drove his cock into Rob’s exposed ass. Steve taunted Rob the whole time he was fucking him. “You worthless pig, take my cock!” “Tighten that sloppy cunt, you are here to pleasure me!”  The insults and name-calling continued the entire time Steve power fucked Rob’s ass.  Rob then felt the sensation of a large volume of cum being released into his ass.  Steve slowly pulled out; his cock remained hard however.  Steve released Rob from the bench and shoved him over to the bed.  Once on the bed Steve took some rope and trussed up Rob bent over on his knees with his face down and ass up. He looked like a pig on a platter.  A red ball gag was placed in Rob’s moth and strapped on tight.  Steve stood back to admire his handiwork for a minute and then moved behind Rob to mount him.  Because Rob’s legs were tied together his ass wasn’t as easily accessible as before.  That did not stop Steve from driving his cock home.  Rod screamed into the gag as Steve power thrusted his fat cock up Rob’s hole. Eventually the fear subsided and the power fuck started to feel good.  It was partially because of the drugs but something in Rob’s mind had snapped and he resigned himself to the fact that he was just a hole to be used.

There was a knock at the door. “Steve glanced at the clock and then called out “Give me a minute.”  He quickened the pace of his fuck and shot his second load up Rob’s ass.  As he pulled out, cum began to leak out of Rob’s abused ass.  Steve grabbed a butt plug of the cart and shoved it up Rob’s ass.  “There, that will keep the juices inside.”  What Rob couldn’t see was that the plug was actually shaped like a curly pig tail on the end. He now did literally look like a stuffed trussed up pig on a platter.  Steve grabbed his cell phone and took a couple of pictures.  “Just a few shots for my personal collection,” he said.  Steve dressed and walked over to open the door.  Nick and Tanner stepped in and roared in laughter when they saw the trussed up Rob. “Have a good time,” Nick asked Steve.  “Definitely,” replied Steve. “It was worth every penny I paid.” “Would love another session next time I am in town.”  “I did heed your instruction and left no marks,” Steve remarked.  Nick nodded and smiled, ”That’s good, didn’t want you  to leave and physical scars at this time; now mental scars that’s a totally different story.”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Part 25

Nick and Tanner laughed at Rob’s predicament for a few more minutes and then left and shut the door.  Rob was left bound in the crouching position with the ball gag and pig tail plug for over an hour before they returned.  They entered the room with a camera man and a few bags of what looked like groceries. “Hey little piggy, we thought we’d take this opportunity to do a quick photo shoot.” Nick took a cell phone and took a quick pic of the trussed up Rob and held it up to Rob’s face. “Thought you might want to see what’s in your ass,” Nick remarked.  Rob blushed in embarrassment when he saw the pig tail.  With the big red ball gag in his mouth he did resemble a trussed up pig with an apple.  The three men lifted Rob off the bed and placed him on the metal cart that was in the room. Nick looked at Rob to answer his questioning look.  “I thought we’d take a few pictures to help promote some of our up-coming holiday parties.” Nick then turned to the other two guys in the room and said, “Let’s make this look like a festive feast.”  The men then started arranging an array of fruits and vegetables on the cart around Rob. Rob now felt like he was part of some sort of deranged buffet table.  Nick removed the ball gag from Rob’s mouth and said, “We need just one more thing to finish this off.” Nick held up an actual apple and pushed the big red fruit into Rob’s open mouth.  The apple was pushed deep enough that Rob couldn’t dislodge it.  The camera man took pictures from all angles and ranges.  Rob was totally humiliated.  He thought it couldn’t be any worse until Nick turned to Tanner and said, ”Let’s take this little piggy to market.”  Tanner laughed and pushed the cart holding Rob out the door. 

They passed multiple people as they moved through the building.  People would point and laugh and make pig noises at Rob as he passed by.  Several guys opened the fly of their pants and slapped Rob’s face with their cocks. When they passed by the loading dock, the FedEx delivery guy even got involved.  He pulled his cock out of his uniform and ran it around the apple that was stuffed in Rob’s mouth. Rob was then rolled into the party play area and more pictures were taken with some of the bondage gear in the background.  Nick commented to the camera man and Tanner that the pics would really help promote the parties. “We’ll have to have a bottom trussed up like this as a centerpiece for the parties; I don’t know if this particular pig will still be around though.”  Rob overheard the comment and a shiver ran up his spine. What made it worse was that Nick hadn’t elaborated on what he meant by that comment.

The cart was then pushed to a room adjacent to the party room.  Rob recognized the chair inside the room.  This was the room he was prepped in before his first party.  Rob was untied and then strapped into the barber’s chair.  His legs were spread wide and the pig tail butt plug was removed. Nick held a large tumbler of Gatorade and stuck a straw into Rob’s mouth.  “Drink up pig; you need to replenish your fluids and electrolytes.”  Rob greedily sucked down the drink so fast that he barely tasted it.  In the back of his mind he was sure the Gatorade contained something he wasn’t told about, whether that be cum, piss or drugs.  He was actually right about that; the Gatorade was heavily dosed with G.  The dose had been calculated to keep Rob right on the edge of consciousness.  The video screens in front of him flashed to life.  The video that was playing was very different than the one he watched the first time he was secured to this chair.  Instead of scenes of him topping , all the scenes showed him serving cock.  The familiar penis gag was put into his mouth and he felt the telltale burning sensation as a large shard of T was pushed deep into his ass followed by the insertion of a butt plug.  The Tina was making him horny but at the same time the G was making him very dizzy.  He watched the video for a while and he began to reflexively suck on the penis gag and squeeze his ass on the plug. A pair of headphones was placed on his head and he heard Nick’s voice repeating different commands over and over.

“You are a worthless cum dump meant only to service cock”

“You love the taste of piss and cum fed directly down your throat”

“You would do anything to have your pig holes fucked”

“You are a cum dump that will take any cock”

“You must service cock”

“You will beg to be fucked and used in bondage”

“Your limits are solely determined by the cock fucking you”

Nick and Tanner then shut off the lights in the room and left Rob alone. Rob was in a trance like state.  He was reliving what he saw on the screen. The drugs were making him feel pleasure as he saw himself on the screen being fucked, drinking piss and sucking cock.  He could actually smell the asses, pits and crotches in his mind. Rob would float in and out of consciousness but throughout the time he heard Nick’s voice relentlessly demanding that he accept himself as a cum dump bottom while he watched the images of himself being used.  His body reacted to those images and soon he found himself bucking his ass in time to the fuck he was witnessing on the screen.  He would suck hard on the gag, swallow, lick and/or sniff based on what he was seeing.  He was too tired to resist. The video and audio played all night.

Rob was awakened by someone slapping his face and balls.  At some point the headset had been removed and the video had stopped, but Rob didn’t remember when.  He opened his eyes and saw Tanner standing there. “Wake up slut, it’s time to get moving.” “We are going to skip the gym today, but we have another special treat to start your day.” Tanner moved his fingers across Rob’s naval area and showed him the cum he had scooped up.  “It looks like you enjoyed your night,” he laughed.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 10

Part 26

Tanner led Rob back to his room. Even though most of the drugs from the previous night had worked their way out of system, Rob was feeling a little run down.  He hoped he didn’t come in contact with someone with a cold or something.  He thought that his resistance was surely compromised from all the activity as of late as well as his lack of restful sleep.  When Rob got back to his room he found Nick sitting in a chair waiting for them.  As usual, there was also a man with a camera so he knew something was about to go down.  Rob glanced around the room and saw there were a fuck bench and two machines he didn’t immediately recognize.  They looked like a box with a metal shaft sticking out of the center.  They reminded him of some sort of drill.  He then heard a noise of rubber slapping against flesh and looked over at Nick again.  Nick had gotten up from the chair and was standing there smacking a large dildo repeatedly against his open palm. Nick held up the dildo and said “Does this look familiar whore; it should.”  Rob shook his head and replied “No Sir.”

As Nick walked over to Rob, Tanner came up behind him and reached around and started jacking Rob’s cock.  Rob squirmed at the rough handling but his cock soon stiffened. Nick held the latex dildo next to Rob’s cock and balls.  The dildo was an exact replica. Nick smiled and said, “We took the liberty of making a mold the day you were passed out before your first party.” “I have to say we’ve only sold a few in the store; they have sold better on-line where people can make the connection with your profile and videos.” “I have to admit though; they would probably sell better if the picture of you on the box and the marketing info showed you as a Top.” Tanner and Nick started laughing and then Tanner said “But that would be false advertising wouldn’t it Boss?”  Nick smiled and nodded in agreement. “Yeah, the dildo molded from Dolf’s cock is definitely our best seller.” “He’s a true TOP and guys are really turned on by the massive size and the replica of the tattoo on the top of it.”

Nick turned his attention to Rob. “We thought we would let you experience what all those other bottoms you have fucked in your past life experienced.” It was then that Rob realized what the two pieces of equipment in the room were used for.  They were fuck machines. Rob opened his mouth to say something but Nick cut him off. ”Don’t worry we have one for each hole.”  Nick reached back and pulled another dildo from his back pocket. Tanner shoved Rob over to the fuck bench and forced him down on it.  Once he was strapped down, Tanner produced a point from somewhere and said, ”Don’t worry slut, we aren’t that cruel; I have some of your joy juice for you.”  Tanner administered the slam and then attached the dildo replica of Rob’s cock to the machine.  He lined the head up against Rob’s asshole. After the application of a little T-laced lube, the dildo started slowly pumping in and out of Rob’s hole.  The pleasure caused Rob to moan and open his mouth.  It was then that Nick pressed the head of the other dildo between Rob’s lips.  He reached back to turn the machine on but suddenly stopped.  He turned back to Rob and showed him a clear container holding a large quantity of thick white liquid.  Rob immediately recognized it as cum. “How absent minded of me,” Nick said. “I forgot how much you dislike latex in your holes; this will help with the taste.” Nick poured some of the cum on the dildo and smeared it across its length.  He wiped the excess cum on Rob’s face and hair and then flipped on the fuck machine.  Rob couldn’t believe he was now being spit roasted by replicas of his own hard cock.  Not only could he not do anything about it, but he also could not help but get excited by the realization of what was happening. His cock hardened and began to leak pre-cum on the floor below. Nick looked at the camera man and said “You know what to do; if you need anything text me.” “I’ll be back in a couple of hours.” He then turned to Tanner and said, “Let’s go, we have some extra cameras we need to put in place for all the college boys tonight.”

Rob settled into the rhythm of the latex cocks pounding his holes.  He greedily sucked and swallowed every last drop of cum off the cock in his mouth.  The man filming the action would occasionally adjust the speed or move the machine to allow it to penetrate deeper into Rob’s ass. He didn’t want Rob to get too complacent.   A few times he held the camera close to Rob’s face and filmed  a close up of Rob deep throating the dildo as he drizzled more cum on it. Rob knew there was something terribly wrong about the situation but his mind surrendered to the feelings of pleasure we was having.  There was a steady stream of saliva running from his mouth onto the floor in front of him; there was also a constant drip from his cock to the enlarging pool of pre-cum underneath. The next time the camera man turned up the speed on the machine in the rear, Rob found he couldn’t hold back any longer and he shot his load onto the floor.  Six massive volleys of cum splattered on the floor. Rob trembled from the intense orgasm but the relentless fuck machines did not stop their continuous assault.  Rob’s cock only became partially flaccid before the stimulation against his pleasure button caused his cock to stiffen once more. The fuck machine in the rear was then set to a variable setting.  The speed of the fuck would change every couple of minutes.  Rob was struggling against his bonds to either escape the cock in his ass or to allow it deeper access. He was flying from the drugs and the constantly changing stimulation was keeping him from focusing on anything but the feeling of the cock in his ass. 

He started to struggle with his breathing so the machine in front was stopped and the dildo removed from his mouth.  Each stroke he received from the cock up his ass deepened his desire.  He began to groan and pant.  “YES, YES…. FUCK ME!” He began to mutter over and over.  His cries of pleasure also became louder and louder.  At the point where Rob began to breathe in short quick pants, the camera man panned back the shot and then refocused it on Rob’s cock. Rob climaxed again and added even more cum to the pool on the floor.  The camera man wiped the sweat off Rob’s brow but he did not turn off the fuck machine.  He did however adjust the settings so it was now at a constant speed.  Rob’s cock was hard again. While he moved the machine to increase the depth of the dildo in Rob’s ass, the camera man noticed that Nick had re-entered the room.  Nick quietly walked over to where he was standing pointed to the pool of cum on the floor and whispered, ”How many loads?”  The camera man held up two fingers.  Nick nodded and continuing whispering,” Well third time’s a charm.”  Nick turned the fuck machine up to full speed and stepped back to watch Rob’s reaction. Rob gasped as the 8” dildo slammed fully into his ass.  He felt the latex balls slapping his ass with every hard deep stroke. “Ugh, Ugh, Ugh” he chanted.  “Oh my God, pound my ass,” he yelled. Every time the cock entered his ass, Rob would squeeze his ass muscles to try to keep it inside. Lube and his ass juices would bubble around the outside of his hole as he lost the battle with the machine.  The dildo pulled nearly completely out only to be immediately slammed back in balls deep.  Rob’s mind was fried and eventually he could hold back no longer and shot his third huge load of the afternoon.  Six more volleys of cum joined the pool.  Rob collapsed against the fuck bench.  The fuck machine was turned off and the dildo was removed from Rob’s ass.  The air against his now empty ass made Rob shiver.  He was brought out of his daze by Nick’s voice.  “You’ve made quite a mess back here pig; what have we told you about wasting cum?”  Nick leaned down and scooped a large amount of cum off the floor with three fingers.  He held his cum soaked fingers in front of Rob’s face.  Without being told, Rob instinctively licked and then sucked every last drop of cum from Nick’s fingers.

Nick took Rob by the chin and lifted Rob’s head so they were staring each other in the eyes. “It looks like your conversion to a cum dump bottom is complete.” “How could anyone deny that; you just came multiple times from being fucked with a dildo molded from your OWN cock?” “What a piggy little whore you’ve become!”  Rob processed Nick’s words.  His whole body was telling him that Nick was right.  He was now a total bottom.  He had no fight left in him; his resistance was completely gone; he was broken. Nick patted Rob on the head and said,” Is there anything you’d like to say for yourself pig?” Rob raised his head and stared at Nick with pleading eyes. ”Please fuck me SIR.”

Nick grinned ear to ear. “Another success” he thought to himself.  Nick scooped up some more of Rob’s cum from the floor and coated his thick cock.  He slammed into Rob so hard the fuck bench scooted up a couple of inches across the floor.  Rob definitely felt the difference with Nick’s cock.  Nick was thicker than his own cock, and Nick started angling his cock so the trajectory of his thrusts hit different pleasure centers in Rob’s fuck tunnel. “Yes Master, pound me; I’m just a hole for your pleasure!”  “Fuck Me, Fuck Me!” Rob continued to encourage Nick to pound harder and deeper for several more minutes until he felt Nick drive balls deep and stop to deposit his seed deep in Rob’s ass.  Nick slapped Rob’s ass and said “You’ve turned into quite a verbal cum dump; who knew?”  Nick released Rob from the fuck bench and pointed to the cage.  Rob obediently crawled inside and curled up in the dog bed.

As Nick was locking the cage door he poked Rob through the bars and spoke. “Now that you have accepted and converted to a total cum dump, it’s time to celebrate and have a little party.”  “It will take me a couple of days to arrange everything, but it’s time to move your conversion to the next stage.”  Rob looked a little confused but continued listening and giving Nick his full attention.  “It will just be a small celebration with probably only a dozen or so of some of our special high level members.” ”They all love to help bottoms of your status convert to their true selves.”  Rob nodded his head. He believed Nick was just telling him that they were going to have a party to celebrate him becoming a bottom and that only about a dozen special members would be fucking him.  Nick stood and leaned down on the cage with an evil grin on his face. “Don’t worry pig; we’ll make sure your holes are well used until we can pull together your special party.”  Nick walked over to the area of the fuck machines and picked up the two dildos.  He tossed them through the bars and into the cage with Rob.  “Enjoy yourself, but don’t wear your holes out; you have guests to entertain at a party tonight.”  Nick then turned off the lights and left Rob alone.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7